Author Topic: Serbia apologizes for alleged massacre of Muslims in Srebrenica  (Read 14018 times)

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2010/03/mil-100331-irna02.htm

Correct me if I'm wrong about this- Serbia is the biggest victim of war crimes, ethnic cleansing, and terror against civilian population in the Yugoslav wars, but it is also the only nation to take responsibility for alleged war crimes ?

Offline freedom_for_Serbia

• New JTFer
Re: Serbia apologizes for alleged massacre of Muslims in Srebrenica
« Reply #1 on: April 02, 2010, 11:28:21 AM »
That's right my friend , our proud traitor government , due to the pressure from known countries , accepted guilt for "genocide" in Srebrenica . In our parliament they voted for this declaration and now those uninformed people (and there are many of them) in world are saying , genocidal Serbs must be punished for that . Only country from former Yugoslavia that is not ethnicly cleansed accepted guilt for genocide and war alone .
Media propaganda done its job once more .
Now they will shutdown Republika Srpska , give it to muslims in Bosnia and claim its a state formed on genocidal base and has no right to exist (sounds familiar - Kosovo ?)
All of my hopes are gone now , falling down , of once proud Serbian people , it seems that has no end . Milosevic was the person guilty for war , they said - Serbia is now paying for his deeds , I wonder who will be blaimed for secession of Vojvodina to Hungarians and Raska to muslims in southern Serbia considering that Milosevic is gone years ago ?
The world is gone mad and there is no turning back now , only big asteroid which will reset planet to time when people where honest and when justice always prevailed at the end . :'(

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 02, 2010, 11:57:32 AM »
We can only hope that Russia will prevent the upcomming genocide on the Serbs.
The current Serbian regime is anti-Serb and will not help the Serbs.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 02, 2010, 12:51:21 PM »

Russian rulers play in the same team as European and American.
Serbia can expect help from Russia ONLY if the Gov is formed by Orthodox people,but not free masons and trained jesuits.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 02, 2010, 12:58:12 PM »
http://www.globalsecurity.org/military/library/news/2010/03/mil-100331-irna02.htm

Correct me if I'm wrong about this- Serbia is the biggest victim of war crimes, ethnic cleansing, and terror against civilian population in the Yugoslav wars, but it is also the only nation to take responsibility for alleged war crimes ?
EU's regime in Serbia tries to put the heritage of guilt on Serbia and the Serbs even the state of Serbia had nothing to do with Srebrenica which is in Bosnia and Herzegovina,and not Serbia.

And in that time,when the alleged massacre happened,president of SR Yugoslavia,Slobodan Milosevic, hold the Republic of Srpska under sanctions.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 02, 2010, 01:09:17 PM »

Russian rulers play in the same team as European and American.
Serbia can expect help from Russia ONLY if the Gov is formed by Orthodox people,but not free masons and trained jesuits.

Well then Russia must return to the era pre-1917.

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 03, 2010, 07:03:53 PM »
After 3500 murdered Serb men, woman and children in Srebrenica? We apologizes to muslims for coming in and eliminating 2000 armed Bosnian nazis?

If heroic Serbian Radical Party do not gain power in Serbia we are doomed.  :o :o :o
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 04, 2010, 01:44:18 AM »
We are doomed!

Offline Boyana

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 04, 2010, 05:25:43 AM »
We are doomed!

Yes we are doomed.

Just read this.It is Serbian forum.Ako-Heka is me

http://www.pouke.org/forum/index.php?PHPSESSID=eb28c0471990082ee560189739db2540&topic=5078.105

Just read how Serbian people  love muslims !By the way one of muslims had a great wish to kill me.
And it is Serbian forum.

• New JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 04, 2010, 06:29:20 AM »
If heroic Serbian Radical Party do not gain power in Serbia we are doomed.  :o :o :o
Serbian Radical Party is full of thiefs just like any other , do you really think that their "ideology" can live in real life , not just in their words and promises before every elections ? I don't think so . Especially now when their party is divided due to pressure from foreign embassies and other spies in our country , they are doomed also .
Serbia has only one strength , its people ! If our people soon don't stand up against enemies and self hating Serbs , everything will be gone with no chance for turning back , people should do that , go out on the streets even for the price of their life . Something simmilar as in Greece but more determined , with clear goal in our minds - expell enemies of our country from our lands .

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 04, 2010, 06:35:21 AM »
Just read how Serbian people  love muslims !

That is not true!

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 04, 2010, 06:37:22 AM »
Serbian Radical Party is full of thiefs just like any other , do you really think that their "ideology" can live in real life ,

The political ideology of SRS is far better for Serbia than the current regime!
Do you have any prove that SRS consists of criminals or are you blindlt following B92 propaganda!  :laugh:

• New JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 04, 2010, 07:27:29 AM »
My question was :
Do you really think that they are capable for carrying their politics from words to deeds ? First - I think they are not educated to run a country and second - foreign interests wouldn't let them win on elections anyway . As long as i know they had opportunity . Their regime would be the same as current , selling everything worthy in our country and making us and our children slaves for decades , half of the money from selling goes in their pockets and than kept in foreign banks ( like we now have our own respectable bank ) and when it comes for people to go out on the streets , they just flee from country .
No parties at all , just strenght of the people before its to late .
You spit on B92 and you come here after all , I cant believe that you don't know that B92 is held by the jews .
P.S. I watch only sports on tv

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 04, 2010, 07:56:14 AM »
Serbian Radical Party is full of thiefs just like any other , do you really think that their "ideology" can live in real life ,

Name thiefs? Give me reason why Serbian nationalistic ideology should not live in real life?
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 04, 2010, 07:58:46 AM »
My question was :
Do you really think that they are capable for carrying their politics from words to deeds ? First - I think they are not educated to run a country and second - foreign interests wouldn't let them win on elections anyway . As long as i know they had opportunity .

Nice try but YOU DID NOT ANSWER MY QUESTIONS!
You are switching from one topic to an other!

Where is your PROVE that the SRS party consists of criminals, like you said?
You claim that the SRS is full of criminals, but you did not provide any serious evidence. You only sell some irrelevant crap, which is not important.

To claim that SRS are criminals is TYPICALL western (anti-Serb) propaganda!

You spit on B92 and you come here after all , I cant believe that you don't know that B92 is held by the jews .

Everybody knows that Soros financed B92! Like in every other nations, you have low life scum also amongst Jews!! Amongst Jews and Serbs you have also traitors!

Please do not sell B92 crap on this forum!
You do not know what SRS is and stop spreading lies against Serbs!

Offline Nik_Srb

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 04, 2010, 08:00:16 AM »
My question was :
Do you really think that they are capable for carrying their politics from words to deeds ? First - I think they are not educated to run a country and second - foreign interests wouldn't let them win on elections anyway . As long as i know they had opportunity . Their regime would be the same as current , selling everything worthy in our country and making us and our children slaves for decades , half of the money from selling goes in their pockets and than kept in foreign banks ( like we now have our own respectable bank ) and when it comes for people to go out on the streets , they just flee from country .
No parties at all , just strenght of the people before its to late .

Not educated?and the people today are educated??!?!?!?
most people who know how to do they're job aren't in any party,when i comes to politicians,you only need them honest,and the most important ones to be educated,which they are!
you have no exact opinion of them because you don't know nothing about them,you just have a lazy opinion you heard out of somebody else's mouth.

edited:  the SRS i mean

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 04, 2010, 08:05:55 AM »
This faker freedom_for_Serbia  is provocator who spreads B92 nonsense!
SRS has many intellectuals! Vojislav Seselj is the greatest politician of the whole world! He is very talented in law and geopolitics! Other high ranking members of SRS are also very educated!

Please no B92 crap over here!

• New JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 04, 2010, 08:15:35 AM »
I am not questioning Seselj's intelligence , he is only man in SRS that I respect - but one man against whole world isn't enough .
Can you tell me why Soros is self hating jew ?

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 04, 2010, 08:18:41 AM »
I am not questioning Seselj's intelligence , he is only man in SRS that I respect - but one man against whole world isn't enough .
Can you tell me why Soros is self hating jew ?

You still did not provide any evidence on your accusation towards SRS!
Evidence please or take your words back!

• New JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 04, 2010, 08:21:09 AM »
OK , let me answer you like this : they are richer every day more and more , people around them are starving . I'm reminding you that I hate current regime also and ask you a question about them : Do you think that they are thiefs , if you think do you have evidences ?

• New JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 04, 2010, 08:23:12 AM »
Presao bih na srbski , ionako je podforum namenjen nama ?

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 04, 2010, 08:23:29 AM »
I see that you do not know what you are saying...!
Calling other Serbs criminals like that is not good!

Come on dude be serious...  :laugh:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: April 04, 2010, 08:34:30 AM »
When i hear the name Soros i know it's evil for Serbs as well Jews he was a young kapo and he says he enjoyed it
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: April 04, 2010, 10:45:36 AM »
"freedom_for_serbia" what are you doing on the forum ? where do you get the chutzpa to blame it on Jews ?! You people should take responsibility to your own actions, It is up to the Serb people to elect a patriotic government and get rid of the self hating Serbs in power. The same way I don't blame America, the Americans, Hussein Obama, or any other foreign influence for the self hating governments in Israel. Even though there is at least the same amount of international pressure on Israel as on Serbia, to commit national suicide, it is up to us Jews to withstand the pressure and to take care of our own affairs.

And specifically regarding Soros- he is a self hating Jew, he is very anti-Israel and to say that he represents the Jews is a total fallacy.

Offline george_jtf

• Full JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 04, 2010, 10:50:42 AM »
I think that everyone here has forgotten to mention a few things...
Supposedly, i repead supposedly, Serbs have killed 8,000 Muslims in Srebrenica. It is yet to be proven that Serbs killed that many and then transported those 8,000 bodies in nearby areas.
1. How is such a thing possible that the Nazi Hague Tribunal is not able to prove that many muslims were killed with all the satellite and forensics technology available to document the whole incident? Come on, moving 8,000 bodies is not a task that can easily be done without West knowing where those bodies are burried. The total number of bodies found so far is around 2,200. Furthermore, these Hague judges include Serbs killed by muslims and then burried in the Srebrenica area too. Does anyone see something wrong with this?

Untill the traitor Serbian government, primarily including the children of Montenegrin communists (including Tadic), such kissing up to the west will continue. What is even worse is that all the opposition parties put their differences aside, such a thing will continue. Soon, Tadic will even apologize for the Serbs killed in Kosovo, Croatia and Bosnia and even say that it is all the Serbs' fault that Serbs were killed because they didn't want to be forced into converting to Islam or Roman Catholicism. Of course, there is not alternative to the EU, as that POS Tadic says. In other words, opposition should get it's act together and finally get rid of Tadic and his team and if necessary, put them on trial for being traitors.

....oh yeah, and make B92 an illegal organization.