Author Topic: You'll find something to agree on with just about anybody, sooner or later.  (Read 476 times)

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
And in this case, I'm referring to this fresh quote from Iranian strongman Ach-my-dinner-jacket:

"Mr. Obama, you are a newcomer (to politics). Wait until your sweat dries and get some experience. Be careful not to read just any paper put in front of you or repeat any statement recommended," Ahmadinejad said in the speech, aired live on state TV. "(American officials) bigger than you, more bullying than you, couldn't do a damn thing, let alone you."

Let me confess to laughing when I saw that, particularly the last sentence.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
And in this case, I'm referring to this fresh quote from Iranian strongman Ach-my-dinner-jacket:

"Mr. Obama, you are a newcomer (to politics). Wait until your sweat dries and get some experience. Be careful not to read just any paper put in front of you or repeat any statement recommended," Ahmadinejad said in the speech, aired live on state TV. "(American officials) bigger than you, more bullying than you, couldn't do a damn thing, let alone you."

Let me confess to laughing when I saw that, particularly the last sentence.

:::D :::D :::D his mocking his muslim lover :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03