Author Topic: Beautiful Israeli girl turns out to be terrible traitor  (Read 6679 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Beautiful Israeli girl turns out to be terrible traitor
« on: April 08, 2010, 05:37:36 AM »

:o :o :o :o ;D

http://www.israelnationalnews.com/News/Flash.aspx/183997

MK Ben-Ari Demands Discussion on Anat Kam Scandal

Reported: 13:59 PM - Apr/08/10
Follow Israel news briefs on Twitter and Facebook

(IsraelNN.com)

Speaking Thursday, MK Michael Ben-Ari (National Union), a member of the Knesset Foreign Affairs and Defense Committee, demanded that the Committee meet in an emergency meeting to discuss the Anat Kam scandal, in which an IDF soldier stole more than 2,000 sensitive security documents while she worked as a secretary in the army. She transferred many of the documents to Uri Blau of Ha'aretz, whom Ben-Ari also wants investigated.

Ben-Ari is demanding to know how two people with extreme left-wing views were able to get hold of sensitive security information. “It appears that the left's viewpoints causes some of them to plot against the existence of the state, and to cooperate with the enemy,” Ben-Ari said.
« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 07:12:05 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
Re: Beautiful Israeli girl turn out to be terrible traitor
« Reply #1 on: April 08, 2010, 05:42:32 AM »
Someone give that whore a burqa.

Offline takebackourtemple

• Master JTFer
  • May this be the year that the temple is liberated.
« Reply #2 on: April 08, 2010, 05:43:51 AM »

Beautiful?  :::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

At least they are criticizing extreme left views. They usually go against the right.
Does it bother you that you have to face the dome and the rock to say the sh'ma?

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 08, 2010, 05:44:06 AM »
If anyone needs one she does.Imagine being drunk and picking up that creature in a bar
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 08, 2010, 06:29:04 AM »
If anyone needs one she does.Imagine being drunk and picking up that creature in a bar

Mord, we shouldn't even think about such a thing.  :o
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #5 on: April 08, 2010, 06:40:23 AM »
Beautiful? That thing is hideous!!!
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 08, 2010, 07:10:30 AM »

Mord, we shouldn't even think about such a thing.  :o
TRUE I'LL HAVE NIGHTMARES

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 08, 2010, 07:11:24 AM »
BEAUTIFUL I'M BEING SARCASTIC :laugh: :laugh:

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: April 08, 2010, 07:11:57 AM »
I was kind of surprised when I saw that photo after reading the thread title.  :yuck:

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 08, 2010, 07:12:45 AM »
I was kind of surprised when I saw that photo after reading the thread title.  :yuck:
:::D :::D :::D :::D :::D

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Beautiful Israeli girl turns out to be terrible traitor
« Reply #10 on: April 08, 2010, 08:36:09 AM »
That girl is UGLY!

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #11 on: April 08, 2010, 09:55:36 AM »
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 08, 2010, 10:38:32 AM »
I've seen better pictures of this traitor. In some she looks better and in other worse. But in any case I don't think she would need to look pretty in prison where she belongs.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #13 on: April 08, 2010, 11:01:27 AM »
All Jew haters and Jew traitors are very, very ugly inside... I dont care how this animal looks on the outside, on the inside she is rotten and stinky.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #14 on: April 08, 2010, 11:14:33 AM »
 >:(Yemach Shemo to Israeli Leftists >:(

PS: I read a story the other day that 90% of Gazans believe that Arab traitors should be executed. I wish that 100% Israeli citizens hope that Israeli traitors will be executed. Trash like this animal Anat Kam should be put down by injection.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Online Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 08, 2010, 12:52:47 PM »
That's beautiful?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 08, 2010, 01:00:16 PM »

PS: I read a story the other day that 90% of Gazans believe that Arab traitors should be executed. I wish that 100% Israeli citizens hope that Israeli traitors will be executed. Trash like this animal Anat Kam should be put down by injection.

Muman, cursing a Jew, even a sinner or traitor one, is forbidden by Hallacha. Better pray that they may repent, or leave the issue to Ravs.

Offline wonga66

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 08, 2010, 01:15:24 PM »
As Vladimir Putin said to Condi Rice: "There's no women on Earth who won't be cured of ALL her mental hangups by being locked inside a Ukranian Army barracks for a month!"

Another Israeli traitoress, the "beautiful" Tali Fahima

« Last Edit: April 08, 2010, 01:20:57 PM by wonga66 »

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 08, 2010, 01:15:42 PM »
Then you say that when Rav Kahane himself said Yimach Shemo to Yossi Sarid he was sinning?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 08, 2010, 01:19:21 PM »
Then you say that when Rav Kahane himself said Yimach Shemo to Yossi Sarid he was sinning?

Kahane WAS a Rav, who is a Rav in this forum?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 08, 2010, 01:22:43 PM »
Rav Kahane cursed a fellow Jew who is a traitorous Communist beast, if so why do you think it's forbbiden for us to do so?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: April 08, 2010, 01:30:49 PM »
I will take my chances with Hashem on this one... This kind of evil must be destroyed from our midst or there will be no Jews, no Jewish state, no nothing...

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #22 on: April 08, 2010, 01:34:37 PM »

Muman, cursing a Jew, even a sinner or traitor one, is forbidden by Hallacha. Better pray that they may repent, or leave the issue to Ravs.

My question to you ralmario2000 is who do you curse? I hope it is our enemies and not us... We are fighting for the Jewish state of Israel... Those who make themselves our enemies will be cut off. Remember when the sin of the golden calf occurred?

Parasha Ki Tisa: Shemot 32

25. And Moses saw the people, that they were exposed, for Aaron had exposed them to be disgraced before their adversaries.
26. So Moses stood in the gate of the camp and said: "Whoever is for the Lord, [let him come] to me!" And all the sons of Levi gathered around him.
27. He said to them: "So said the Lord, the God of Israel: 'Let every man place his sword upon his thigh and pass back and forth from one gate to the other in the camp, and let every man kill his brother, every man his friend, every man his kinsman.' "
28. The sons of Levi did according to Moses' word; on that day some three thousand men fell from among the people.    

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 08, 2010, 01:41:07 PM »
I wasn't cursing anybody. I just said that Hallacha forbids cursing a fellow Jew. And saying "Ymach Shemo" to 100% of leftist Israelis sounds like calling for a genocide. Judging by elections results in Israel, about half of Israeli Jews are Leftists either convinced ones  or mostly due to ignorance or indoctrination.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #24 on: April 08, 2010, 01:54:26 PM »
I wasn't cursing anybody. I just said that Hallacha forbids cursing a fellow Jew. And saying "Ymach Shemo" to 100% of leftist Israelis sounds like calling for a genocide. Judging by elections results in Israel, about half of Israeli Jews are Leftists either convinced ones  or mostly due to ignorance or indoctrination.

I am not saying anything other than I pray that these traitors will be removed from the world because of Hashems divine will. Bnai Israel cannot afford to lose any ground due to enemies within. I do not change my wish that Hashem will either bring these traitors to teshuva, or destroy them from our midst. When one is kind to the cruel one will ultimately be cruel to the kind...

Another thought... Chesed or kindness is a wonderful quality. Chesed is the quality which we meditate on during the first week of the Omer count (which is started after Pesach ends)... But Chesed is destructive if it doesn't have the boundries which are established by the middah of Gevurah or restraint/strength.... Chesed is the ultimate goal but without restraint and strength it becomes a destructive force.

http://www.aish.com/sp/k/48961961.html
THE COUNTERBALANCE

But let us now take a different case. A person is hammering a nail into a board. The right hand pounds in the nail, whilst the left one holds the board down. A person screws in a screw with his right hand, and the left one pressures a nut in the opposite direction. Or a sculptor's right hand chisels stone, while his left hand holds the stone steady. In these examples, the right and left hand are cooperating -– by acting in a counter fashion!

We see from this that chesed and gevurah are acting simultaneously towards the same goal –- by exerting forces in opposite directions.

Let us be a little more specific regarding the specific roles of chesed and gevurah. When the sculptor chisels the stone, his right hand naturally takes the chipped stone along with the motion of his chisel. His left hand, however, holds the stone in place, and through the resistance to the movement of the chisel gives the stone its sense of "self." Thus, the stone is not taken along with the chisel, but rather it stands its own ground. Although the right hand has acted upon it, it has retained its own properties, while bearing the right hand's "message."

This describes exactly the relationship of chesed as the "right hand" and gevurah as the "left hand."

The main purpose of G-d's deeds is kindness -- thus chesed is stronger than gevurah.

The main purpose of G-d's deeds is kindness. Thus chesed is the stronger and more dominant of the two sefirot. And it is performing the act that G-d really had in mind.

But we have previously described the problem inherent in chesed. If a person lives as a beneficiary of someone else's largesse, then he loses his own identity. He becomes a vessel of the benefactor. This would be similar to the board being swept up in the motion of the hammer.

Therein, the sefirah of gevurah assists. It is the "left hand" that pushes in the opposite direction and gives the board its own existence. Whereas the right hand pulls along, the left hand pushes back. Whereas the attribute of chesed draws things into G-d's sphere of being, gevurah pushes the object away and proclaims: "Away from me, stand on your own two feet; earn your own keep."

The Rabbis of the Talmud have taught us:

A person should always draw people closer by means of his right hand, and push them aside with his left hand. (Sotah 47)

It is an important lesson in human relationships. The stronger and more dominant feature of human interaction should be the drawing closer and friendship of people. But enough "push" must be included to allow for the retaining of individual self. Benevolence towards an independent individual creates bonds and bridges; towards a dependant person, it creates annexation and is overwhelming.

http://www.aish.com/tp/i/moha/48915467.html

Chesed, "kindness," is a wonderful attribute. But even kindness must have its limits. We know that chesed taken to an extreme is associated with incest, and illicit sexual relations:

And if a man shall take his sister, his father's daughter, or his mother's daughter, and see her nakedness, and she see his nakedness; it is a chesed. And they shall be cut off in the sight of their people. He has uncovered his sister's nakedness; he shall bear his iniquity. (Leviticus 20:17; see Rashi)

Chesed is wonderful, but too much chesed can be destructive. On a normal basis God holds back one moment a day from chesed, and allows strictness in order to help man avoid this spiritual pitfall. However, on that day while Balak and Bil'am were plotting and trying to harm the Jews there was not even a moment of judgement – only chesed.