Author Topic: Another cool song  (Read 778 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Another cool song
« on: April 09, 2010, 01:09:41 AM »

I wonder if someone could do a JTF version of this song? It's really a great song and has had a million covers of it done.

Online Chaim Ben Pesach

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
Re: Another cool song
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 05:20:41 AM »

I wonder if someone could do a JTF version of this song? It's really a great song and has had a million covers of it done.

בס''ד

You have good taste, Rubystars.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 09:26:45 AM »
Thanks Chaim :)

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 04:29:04 PM »
I agree, I have always liked this song! My husband hates it, reminds him of Vietnam LOL
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 07:14:09 PM »
I agree, I have always liked this song! My husband hates it, reminds him of Vietnam LOL

The Animals was such a great band! I enjoy a lot of 60s music.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 07:27:30 PM »
I'm with you, I prefer the 50's and 60's music over anything out today. Wouldn't it have been sooooooooooooo fun to go to sock hops and stuff? I always said I was "born too late", just like the song!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2010, 07:32:44 PM »
The music from the 50's 60' 70's and 80's is way better than anything they produce nowadays. We don't have that kind of music today. It's all hip-hop/rap and pop. All crap.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2010, 06:51:14 PM »
The music from the 50's 60' 70's and 80's is way better than anything they produce nowadays. We don't have that kind of music today. It's all hip-hop/rap and pop. All crap.

I could not agree more!
Meir Kahane

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2010, 07:52:38 PM »
Its a great song, classic rock is so much better then the music today. The songwriting and melodies from that era are fantastic. However, that musical era was a major part of the 60's counter-culture revolution that has turned America upside down--so its a love/hate thing for me.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 07:58:04 PM by Shiptar »