Author Topic: IT'S LONG OVER DUE TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK  (Read 2447 times)

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
IT'S LONG OVER DUE TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK
« on: April 09, 2010, 01:27:52 AM »

To take our nation back from the clutches of these filthy leftist animals who have run this country to the ground into an all time low.  As much as I am glad to be back home I am at the same time almost sadden to be back home to see what has happened to my great country.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
Re: IT'S LONG OVER DUE TO TAKE OUR COUNTRY BACK
« Reply #1 on: April 09, 2010, 06:06:34 AM »
Very nice. Let's hope it rings true in November because it is our last chance.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 09, 2010, 06:27:15 AM »
Well made video lets hope it comes to pass
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #3 on: April 09, 2010, 08:22:54 AM »
Welcome Home Masterwolf!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: April 09, 2010, 08:40:42 AM »

To take our nation back from the clutches of these filthy leftist animals who have run this country to the ground into an all time low.  As much as I am glad to be back home I am at the same time almost sadden to be back home to see what has happened to my great country.

Masterwolf, how? This is a dictatorship.
I have a new email, I will email you. Please be a part of our small thread, there are no drama queens now.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: April 09, 2010, 09:20:55 AM »
Master Wolf, George Washington warned us about foreign entanglements. Bringing the slaves over was one of the worst forms of foreign entanglement. We brought over these foreign workers and now we're stuck with complete hell holes like Detroit, whole cities and zones of cities not fit for human beings to walk in. I still consider these to be foreign people, who don't belong in America. There are a few exceptions who I wouldn't want to send back to their dark continent, but on the whole I don't think we can consider these blacks to be Americans.

The invasion that's happening from Mexico and other Spanish-speaking countries is also a huge foreign entanglement. These filthy peasants aren't even trying to call themselves American in most cases. They say OUR territory is Mexico!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 09, 2010, 09:27:03 AM »
Master Wolf, George Washington warned us about foreign entanglements. Bringing the slaves over was one of the worst forms of foreign entanglement. We brought over these foreign workers and now we're stuck with complete hell holes like Detroit, whole cities and zones of cities not fit for human beings to walk in. I still consider these to be foreign people, who don't belong in America. There are a few exceptions who I wouldn't want to send back to their dark continent, but on the whole I don't think we can consider these blacks to be Americans.

The invasion that's happening from Mexico and other Spanish-speaking countries is also a huge foreign entanglement. These filthy peasants aren't even trying to call themselves American in most cases. They say OUR territory is Mexico!

We are in deep problems, Ruby. It is America that is forcing Israel to give up land, so the curses are coming on us/
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 09, 2010, 09:37:14 AM »
I feel very upset because it seems like the only groups that are speaking up about the problem are tainted with anti-Semitism. If it weren't for the anti-Semitism I would join all of the WN groups I could, but as long as they cling to anti-Semitism I'm afraid that it will only bring more curses upon the nation they proclaim to want to save.

If they just spoke about left wing Jews and fighting against their agenda it would be different, and I would be with them on that, but they lump all Jews together no matter how righteous and consider them all "Zionists" regardless of how self-hating or anti-Israel the left wing Jews are.

It seems like God has placed scales on their eyes that they're not able to make this kind of distinction and these evil people just hate all Jews blanketly.

Sometimes I feel like crying because I feel so helpless and frustrated about this.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 09, 2010, 09:44:02 AM »
I feel very upset because it seems like the only groups that are speaking up about the problem are tainted with anti-Semitism. If it weren't for the anti-Semitism I would join all of the WN groups I could, but as long as they cling to anti-Semitism I'm afraid that it will only bring more curses upon the nation they proclaim to want to save.

If they just spoke about left wing Jews and fighting against their agenda it would be different, and I would be with them on that, but they lump all Jews together no matter how righteous and consider them all "Zionists" regardless of how self-hating or anti-Israel the left wing Jews are.

It seems like G-d has placed scales on their eyes that they're not able to make this kind of distinction and these evil people just hate all Jews blanketly.

Sometimes I feel like crying because I feel so helpless and frustrated about this.

I know. After reading Horowitz book, I conclude that left wing Jews-far left ARE the enemy of Jews, period. They are just as nazis are.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #9 on: April 09, 2010, 10:31:22 AM »
If anyone wants to move out of the country, please let me know.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 09, 2010, 10:31:59 AM »
The sad thing is that there are people like Sarah Silverman and others like her that are so vile and disgusting that they make all Jews look vile to people who don't know any better.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 09, 2010, 10:36:28 AM »

Got any place in mind? I've seriously contemplated this in the last few years but can never come up with an alternative.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 09, 2010, 11:13:20 AM »

It seems like G-d has placed scales on their eyes that they're not able to make this kind of distinction and these evil people just hate all Jews blanketly.

I totally agree, its unfortunate WN's have that anti-semtic element. I'd be right alongside them if they didnt. It kinda baffles though, b/c most Jews ive seen are just as light as Europeans. I dont get what their problem is.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 09, 2010, 11:47:59 AM »
Shiptar, being light skinned doesn't make someone white. Some Japanese are just as pale as Europeans, but that doesn't make them white. Whites are Nordics, Alpines, and Mediterraneans of Europe and European diaspora. Evidence shows that most Jews have a strong Middle Eastern genetic influence so I don't think many Jews are really white. This shouldn't be a problem because they have their own heritage and nation to be proud of!

Some Jews are white, such as white converts to Judaism or Jews whose families have mixed so much with the white population of Europe that they are genetically 90% white or more. So in that sense there are white Jews too, which reinforces what you said because WNs should care about these whites too.

I think the root cause of anti-Semitism in all types of anti-Semitism is that Jewish people represent the fact that there is a God to be held accountable to and some people don't like to be reminded of that.

WNs are full of pagans who worship the false gods like Odin or other pagan deities and so the fact that Jewish people survived all these millenia will obviously cause a conflict there by representing the real God to these people who will resent that.

Offline Shiptar

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 09, 2010, 12:06:53 PM »
"Evidence shows that most Jews have a strong Middle Eastern genetic influence so I don't think many Jews are really white."

Why then dont Jews look Middle Eastern/Arabian ? Yes some do, but like 8 or 9 outta 10  i see do not. I grew up in a Jewish neighborhood in the Bronx, and virtually all of them dont look Arabian--they can easily pass off as White/European. And from what ive seen in Israel, the same is the case.
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 12:12:30 PM by Shiptar »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 09, 2010, 12:36:02 PM »
"Evidence shows that most Jews have a strong Middle Eastern genetic influence so I don't think many Jews are really white."

Why then dont Jews look Middle Eastern/Arabian ? Yes some do, but like 8 or 9 outta 10  i see do not. I grew up in a Jewish neighborhood in the Bronx, and virtually all of them dont look Arabian--they can easily pass off as White/European. And from what ive seen in Israel, the same is the case.

Middle Eastern people are generally caucasian looking anyway so it doesn't take a lot of admixture to change the appearance to be more European looking.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 09, 2010, 01:45:25 PM »
Re:  "looking white"

Caucasian is a scientific classification for a race.

White is a color.

The only people I've known who actually "look white" have been albinos...all others have been "flesh" color, tan, pink, "olive" complexioned, freckled, etc. .

I know that "white" is a colloquial expression used in general talk as well as frequently misused by government as a race classification, but a person of Caucasian race can display a wide variation of skin and hair color.

And, racially speaking, Hussein O. is NOT the nation's first "Black" President -- he is the nation's first Mulatto President, a person born a hybrid of both Negro and Caucasian races.

The fact is, at the time of this writing I can think of several truly qualified and proven patriotic American Negro persons whom I would be very happy to have as our President, and this is because of their intellect, character, sound judgment, and previous accomplishments.

*A person's race should be totally irrelevant, and I feel certain that JTF members would concur.  This is not to say that I believe we all can't share a good laugh or make fun of those from any and all ethnicities or race who simply don't know how to behave.  JTF has always stood for civil and human rights -- praising those righteous and good -- while denouncing fools, traitors, and sub-humans -- all on a basis of complete equality!   :P  ;D   :dance:  :)   

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 09, 2010, 02:04:28 PM »
~Hanna~ ...If anyone wants to move out of the country, please let me know.

Consider yourself on notice, Hanna!

I am outraged that there is no full-out "emergency Aliyah" campaign designed to relocate entire communities and resettle them intact.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 09, 2010, 03:14:01 PM »
Massuh, all human beings are basically equal before God, because God is so perfect that any differences between human beings become irrelevant in comparsion. However there ARE major differences between the races, and I will defend my extended family (race) against rival races such as blacks as much as possible.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 09, 2010, 03:15:17 PM »
I'm about to go to work but I'll come back and check this thread tonight.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 10, 2010, 08:29:03 PM »

Got any place in mind? I've seriously contemplated this in the last few years but can never come up with an alternative.

Palau
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #21 on: April 10, 2010, 11:53:44 PM »
where is that?

I was thinking Greece.

Palau
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #22 on: April 11, 2010, 01:43:46 AM »
I personally have had enough of the BS in Washington, they have done everything in their power to find their own greed and way to take this country to something I have never seen and something I don't want to see.  I will never give up the fight for my country and yes it is time to rise up and take back what is OURS, that constitution is not toilet paper.  If its a fight they want we give em a fight of their lives. Fire all these swine buckets out.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 11, 2010, 02:43:47 AM »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: April 11, 2010, 07:55:28 AM »
I personally have had enough of the BS in Washington, they have done everything in their power to find their own greed and way to take this country to something I have never seen and something I don't want to see.  I will never give up the fight for my country and yes it is time to rise up and take back what is OURS, that constitution is not toilet paper.  If its a fight they want we give em a fight of their lives. Fire all these swine buckets out.

Master Wolf, the only way that we can combat this is to get as many white Americans as possible to throw off their brainwashing and become as proud of their heritage as you are. You proudly talk about your Italian heritage, and I think that's beautiful. Other white people should do the same for their heritage, then maybe they wouldn't have voted for Obama out of a misplaced sense of guilt.