Author Topic: South Africa - Eugene Terreblanche was a vicious Nazi who got what he deserved  (Read 1204 times)

Offline AriseSouthAfrica

• Senior JTFer
בס''ד

Eugene Terreblanche yimach shmo ve zichro (may his name and memory be obliterated) was the Nazi leader of a Nazi movement. He was recently killed, baruch Hashem.

We do not promote Nazis on this site. We hate Nazis and want all of them to be killed just as they murdered over 6 million of our brothers and sisters during the holocaust, which was the worst crime in human history.

Terreblanche's movement openly use the Nazi salute. The movement deliberately created a symbol similar to the Nazi swastika (they would have been outlawed if they had used the swastika itself, so they intentionally adapted a symbol that looks just like the swastika).

Here is an article about the funeral of this cursed Satanic Nazi fiend: http://www.timesonline.co.uk/tol/news/world/africa/article7093152.ece#cid=OTC-RSS&attr=797093

I have edited this message to prevent Nazi propaganda from appearing on this site.

Chaiim Ben Pesach
« Last Edit: April 09, 2010, 09:37:44 AM by Chaim Ben Pesach »
Let G_d arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. (Psalm 68:1)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Arise:
I have a poster there on my blog site, he is from S.A. Look at the 4th post down:
www.themadjewess.wordpress.com

Maybe you can make your S.A. brother feel better.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
http://themadjewess.wordpress.com/2010/04/07/1-more-word-on-eugene-terreblanche-reasons-4-white-supremism/

Here it is. If you can get me info on a donation page- paypal- I will put it up.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
This probably was orchestrated by the ANC. They are ruthless and will murder people who oppose them. I think Obama would do the same thing if he could to people who want him out of office.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
This probably was orchestrated by the ANC. They are ruthless and will murder people who oppose them. I think Obama would do the same thing if he could to people who want him out of office.

What people are NOT getting is that this man, nutty though he was--perhaps--is the FACT that his murder will ENCOURAGE more deaths.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Yes well I can't help but feel a sickness at the thought of these coward apes attacking a white farmer while he's asleep. In every instance in history when blacks have demanded equality with whites, they didn't want equality. They wanted to trade places and rule over whites.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
The negro is not native to South Africa after the Caucasians came there.The Negro came from other parts of dark continent seeking work.I left a similar post on the blog
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
Yes well I can't help but feel a sickness at the thought of these coward apes attacking a white farmer while he's asleep. In every instance in history when blacks have demanded equality with whites, they didn't want equality. They wanted to trade places and rule over whites.

these people are SAVAGES.  This man that posted here IS in danger.
[imghttp://mysasucks.com/wp-content/uploads/2010/02/Genocide1.jpg]http://[/img]
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina