Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, April, 18, 2010  (Read 8101 times)

Offline ItalianZionist

• Pro JTFer
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, April, 18, 2010
« Reply #25 on: April 18, 2010, 12:45:57 PM »
Dear Chaim,
  I was at a party this weekend with young israelis  and mostly russian Jews (ages 23 to 35). I couldn't believe that not one of them knew who rabbi Kahane was or the JDL. I tried to explain that if it weren't for the rabbi (or you, for that matter) they'd still be in Russia not enjoying the freedoms in the US. They just laughed it off. I feel so sad that I tried to spread the word, (in a nonjudgemental way) but it was like talking Greek to a group of Chinamen.  I didn't preach to them, but just brought the subject up but they continued to rather, talk about rap, russian gangsters and girlfriends.

Offline Maimonides

• Pro JTFer
  • The Greatest Jewish Sage
« Reply #26 on: April 18, 2010, 02:42:56 PM »
Shalom Chaim and Thank you as always for your hard work and for answering my questions.

What do you think about Russian dissident Alexander Litvinenko, who was poisoned allegedly by Russia with radioactive elements?

Litvinenko, a former Russian intelligence agent, claimed that the Russian government was behind many of the terrorist attacks that occurred in Russia such as the apartment bombings in 1999, the Belsan school hostage crisis, and the Moscow theater hostage crisis. He also claimed that Russia was behind nearly all major terrorist groups from Al-Qaeda to the PLO.

Unlike the 9/11 conspiracy theorists, his theories seem plausible considering the fact that the Russian government has been and currently is a totalitarian entity that has murdered millions of its own people. Do you believe Litvinenko or do you think he was just another conspiracy theorist?

Lisa adds:  Litivenko was a convert to Islam.

« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 05:41:00 PM by Lisa »
“You must accept the truth from whatever source it comes”- Maimonides

Offline Yaacov Ben Yehuda

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #27 on: April 18, 2010, 03:15:53 PM »
Shalom Chaim!

What is your opinion on Craig Winn?  I listened to his insights on what the bible says about islam, and it was very interesting information. According to him, Allah is the name of a satanic diety.  What is your opinion on him and what he writes.

Toda!

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #28 on: April 18, 2010, 03:30:24 PM »
Hi Chaim. I am in the middle of a graduate program for speech pathology. There are a good number of black women who are my supervisors and fellow students. They are extremely bright, knowledgeable, hard working, very pleasant, and believe it or not, speak with some of the clearest enunciation I have ever heard. None of them ever "speaks like this" (the improper subject-verb agreement), none of them speak with that falsetto voice you so commonly use to imitate black women, and none of them ever go, "mmm hmm." I sometimes wonder to myself what would happen if Chaim ben Pesach ever met any of these women, how you would view them? Would you view them as just other black women with attitudes that speak with improper subject-verb agreement with a falsetto voice and go "mmm hmm", or would you view them as the respectable individuals they really are? I don't know. Is it just that respectable well-spoken black women only exist in the speech therapy profession?

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #29 on: April 18, 2010, 05:35:56 PM »
why are blacks so tall?

answer: because they're Negroes...just kidding  ;D :::D

have you ever listened to The Young Turks shows on You tube?