Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, April, 18, 2010  (Read 8100 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, April, 18, 2010
« on: April 10, 2010, 07:01:48 PM »
Dear Chaim, I have three questions on my mind.

1. Do you think the invasion of Iraq in 2003 was a huge mistake? I honestly think America should pull out of both Afghanistan and Iraq. We should have stayed out of those two hellholes they call countries. As you always said before, Chaim that Iran was the threat and not Iraq.

2. Why is Africa today so poor? Even with its huge amounts of natural resources such as oil, bauxite, copper, gold diamonds and uranium, Africa is by far the poorest and most corrupt continent on Earth. Also do you think the AIDS epidemic in Africa has worsen their economic situation even more so?

3. And the third and very last question, I know you always have encounters with jungle monkeys (blacks) but do you have any encounters with any sand monkeys? (Arabs) Please give us a hilarious Arabian action story complete with accent.

« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 08:55:09 AM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, April, 18, 2010
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 07:21:43 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Last week I was specifically referring to American public high schools that may stop teaching about the Holocaust and start teaching about the "nakba". Now, please read the following intro in Arabonics.

For this third week of Middle Eastern History Month, I have two comments and two questions on Gulf State chimpanzees.

1: To give you an example of how illiterate and void Arab "culture" is, would you believe it that these chazirs didn't even invent the dynamite belt? The modern shahid bomber was invented by the Tamil Muslims who, while every bit as savage and monstrous as their sand-dwelling bros, at least have some genuine Indian culture and history behind them. The supremely unoriginal Arab miggers can't even devise their own methods of jihad.

2: Please refute the lie that the Arabs came up with our numeral system and invented algebra and other higher mathematics.

3: For a good example of how primitive and primordial desert schvartzes were before oil money, check out Mark Twain's visit to Ottoman-occupied Fakestine in 1867. The disgusting negroes he encountered in that cesshole managed to make black Africans look modern and civilized. If I am not mistaken, he recounted how these pigs smeared goat dung on their childrens' faces to shield their skin from the sun. (These are the "people" who the whole world calls innocent and saintly victims of those horrible, monstrous Jews.)

4: Please tell a hilarious Arabian Action Story about an enormously pungent sand negro (other than the one who the schvartzes threw in the prison shower).

G-d bless, Dr. Brennan Fan
« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 02:09:23 AM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 07:30:35 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What was your life like at age 18? What was the Jewish Defense League doing then?

Also, can you tell us about when you were arrested at age 17 for pouring gasoline on a car belonging to Soviet diplomats?
« Last Edit: April 17, 2010, 07:46:19 PM by Moshe Ben Eliezer »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 07:48:25 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoghts on NATO and NAFTA? What do you think of the Jazz Age and the Rouring 20s? What is the name of the book that tells you everything that happend during the 1920s? Do you have an African and Areb American story?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 11:49:09 AM by Jorje15 »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 08:02:34 PM »
Greetings Chaim. I've been trying to find out more about someone named Ben Stada. Supposedly Rabbi Eliezer said he had a marking or tattoo of some sort which had magic in it from Egypt, but that's the only thing I've been able to find out about this person. All I can find are vague references like this.  Could you tell me more about this Ben Stada and who he was and what he was involved in?
« Last Edit: April 10, 2010, 08:11:25 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 10:09:10 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

As I'm sure you heard, a week ago the Polish president's plane went down in West Russia?  Why couldn't that happen to Obama and the US leadership on Airforce One the same way?

Thank you

Dr. Dan
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 11, 2010, 01:56:51 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Hope all is well.  Here are my questions for this week:

(1) If you were the Prime Minister of Israel, how would you react in the following scenario:  President Obama , YS'V, offers to free Jonathan Pollard.  The catch is that Obama in return will commute the prison sentence of El Sayyid Nosair, YS'V, the killer of Rabbi Kahane ZT'L HY"D. Furthermore, Nosair will be deported to his native Egypt where he undoubtedly be received as a hero and will receive a victory parade that will be disseminated by Al Jazzerah across the Muslim world and beyond.  Do you accept Obama's deal?

(2) I remember that Back in 2003, certain elements with the Republican party reached out to you for advice regarding the re-election of President George W. Bush.  For the benefit of the newer JTF'ers I think it would beneficial to relate the story.  Also, at the time,  you were very secretive regarding the identity or identities of these Republican contacts.  Do they continue?  Is there anything more you can add 7 years later?

(3) When Ezra and Nehemiah returned to Israel and helped rebuild and dedicate the 2nd Beis Hamikdash, why did so few Jews return from Bavel?  I remember reading that only 10 percent of Jews returned. Why did so many Jews decide to stay?

Chazak V'Ematz!

Nekama
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 05:59:41 PM by Nekama »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #7 on: April 11, 2010, 05:37:22 PM »
Dear Chaim,

1. When you look at a map and see Israel, how come it shows The West Bank isn't part of Israel. Who exactly owns The West Bank according to world view. Is Gaza an independant nation or was it given to Nazi Egypt. P.s, I know all these areas are Jewish but I wanted to know what the rest of the world is recognizing.

2. Why did Menachem Begin give up The Sinai which was 75% of the whole of Israel? What was he thinking and was America pressuring him to give Nazi Egypt Jewish Sinai? What was his campaign slogan before he became Prime Minister? Did he hint he was going to give more Jewish Land? Was he religious? Was there massive protests when he announced it? Who objected to this crazy idea and who agreed with Menachem Begin?  Was he the worst of the worst of Prime Ministers?

3. Rabbi Meir Kahane once said in one of his speeches that when Menachem Begin became Prime Minister the Arabs sat in fear for 2 months. Why was this? Was Menachem Begin a phoney Rightwinger or a Leftist?

G-d Bless You, Your Family and Israel
Bryan.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 04:41:39 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Sveta

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 11, 2010, 07:51:19 PM »
BS"D

Dear Chaim,

Happy Yom Ha'Atzmaut.

On April 8, 2009, we said Birkat HaChama, which is done once in 28 years on April 8, Tekufat Nissan, the Jewish Vernal Equinox. I have a number of questions for you about Birkat HaChama.

1. What did you do for Birkat HaChama in 2009? How, where, and with whom did you celebrate it?

2. Many people never knew about Birkat HaChama prior to learning about it in preparation for its occurrence last year. What year did you first learn about it?

3. Did you know about it when it was said in 1981? Did you say it in 1981 or were you unable to?

4. What are your thoughts on Birkat HaChama?

Thanks,
Zionist YY.

« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 01:06:10 PM by Zionist YY »

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 12, 2010, 03:12:06 AM »
Shalom brother Chaim ,

Have you ever got as possible as it is, worse service from a black person because they knew you were Jewish?   I get it all the time , but when you don't show weakness they respect that ..most of the time.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 02:10:29 AM by 18chai »

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 12, 2010, 09:51:10 AM »
Shalom Chaim,
Have you been to the "newly renovated" Kissena farms supermarket (I believe it's now called "Aaron's Kissena Farms")?
I was there a few weeks ago and, much to my horror, I think I saw a filthy, smelly muslim working at a register.
"Eze boosha", amarti le'atzmi. Should we boycott this store for hiring these malodorous villains?

Speaking of boycotts, many years ago you advocated boycotting the Israeli dairy company "Tnuva" - should we continue to do so? When I was in Kissena Farms I saw many orthodox Hasidim buying Tnuva products in bulk. Can you speak a bit about this company and offer your wisdom on how we can get the word out on Tnuva's evil actions? Also, Can you recommend a replacement brand?

Lastly, I wanted to share a story about an unpleasant experience I recently had. A friend of mine told me to watch the program "Life" on Discovery channel. Now, typically I enjoy Discovery, and while this program seems wonderful on the surface (it's a collection of rare and exotic footage capturing the varied biological organisms on earth). However - there is one problem with this program - it is narrated by that ugly, hideous, smelly dyke animal, oprah winfrey. Oh is she ugly.
So I told my friend "Chas ve chalilah sheh ani estakel bah tochnit ha'zot". My friend couldn't understand what I had against oprah - but I told her to tune in this week to JTF, so perhaps you can share a description?

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 12, 2010, 10:49:00 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

I would like to know how Judaism explains the reason for miracles done among non-Jewish nations.  For example, there have been certain days where Hindu idols around the world temporarily had the ability to drink milk.  Certain Catholic saints' bodies have remained incorrupt after their deaths and the eucharist has changed into flesh and blood.  Eastern Orthodox religious icons sometimes weep tears of oil or blood.  I know the Torah tells Jews that if someone brings a miracle in support of gods their forefathers did not know, it is a test and Jews are not to believe in it.  Christianity tends to explalin miracles outside their religion as the work of Satan against G-d, but as I understand it Judaism believes that Satan is just an instrument of G-d.  So why would G-d allow miracles that contradict Judaism even when they come to Gentiles and not as a test to Jews?  Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,

Dan Ben Noah
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline tron77

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 13, 2010, 07:44:36 AM »
Shalom Chiam,

Have you read Jabotinsky? Could you talk about what you gained or not if you did. In fact, could you recommend any books or people that would be important for someone like myself, or others to learn more about Jewish strength and action?

Offline chicagojew

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 13, 2010, 10:06:01 AM »
Shalom Chaim, I am going to rephrase my question from last week. Do you believe  that if Martin Luther King were alive today, he would not have become the martyr that  he is considered today.

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #14 on: April 13, 2010, 03:17:14 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Can you tell the story of when you saved a woman from being mugged on the subway? I think I heard about this from an Ira video or somewhere, but I'm not sure of the details.

Thanks,
Patches

Offline Tonni

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 13, 2010, 07:12:28 PM »
1. Nazis claim that in the Lavon affair Israel tried and failed to blow up American targets. Would you explain what really happened in the Lavon affair?

2. You said that the Iranians want their government because the ayatollahs always get elected and the Iranians have had fair elections. The Iranians don't have fair elections because the council of guardians chooses who is allowed to run for election. Not to mention that a "president" and their parliament have no real power. The council of guardians and the supreme leader Khamenei have all the power. Why do you think Iran has fair elections and how do you know Iranians want their government?
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 04:05:23 AM by Tonni »

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 14, 2010, 03:57:57 AM »
Chaim, how do you reject a girl you really want but can't have? eg. if our parents will kill us if we ever come close to each other.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 14, 2010, 11:17:00 AM »
hey chaim can you give us a affirmative action story involving a mongolian astranaut, and what he said on mars?? No seriously, thats not my question. I agree with you on pretty much most points, and i have to say chaim, i plagerise alot of your arguements ,as they are so well put.

Could you tell me in your usual concise manner...

1) why do you think michael jackson is a paedophile.

2) Asides from the bible, whats arguement would you give to a non religous person that abortion is wrong.

Perhaps someone can make videos of these...thanks...

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 15, 2010, 06:52:00 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Is hunting allowed in Judaism? I am not talking about if you have to survive in the wilderness and have no other choice but to hunt. I am referring to recreational hunting, deer hunting or duck hunting for instance. I assume that meat from a hunted deer is not Kosher because it was not slaughtered with a knife by the proper religious authorities. But is a Jew allowed to shoot a deer, and then give the meat to a Gentile friend to eat? Since the Jew will not be eating the meat at all, is it okay for him to hunt deer in this circumstance? Around here, there is an overpopulation of deer so that the deer wind up getting in the roads and posing a great danger to drivers. In this situation it seems that it would be a mitzvah to shoot them, to help control the population.

Similarly, what is the kosher law for fish that you catch yourself. If you catch a fish and decide to keep it and eat it, the fish will obviously die once it's out of the water. Is there some blessing that should be performed in this situation? I would like to honor the fish in some way, if I am going to kill and eat it. Since the Israelites were fishermen since time immemorial, I would imagine there is some blessing or ritual related to this.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 03:43:05 PM by Trace »

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 15, 2010, 12:29:49 PM »
Shalom Chaim,
Is there such thing as a Jewish Atheist? Some of these people who leave Judaism and become Atheists say they are Jewish Atheists. I really don't get it.

Anyways thank you and take care.
« Last Edit: April 18, 2010, 01:09:00 PM by Fighting For Truth »

Offline KalmanBenMenachem

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 16, 2010, 04:38:54 PM »
Reb Chaim,

On last week's show, you said that, "Time is running out" and "The clock is ticking" because the Rabbis of the Talmud tell us of a terrible war, in which the vast majority of people will be killed, and there are prophecies of two-thirds of the Jews in Israel being killed, G-d forbid. 

I am not learned in Torah, so please forgive my ignorance, but can you tell us more about these prophecies, who made them, what they said and what Chazal say about them? 

Was the Holocaust of the 1940's foretold?

Todah rabah,
Kalman Ben Menachem

Offline Abben

• Master JTFer
  • Down with obama!
« Reply #21 on: April 17, 2010, 08:02:30 PM »
Hello Chaim I hope you are having a good week.

A few weeks ago you said that meatloaf wasn't healthy. Can you tell us why? I always thought it was an ok dish. Like always thanks and GD bless

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 17, 2010, 09:30:52 PM »
Shalom Chaim

I went to Shabbat services this week at my local Chabad.  I am a friend of the Rabbi, on his Board of Directors (not that the Board does anything) and a financial contributor.  Usually I come away from these services with a good feeling.  This morning I did not.

There was a lawyer from Southern California who is related to the Jew, who is trying to evict the Arab squatters from a property in East Jerusalem (this has been in the news), that the Israeli Supreme Court actually sided with.  Even after many years of court fights and final victory the soldiers have told the owner no eviction will take place for six months.  We discussed the future of Jews of Judea and Samaria.  He was pretty pessimistic on that.  Oddly, he thought that Hevron (and Kiryat Arba) might stay in Jewish hands because of the huge turnout of tourists at the Cave of Machpela.  He even thought Rachel's tomb could stay in Jewish hands despite being near Bethlehem.  However, he said that it is widely assumed among most Jewish residents outside of the settlement blocs and a few exceptions that they have no future in those territories.

There is a fellow who comes to our services who shows up shortly before food is served and leaves shortly after.  He supposedly was discharged from the University in our town and claims anti Semitism was behind it.  The University has no shortage of Jews and this guy has a very caustic personality.  He has been in a pathetic legal battle with the University for 20 years over this.  He reacts furiously to anyone who suggests he accepts that he will not win this battle and move his life in a new direction.  He has not worked during this time and does little but complain about his situation.

I am wondering if those of us who believe in Jewish sovereignty over the Land of Israel are sometimes living in the same lack of reality as this fellow.  Can you make me feel more optimistic?
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #23 on: April 18, 2010, 02:14:59 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you believe that there's potential in the next 2 or 3 years for a movement that's similar to the Tea Party Movement in the United States,    to become a significant factor in Israel?      With people in different cities and towns in Israel protesting high taxes,  overall excessive government,  and of course security issues?       Do you believe JTF/ Hayamin. Org is reaching the point that the organization can play a major role in an Israeli type of Tea Party Movement?

Thanks as always,  eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline Yarin the Kahanist

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 18, 2010, 05:35:09 AM »
בס"ד

Hello Chaim,
if you were in power, how would you treat traitors like Anat Kam Yimach Shma Vezichra and what action would you do in order to get Shalit back home?"
Kahane was right!