Author Topic: Advice for Tea Party organizers: Be media savvy  (Read 1712 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Advice for Tea Party organizers: Be media savvy
« Reply #1 on: April 12, 2010, 05:14:18 PM »
While I agree that the Tea Party Movement should welcome people who support what the Movement is trying to accomplish,     I don't trust the Mainstream Media and the Left at all.      Including their reports of alleged incidents.    They are going out of their way to paint the Tea Party Movement as a racist movement.    In some cases,   as an extension of the KKK.     

There's always going to be at least a small % of fringe people in every sizeable movement.        Overall though,    the Tea Party Movement,   combined with the Bible Believing Conservatives   ( some are part of the Tea Party Movement ),     offer practically the only remaining hope for the United States.       
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: April 12, 2010, 05:37:02 PM »
They rejected me and David Ben Moshe:
http://themadjewess.wordpress.com/2010/04/10/me-my-husband-david-ben-mosherejected-to-sing-speak-our-tea-party/

I'm certainly sorry that this happened.      A very foolish decision by the individuals running this particular Tea Party.   

In general,    what are this particular Tea Party's key positions/ platforms?

Also,    is this a Tea Party that has a significant number of Ron Paul followers?   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 12, 2010, 06:32:17 PM »
A sad truth

As soon as the GOP realized that there was a groundswell of populist resentment all over America calling themselves the Tea Party, they knew that if it were to succeed the Republican elite would lose their wealth and political power.  The Republican leadership therefore recruited from amongst their own to infiltrate every Tea Party movement in America, as well as lead new "start-up" Tea Party groups.  Both the Republican Party and the Democratic Party use the Marxist tactics of infiltrating any and all opposition and destroying from within.  Posing as agents provocateur they will also keep dossiers on all members and regularly encourage individuals (and often assist) in illegal activity, so as to discredit the movement in the minds of the electorate as a group of "Militia Terrorists" "Right Wing Extremists" "Racists", etc.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 12, 2010, 06:50:14 PM »
http://themadjewess.wordpress.com/2010/04/10/me-my-husband-david-ben-mosherejected-to-sing-speak-our-tea-party/

That is just pure bull crap!!!  It's probably because Faux news is involved in it now.  I'm sorry to hear that.   
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #6 on: April 12, 2010, 10:13:00 PM »

I'm so sorry to hear this! I can tell you for a fact, that you would NOT have been rejected at the one I'll be attending in my town. >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 13, 2010, 10:37:03 AM »
A sad truth

As soon as the GOP realized that there was a groundswell of populist resentment all over America calling themselves the Tea Party, they knew that if it were to succeed the Republican elite would lose their wealth and political power.  The Republican leadership therefore recruited from amongst their own to infiltrate every Tea Party movement in America, as well as lead new "start-up" Tea Party groups.  Both the Republican Party and the Democratic Party use the Marxist tactics of infiltrating any and all opposition and destroying from within.  Posing as agents provocateur they will also keep dossiers on all members and regularly encourage individuals (and often assist) in illegal activity, so as to discredit the movement in the minds of the electorate as a group of "Militia Terrorists" "Right Wing Extremists" "Racists", etc.

Couple that with the members that believe somehow that the 40+ year gradual takeover of this country can be undone by voting out the Democrats and voting in the Republicans, or the denial that this country is so far gone that nothing short of a real revolution will save it and you pretty much have the Tea Party movement as it stands today.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline joshua

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 13, 2010, 11:40:12 AM »
I don't think the Tea Party is open to Jewish people.  Too many in that organization believe we are the source of their agony, be it the age old "Zionist Conspiracy," "Foreign Banksters," or "Dual Nationals," it all equates to distrust of Jews.

Go to Alex Jones' conspiracy site, read the comments under any news story, see what so many in the Tea Party really say under the anonymity of the internet, and then tell me I'm wrong.