Author Topic: Why do most American Jews still support Obama?  (Read 1484 times)

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
Why do most American Jews still support Obama?
« on: April 10, 2010, 09:34:43 PM »
Read this recent article from jpost.com- http://www.jpost.com/JewishWorld/JewishNews/Article.aspx?id=172813

It seems unbelievable to me that, according to their polls, 57% of American Jews still approve of Obama, this number is down from 78% in 2008, and 55% of American Jews approve of Obama's handling of American-Israel relations?!  What are these people smoking?  What drugs are they on?  What world do they live in? 
I guess the majority of American Jews are hard-core, revolutionary, leftists who don't care about Israel?  The only good news is more American Jews seem to be "waking up" to reality, since American, Jewish support for Obama is down 21% from 2 years ago. 

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
Re: Why do most American Jews still support Obama?
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 09:43:11 PM »
My guess is the approval number for Barack Hussein Obama is inflated to some extent,   as there are some people who give politically correct answers when answering surveys and exit polls.    Yet,   in reality they have a different opinion.     

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 10:10:09 PM »
Don't believe everything you read or hear.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 10:14:07 PM »

Good point.

The American Jewish Committee is far from a Right Wing Organization.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 10:38:00 PM »

I never understood self destructive and completely obtuse Jews. It is like the wicked Jews who were at the base of Mt Sinai and started worshiping the golden calf; Even after witnessing G-D's miracles first hand, they still degenerated to wickedness. I guess we're always destined to have a fraction of our population degenerate in this way, that seems to be the lesson of the golden calf doesn't it.

Hey, we just finished the Passover holiday, the story is still fresh in my head. : - )
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 10:45:20 PM »
My guess is the approval number for Barack Hussein Obama is inflated to some extent,   as there are some people who give politically correct answers when answering surveys and exit polls.    Yet,   in reality they have a different opinion.     

This phenomenon is scientifically proofed. It is called http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Spiral_of_silence.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2010, 11:27:12 PM »
Radio host Dennis Praeger (no Kahanist, in fact he once debated Meir Kahane pretty tough) made the point years ago, that if Jews were given a choice between a safe, peaceful, prosperous Israel and legal abortion combined with gay marriage they would choose the latter.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: April 10, 2010, 11:34:21 PM »
I was talking to another JTFer recently about left wing Jews and I said I don't see how the anti-Semites can refer to these people as Zionists. They're clearly not zionist in the least! They hate Israel and they hate their own people. So obviously they're not Zionist!

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #8 on: April 10, 2010, 11:38:30 PM »
Exactly Rubystars. With the sick behavior of so many Jews (and most Jews in America), who needs anti-Semites? They are their own worst enemy.

Offline Tonni

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 11, 2010, 02:23:53 AM »
This is good news. It shows that in a short amount of time Jews supported Osama from almost 80% to just over 50%. By the end of his term Osama will have screwed up America so badly that most Jews will oppose him. Even the liberal Edwina Koch recently said Osama is willing to throw Israel under the bus to please the Muslims. You know Jews are waking up when a liberal Jew like Koch starts talking like that.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 11, 2010, 02:27:02 AM »
This is a simple EuroCommunist phenomenon wherein the leftists propagate that all others are the oppressed and exploited minorities and they organize all the minorities against the common hapless mainstream. They bring forth many mischievous and illusive agendas like human rights, distribution of wealth, healthcare, job positions, civil rights etc, I mean whatever suits them best at that juncture and create self serving data bases.

Even the top bourgeoisie among the minorities get impressed with such humanistic ventures and provide the oil funds to the leftists.

I was very much impressed when I saw that even Hristians were developing common front with muslamics and they were telling that they both had common prophets and common blood relations.

This honeymoon ended with WTC and then my Hristian friends told me in hushed voices that I was correct and that the muslamics are really back stabbers. I told them that the muslamics can not do any harm to their tough, eternal and sworn enemies, rather they make friends and then expand by back stabbing only their friends. They had already done it successfully for 666 years.

So it all is a minority syndrome created by the leftists and only the muslamics are benefited by it.       
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 11, 2010, 02:41:33 AM »
Because the way some Jews hate their own people make the Nazis look philo-Semitic.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 11, 2010, 02:42:17 AM »
Syyuge -
They had already done it successfully for 666 years.
what do you mean?

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 11, 2010, 04:09:15 AM »

Good point.

The American Jewish Committee is far from a Right Wing Organization.   

The worse part of this picture is that no matter what happens between now and 2012 a good many of the hardcore liberals that voted for the shvartza President in the last election will vote for him again in the next despite how bad his record is. Unlike Republicans who will boycott an election if they dislike the candidate Democrats will vote for the party choice every time. Its not so much the Jewish vote that's a factor in the elections but the fact that the Democrat Party leadership and organization is bolstered by having Jewish people in key positions. I don't think that it's a matter of being evil I just believe it is a way of life. Immigrants coming to Americas big cities in the last century were taken in by the Democrat party in big numbers much like is being done with the Hispanic community today. Jews found good jobs through party connections back then made themselves at home in the Democrat party and have just never left. They unlike some other minority groups who started out with them have not considered that the party has moved on may no longer represent their larger concerns.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 11, 2010, 04:50:29 AM »
Syyuge -
They had already done it successfully for 666 years.
what do you mean?

Muslamics captured and ruled over Hastinapur from 1191 AD to 1857 AD (i.e. exactly for 666 years).
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 11, 2010, 12:31:15 PM »
Because the way some Jews hate their own people make the Nazis look philo-Semitic.
Very true
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #16 on: April 11, 2010, 05:00:35 PM »
I was talking to another JTFer recently about left wing Jews and I said I don't see how the anti-Semites can refer to these people as Zionists. They're clearly not zionist in the least! They hate Israel and they hate their own people. So obviously they're not Zionist!

ERAV RAV  They most certainly are not For Zion.  Absolutely not.  David Horowitz, in his book goes in depth about these destroyers.

In the end of days, the Erav Rav will be the leaders of the Israeli government.

Armilus(OLMERT), the angel of the mixed multitude (ERAVRAV), is the one who attempts to couple Esau and Ismael, (bringing Abbas to the Europeans & Americans, and presenting him as a man of peace ??) and this could destroy Israel and the entire world, Heaven forbid. The main desire of the mixed multitude (ERAV RAV) is to couple Esau and Ismael and to separate the two . Our main task to counter, even battle such deeds; we must destroy the might of the mixed multitude, the layer of the wicked Armilus, and drive them out of Israel. The mixed multitude is our greatest enemy, for it separates the two . The outer shell of the mixed multitude operates only by delusions and indirectly. Therefore the war against the mixed multitude is the most difficult and bitter, and we must wage war against it and overpower it with all our might. Anyone who does not participate in the war against the mixed multitude, is actually becoming a partner of the ÒlayerÓ of the mixed multitude. Whoever he is, he would have been better off had he not been born. The primary power of the mixed multitude is at the gates of Jerusalem, particularly at the entrance to the city, which is on the western middle line.
« Last Edit: April 11, 2010, 05:11:26 PM by AisheDinah »
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: April 11, 2010, 05:05:19 PM »

I agree Massuh, the few moronic ERAV-RAV "jews" that support Obla bla probably made this JUNK up, like these phonies @ Media Matters that would suck Obamas nevermind if given half a chance;
http://mediamatters.org/p/about_us/staff_advisors
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: April 11, 2010, 05:20:23 PM »
Armilus:
in Jewish legends, an enemy who will conquer Jerusalem and persecute Jews until his final defeat at the hands of G-d & the true Messiah, servant of G-d.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #19 on: April 11, 2010, 11:54:38 PM »
This may finally be the historic turning point, where Jews finally wake up. Where self-hating liberalism and black idolatry is abandon.  Let hope.