Author Topic: Disgusting Situation at Work Today  (Read 684 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
Disgusting Situation at Work Today
« on: April 10, 2010, 11:06:49 PM »
I have a Self-Hating Jew Action Story to share from work today.

So, I have to help a pretty young mother with her merchandise (out to her car). She ordered quite a bit of stuff and it was heavy. Her car had a Barack Obama bumper sticker in English AND one in Hebrew!  :disease: As I loaded the merchandise inside her car, I saw a hanging tag/badge for the local "Jewish community center" as well. Nauseating! (She also had an empty glass bottle of some kind of funky organic milk.)

Since there was not enough room in her car to carry all of her items, she called her husband in to take some of the stuff in his. His car also had both an English AND Hebrew Osama bin Hitler bumper sticker!!! (The back of his car was filled with weird natural groceries as well, but there was enough room in it.)

Seriously--what kind of a sick world are we living in??? I suppose that if he were a viable Democratic candidate running today that there would also be Adolf Shitler (yimach schmo vezichro) bumper stickers in Hebrew available. I don't know if these peach-skinned apes were real Jews (in which case they are unimaginably self-hating) or just idiotic hippies that "converted" to Deform "Judaism" (in which case they are desecrating and blaspheming G-d's name), but either way, they need some Sodom-style judgment, soon.

Dr. Brennan Fan

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: Disgusting Situation at Work Today
« Reply #1 on: April 10, 2010, 11:11:07 PM »
It's a sad story. I hope that God allows them to see the truth and come closer to Him and give up their evil ways.

Moshe92

« Reply #2 on: April 10, 2010, 11:16:28 PM »
I don't like it when people use Hebrew or Yiddish when promoting anything un-Jewish. Was this the sticker?

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 10, 2010, 11:20:26 PM »
I suppose that if he were a viable Democratic candidate running today that there would also be Adolf Shitler (yimach schmo vezichro) bumper stickers in Hebrew available. <<

If Adolph supported gay marriage and legal abortion he could get a large share of Jewish voters.  Liberalism is the religion of many Jews and abortion is the holy sacrament with gay marriage close behind.  In the 1930s and 1940s there was no shortage of Jews supporting Stalin.  Of course they could credibly argue for forgiveness saying they did not know about his atrocities.  With Obama there is no such excuse.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #4 on: April 10, 2010, 11:23:53 PM »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: April 10, 2010, 11:27:03 PM »
That's the kind of thing that makes me want to vandalize cars, but I wouldn't actually do it because I'm not a [censored].  :laugh:

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: April 10, 2010, 11:30:21 PM »
Liberalism is the religion of many Jews and abortion is the holy sacrament with gay marriage close behind.
And bending over backwards for schvartzes is a close third.