Author Topic: Iran's bomb making plutonium facilities close to completion and.......  (Read 509 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Obama gives Iran more negotiating time.  (Makes me think he wants Iran to get the bomb, while feigning that he doesn't).

http://www.debka.com/article/8710/

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
I see a comparison between the 30's in Germany and Ahmadinejahd's going full steam ahead in getting nuclear bombing capability.  I see an historical equivalence between the Nazi's coming to power and the world doing nothing to stop the Nazi movement which led to the Shoah.  In this same fashion, I see another Shoah (may Hashem forbid!!!!!) happening in Israel as Iran prepares to nuke Israel and the world sits back and does nothing.  Historians will find this era totally unbelievable--especially in light what happened to the Jews only 70 years prior.  Historians will scratch their heads and say, "You mean the world did nothing?  You mean the Israeli's did nothing?  You mean to tell me that they all saw what was coming (just as many saw what was coming with the Nazi's) and they all turned their head as if nothing bad was going to happen?"  Historians will not believe how Ahmadinejahd simply wrapped everyone around his little finger and gave his middle finger to everyone.  Of course, Obama will be one of the biggest disgraces in world history.  And Israel may not exist.  We are on the precipice now of a cataclysm, and the United States couldn't have had a worse President than we have now at this horrible time.  May Hashem bless Israel and all Jews everywhere.  Right now the future does not look bright at all.

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
I see a comparison between the 30's in Germany and Ahmadinejahd's going full steam ahead in getting nuclear bombing capability.  I see an historical equivalence between the Nazi's coming to power and the world doing nothing to stop the Nazi movement which led to the Shoah.  In this same fashion, I see another Shoah (may Hashem forbid!!!!!) happening in Israel as Iran prepares to nuke Israel and the world sits back and does nothing.  Historians will find this era totally unbelievable--especially in light what happened to the Jews only 70 years prior.  Historians will scratch their heads and say, "You mean the world did nothing?  You mean the Israeli's did nothing?  You mean to tell me that they all saw what was coming (just as many saw what was coming with the Nazi's) and they all turned their head as if nothing bad was going to happen?"  Historians will not believe how Ahmadinejahd simply wrapped everyone around his little finger and gave his middle finger to everyone.  Of course, Obama will be one of the biggest disgraces in world history.  And Israel may not exist.  We are on the precipice now of a cataclysm, and the United States couldn't have had a worse President than we have now at this horrible time.  May Hashem bless Israel and all Jews everywhere.  Right now the future does not look bright at all.

I agree with you 100 percent! 

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer

From what I observe we are heading into what is fundamentally World War III, I just hope the Obamanation is out of office before it starts, that muslim communist freak might even surrender!
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.