Author Topic: Terrorists: Israeli nuke plant within rocket range  (Read 3828 times)

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Terrorists: Israeli nuke plant within rocket range
« on: April 12, 2010, 07:59:46 PM »
http://www.wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=140017

JERUSALEM – Terrorists in the Gaza Strip claimed to WND they test-fired a rocket two weeks ago capable of traveling 31 miles, putting Israel's nuclear plant within reach.

If their claim is correct, it would mark a major and dangerous escalation of Palestinian rocketing capabilities.

Members of the Islamic Jihad group told WND they launched a rocket two weeks ago from the northern Gaza Strip into the Mediterranean Sea off the coast of the Israeli town of Ashdod. The jihadists said they fired the rocket into the sea intentionally to test its range.

The Islamic Jihad members claimed the rocket traveled 50 kilometers, or 31 miles. Israel's Dimona nuclear plant is about 50 kilometers from Gaza.

A spokesman for the Israel Defense Forces would only confirm to WND that a rocket landed in the sea two weeks ago but would not comment on the distance the rocket traveled.

(Story continues below)

Last January, an Egyptian intelligence official told WND he would not be surprised if Hamas has a number of rockets in the Gaza Strip capable of reaching Israel's main nuclear power station.

The official's estimates, which could not immediately be confirmed by Israeli defense sources, are significant since Hamas routinely smuggles weaponry in tunnels that snake underneath the Gaza-Egypt border. He said he believes Hamas could have rockets that can reach Israel's nuclear plant in Dimona.

Hamas is known to possess 122 mm Katyusha rockets, which have a range of about 18 miles, and has fired improved 122 mm Katyusha's, with ranges of up to 30 miles. The Egyptian intelligence official said Hamas may be saving larger, 220 mm rockets, with ranges in the vicinity of 44 miles, which would place both Dimona and Tel Aviv within range.

Israeli officials say Hamas is thought to have also acquired dozens of Iranian-made Fajr-3 missiles with an even longer range.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline joshua

• Full JTFer
Re: Terrorists: Israeli nuke plant within rocket range
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 02:40:26 PM »
The gloves will come off if that happens.  A MOAB on Gaza wouldn't surprise me.

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #2 on: August 10, 2010, 10:11:51 PM »
i think its time to resume operation cast lead

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: August 22, 2010, 05:49:47 PM »
I won't believe that God will let this happen!

Offline Meerkat

• Master JTFer
  • Yemach Shmam to Egypt and Iran
« Reply #4 on: August 25, 2010, 11:15:27 AM »
and to add to my previous comment, i think its time we rebuild gush katif as well

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: October 22, 2010, 07:19:25 AM »
Does anyone know how close Iran is to actually having the ability to send Rockets armed with Nukes?

Offline Beirutien

• New JTFer
« Reply #6 on: October 24, 2010, 10:01:09 AM »
Do you think its wright to steal the land of Palestine by Military Force in the late 1940's?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: October 24, 2010, 11:15:32 AM »
Do you think its wright to steal the land of Palestine by Military Force in the late 1940's?

Let me translate that:

Do you think it was wrong to liberate the Land of Israel from the Arab occupation in 1948 from people who swore to steal our 2,000 years stolen land and throw us to the sea?

I say pack your bags, you filthy Nazi Arabian invader, the second part of the Naqba is on its way.

اذبح الاسلام, تحيا يهودا!!!!

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #8 on: October 24, 2010, 03:05:06 PM »
This arab nazi Beirutien is from Lebanon if anyone wants to know.
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline The proud Jew

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: October 31, 2010, 12:52:33 PM »
Just give up you will never ever destroy the jewish people you filtjhy arab terreost schmuck! 62 years you havent destroyed the state of israel + 2000 years of exile and percecution! When will you just give up?

Offline FreedomDefender

• JTFer in Exile
  • Senior JTFer
  • Hello kids. Say no to 3rd reich
« Reply #10 on: November 07, 2010, 05:03:23 PM »

Let me translate that:

Do you think it was wrong to liberate the Land of Israel from the Arab occupation in 1948 from people who swore to steal our 2,000 years stolen land and throw us to the sea?

I say pack your bags, you filthy Nazi Arabian invader, the second part of the Naqba is on its way.

اذبح الاسلام, تحيا يهودا!!!!
Still talking to yourself?

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: January 24, 2011, 04:41:36 PM »
I believe there are more plans up God's sleeves and of course his divine plan for his people, to destroy their enemies.   The day that Islam is defeated and has to bow to the One True God, will be a day of Tremendous Celebration and Praise to both Christians and Jews.