Author Topic: The race card is now being used in full force against the Teapartiers  (Read 873 times)

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
The Tea Party was always considered to be racist by the radical left.  Accusations of racism are now in full force as the Tea Party is growing and becoming more and more effective against Obama and his cronies Reid an Pelosi.  In this article the Tea Partiers are accused of spitting on and calling racial slurs to left winged congressmen.  Of course when reviewing the videos no actual racial slur can be heard, only people shouting right winged agendas like "kill the bill" or "stop obamacare". 

Some of the black congressmen claim to have been called names and spit on.  A lot of this has been already shown to be outright lies, but the left is getting desperate so this is the game they are playing.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/us_n_word_feud

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Re: The race card is now being used in full force against the Teapartiers
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 09:14:34 AM »
They just think it's racist because white people pay the biggest tax burden and don't want all their wealth transferred to minorities through extreme taxation. Unfortunately taxation IS a racial issue. It's sad that the left sees this more clearly than the right does.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 09:17:12 AM »
No one spits like that guy with his hands around his mouth ,maybe he was yelling no more taxes
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 09:22:06 AM »
When I hear "taxes"  I now think "wealth transfer". And we all know who it is being transferred to. Blacks and illegal aliens are getting the benefits and not paying a lot of taxes because they either have low incomes or make their money under the table.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 13, 2010, 09:24:42 AM »
When I hear "taxes"  I now think "wealth transfer". And we all know who it is being transferred to. Blacks and illegal aliens are getting the benefits and not paying a lot of taxes because they either have low incomes or make their money under the table.
They collect welfare and drive fancy cars
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03