Author Topic: affirmative action in US sports.  (Read 3601 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
affirmative action in US sports.
« on: April 13, 2010, 05:55:09 PM »
I did this post because some interesting news last week as a white basket ball college team won the college championships call dukes. They are 90 percent white. Beat all the black teams.

NOw being a ex proffessional sportmen, and decent at sport in general(albeait poor at typing) i thought i do this thread.

Now as you know im from the uk. But i follow sport, even sports im not particularly keen on which is US sports. And ive noticed a very interesting development which is getting very apparent. That is affirmative action in american sports.

Now i for one know for a fact that black people are not better atheletes than  whites. There are however some cultural and genetic factors that make them do far better at sport than they do in other things.

Culturally, they are dreadful in education. They fail dramatically. So sport, i.e boxing is there only means of escape. Whereas a white jews or gentile..or even a indian or chinese person. Could be all very good at sport, but why risk getting injured/not making it, when you can get a decent wage, that offers you long term job security?? Blacks dont have that opportunity. They are terrible in education.

Genetics, ok ill admit they may have more fast twitch fibres. but thats where it stops.

When i watch american sport i cant help but notice how blacks completely dominate. Are they superior atheletes to white in the US??Well i dont think so as phelps and lance Armstrong two white atheltes are considered the G.O.A.TS of their respective sports. But basketball, boxing, and even NFL are completely dominated by blacks. So here are some observations i would like you lot to adress...

1) why are europeans doig so well at boxing, the k bro's beating all the blacks at boxing, joe calzaghe, and a whole host of eastern europeans dominating black people at boxing. Why are there barely any white us boxers???

2) NFL is over 70 percent back, yet most of the quarter backs are white???whats this about???

3) despite dukes a all white team winning the college basket ball championships, why are most teams predominantly black???

ill tell you why, because the media drum in that white jews and gentiles in america are inferior atheletes, when its not the case, in fact quite the opposite if you look at racial demographics of sports. Only i america do blacks dominate yet when there european counter parts face them that get schooled.

Does anyone else notice this???

ill leavr you with a pic of a jewish white boxing champ..

« Last Edit: April 13, 2010, 06:22:37 PM by christians4jews »

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: affirmative action in US sports.
« Reply #1 on: April 13, 2010, 06:46:21 PM »
In the days of slavery the slave traders were not going into the darkest of Africa and bringing out Pigmy's  :::D. The went in and bought out the biggest males and females they could find to sell slave holders back here in America. Well a few hundred years of selective breeding has produced some mighty big jungle bunnies. Just like the slave holders of old wanted large slaves because they felt they would be able to do more work ::) . Sports team owners want larger players for some sports  and American blacks are made to order.   
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 13, 2010, 07:02:25 PM »
In the days of slavery the slave traders were not going into the darkest of Africa and bringing out Pigmy's  :::D. The went in and bought out the biggest males and females they could find to sell slave holders back here in America. Well a few hundred years of selective breeding has produced some mighty big jungle bunnies. Just like the slave holders of old wanted large slaves because they felt they would be able to do more work ::) . Sports team owners want larger players for some sports  and American blacks are made to order.   

i dont know if i fully beleive that...the american football is rugby, which is white dominated, and trust me, these black american footballers would get destroyed by these rugby players.

The average american football game lasts 3 hours, but only has 45 minutes of actual play due to stoppages. But rugby is 80 minutes of non stop action. These teams such as the french rugby team, or the irish rugby team etc are huge...and they are all white...

i think the american median esepcailly try and brainwash the americans that blacks are superior athletes...yet if you look at most sports and the summer and winter olympics, white have dominated...

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 13, 2010, 07:29:43 PM »
I am actually the last person that should be posting about sports because I have a complete disinterest in most of them and seldom if ever watch more then a few moments of any sport. All I know is that as far as most professional televised sports go here in the states it gets harder and harder to pick out a white face on the field. This has actually caused me to loose whatever little interest I had even further. I said black players were big I didn't say they were better  :laugh: . I am sure there are plenty of large white players that would be far superior to whats playing in the sport today here in the states but for some reason they don't seem to be making the cut or don't want to. Your reason for this is about it is  as good as any other I can think of.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 14, 2010, 11:02:25 AM »
I am actually the last person that should be posting about sports because I have a complete disinterest in most of them and seldom if ever watch more then a few moments of any sport. All I know is that as far as most professional televised sports go here in the states it gets harder and harder to pick out a white face on the field. This has actually caused me to loose whatever little interest I had even further. I said black players were big I didn't say they were better  :laugh: . I am sure there are plenty of large white players that would be far superior to whats playing in the sport today here in the states but for some reason they don't seem to be making the cut or don't want to. Your reason for this is about it is  as good as any other I can think of.

exactly cjd...england has less black people, but the again has less white peopel than america, yet its producing some fantastic white boxers, who appear to be schooling the us black boxers...

I am convinced that whites in america are brainwashed/the coaches are told to not draft white players.

How can dukes a white team win the college championship, yet all the drafts are of black players. Same with nfl, its sesm that whites can only go for the quarter back position, but any "running" part of nfl, and it mainly goes to the blacks...

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 14, 2010, 12:06:55 PM »
This isn't directly related to your post but most of the White population is more or less taught to be submissive and noncompetitive by the media, public schools, etc. A culture of subservience.

On the otherhand Blacks and other nonwhites are glorified for acting like they do so often.

Thank feminism, liberals, "diversity" pushers, etc.

I think the White population has the capacity to outperform everyone else if the right culture is promoted but currently we're living as slaves.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 12:12:45 PM by Skkie »

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: April 14, 2010, 12:57:01 PM »
The Best Basket Ball players are black I have no doubt about this. They have got that fast fibers as you said and I also think blacks, at least some specimen of them, can grow up muscle mass more easily than whites, maybe that's why blacks dominate American football too. Some sports like (international) football, cycling, and baseball  are less selective about physical prototypes that can succeed there, and you see more variation, but in other sports like basket, volleyball and Tennis are more selective.

Speaking of Volleyball how come blacks don't dominate this sport as they dominate basket ball ?

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 14, 2010, 05:39:52 PM »
The Best Basket Ball players are black I have no doubt about this. They have got that fast fibers as you said and I also think blacks, at least some specimen of them, can grow up muscle mass more easily than whites, maybe that's why blacks dominate American football too. Some sports like (international) football, cycling, and baseball  are less selective about physical prototypes that can succeed there, and you see more variation, but in other sports like basket, volleyball and Tennis are more selective.

Speaking of Volleyball how come blacks don't dominate this sport as they dominate basket ball ?

then why are rugby players white, this is what i mean, you said this kinda stuff in eastern europe you would get laughed put of the place..people like the klitscko brothers, fedor, adamek, etc have literally murdered all the black americans...

Also in basket ball why have the college team which is predomonately white won this year...dont believe me heres a pic of them...bare in mind this is the best college team in the whole of the us...

you sir have been brainwashed by the properganda...here are the 2010 college winners, why are 90 percent of there team white???look them up, the duke blue devils..

in america you have affirmative action in your sports, and if you continue to think that blacks are superior atheletes then they will get away with murder..
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 05:45:41 PM by christians4jews »

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #8 on: April 15, 2010, 03:46:01 AM »

then why are rugby players white, this is what i mean, you said this kinda stuff in eastern europe you would get laughed put of the place..people like the klitscko brothers, fedor, adamek, etc have literally murdered all the black americans...

Also in basket ball why have the college team which is predomonately white won this year...dont believe me heres a pic of them...bare in mind this is the best college team in the whole of the us...

you sir have been brainwashed by the properganda...here are the 2010 college winners, why are 90 percent of there team white???look them up, the duke blue devils..

in america you have affirmative action in your sports, and if you continue to think that blacks are superior atheletes then they will get away with murder..
I am not American, I'm Israeli. I don't claim whites can't make a good BBall team, but I stick to my opinion that they are at disadvantage. So Duke won because they make a good team and they have good players. But the thing is the NBA is much tougher and intensive league then any other basket ball league, and for some reason only a few of white players can't sustain their top game for the entire NBA season.

By the way the Celtics in the 1980s was noticeably white and noticeably good, but there are always exceptions to the general rule.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 15, 2010, 05:23:34 AM »

I am not American, I'm Israeli. I don't claim whites can't make a good BBall team, but I stick to my opinion that they are at disadvantage. So Duke won because they make a good team and they have good players. But the thing is the NBA is much tougher and intensive league then any other basket ball league, and for some reason only a few of white players can't sustain their top game for the entire NBA season.

By the way the Celtics in the 1980s was noticeably white and noticeably good, but there are always exceptions to the general rule.

Basketball is not a world sport, its manily played competively in america. Most of the courts are now in inner city areas, but i flatley refuse that they are better, players. No offence but you just have to be tall(no height differecne between the races) and have semi decent co-ordination(in skilled sports, whites appear to prevail).

Black people play basketball in america, more so than whites, i dont think it has to do with fast twitch fibres. That more useful in possibly sprinting, but even then i think this is where affirmative action comes in.

Why are there no decent black swimmers???cyclists??? Take soccer, that is a true global sport popular in pretty much every country. Africa have loads of player that try and compete, yet an african side have never won the world cup. Italiy and spain, both white teams have domiated soccer world cups and european cups. Not one african team have even got past the quarter final stages. Soccer relies on alot more fast twitch muscles than basketball, trust me.

As for tennis, roger federer is the best ever, and imo the best ever sportmen. For someone in the strongest era of tennis, to dominate like he has is incredible. Anyway i digress..

The big thing for me is NFL, there is no reason it is dominated by black people, not one reason, yet all the quarterbacks are white. it almost says to me "the athletic roles, can be done by the blacks, and the roles that uses the brain(coach, quarterback) will be for the whites..Doesnt that seem a bit weird???

Take sprinting for example, white people are continually told that blacks will beat them, but what about this guy??World junior champion, hes white, and is already beating times of drug infested esian bolt

Craig pickering is antoher one..thats dominating sprinting at the moment. Coincidence??maybe, but think how many white struely attempt sprinting because they are continually degraded as inferior when i think we are almost equal, and certainly dont think all the sprinters should be black...

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: April 15, 2010, 04:44:23 PM »
You know what I change my mind and I agree with you regarding Basketball and any other sport that combines skill as well as athleticism. Whites can compete with blacks and black domination in certain sports might be more due to social circumstances just like in today's European football we see over representation of Arab, Berber, Blacks and Turkish sons of immigrants, especially in France.

But when it comes to pure athleticism of springing force like sprints and long jump- I'm certain that West Africans, Caribbean and North American Blacks are the best. Whites can still compete with blacks in the longer sprint distances of 200m, 400m.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 15, 2010, 05:10:50 PM »
You know what I change my mind and I agree with you regarding Basketball and any other sport that combines skill as well as athleticism. Whites can compete with blacks and black domination in certain sports might be more due to social circumstances just like in today's European football we see over representation of Arab, Berber, Blacks and Turkish sons of immigrants, especially in France.

But when it comes to pure athleticism of springing force like sprints and long jump- I'm certain that West Africans, Caribbean and North American Blacks are the best. Whites can still compete with blacks in the longer sprint distances of 200m, 400m.

i agree, i think there are some genetics. I think whites have better endurance and strength, hence why whites, (usually eastern europeans) win world strnagest man comps and weight lifting competitions.

The reason blacks dont do well at swimming has something to do with lung capicity or something like that.

I agree, that blacks have more fast twitch fibres, so on average they would have more decent sprinters, but no way do i believe that they should domnate like they do. As shown that one of the few white sprinters that attempt to compete with blacks and he beats all of them.

i geneuwinely feel in america there is discrimination against white sportmen, which is a shame as im sure they are some very ahtletic americans that could shine. I bet you none of those whites get drafted for the NBA???Why

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 16, 2010, 02:38:27 AM »

i agree, i think there are some genetics. I think whites have better endurance and strength, hence why whites, (usually eastern europeans) win world strnagest man comps and weight lifting competitions.

The reason blacks dont do well at swimming has something to do with lung capicity or something like that.

I agree, that blacks have more fast twitch fibres, so on average they would have more decent sprinters, but no way do i believe that they should domnate like they do. As shown that one of the few white sprinters that attempt to compete with blacks and he beats all of them.

i geneuwinely feel in america there is discrimination against white sportmen, which is a shame as im sure they are some very ahtletic americans that could shine. I bet you none of those whites get drafted for the NBA???Why
The NBA would love to have players that might actually learnt something in college. Also I believe of the few white players in the NBA, many, and the best, are not Americans- Steve Nash (Canadian), Dirk Nowitzki (German), Manu Ginobili (Argentine), for example. I don't think it's dicrimination but there is some social/cultural reason that whites in America don't do as well as they could in some sports.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 16, 2010, 11:02:39 AM »

The NBA would love to have players that might actually learnt something in college. Also I believe of the few white players in the NBA, many, and the best, are not Americans- Steve Nash (Canadian), Dirk Nowitzki (German), Manu Ginobili (Argentine), for example. I don't think it's dicrimination but there is some social/cultural reason that whites in America don't do as well as they could in some sports.

i think there are a few croats, and eastern europeans as well., good observation.

I find it interesting that white domnate the quatetback role in nfl, perhaps because the coaches think blacks are not intelligent enough/skillful enough to run the game??yet the othet postions are black dominated.

Compare to the premier league soccer in england, we have alot of africa players come over(which is obviously a whole continant,) and we have our fair share of blacks in the uk alone. yet even then the england soccer team is diminated by white, and most tema shave 60 percent or more whites.

Also boxing...of all our young up and comers in england, they are all white, despite in the past there being alot of blacks. yet in america 95 percent of your boxers are black??Same with mma, In the US you can see more and more blacks entering it.(and getting a beat down from fedor.).

Ill turn this into the sports thread, and keep everyone updated with sports news etc.

Offline The One and Only Mo

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 17, 2010, 10:18:22 PM »
Q: Why are blacks so good at basketball?
A: They can run, shoot, and steal.

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 18, 2010, 04:30:03 AM »
Q: Why are blacks so good at basketball?
A: They can run, shoot, and steal.

:::D

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 18, 2010, 04:48:59 AM »
blacks are so much better atheletes :rolleyes:

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 18, 2010, 02:44:11 PM »
as i said, i am going to contiually update this thread and start a movement to show that whites are not worse atheletes than blacks.

Kimbo slice, the black UFC star, gets knocked out by white former NFL player matt mitrone. The drunk fat white fans had to watch.

http://www.tsn.ca/mma/story/?id=321942

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 23, 2010, 10:50:00 AM »
christophe lemaitre just ran a 10.03, won his race. The guys only 19, he is sensational, i honestly think he will beat bolt at the 2012 olympics.

http://bases.athle.com/asp.net/liste.aspx?frmbase=resultats&frmmode=1&frmespace=0&frmcompetition=063042&frmepreuvem=100m+%2f+SEM

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: May 23, 2010, 10:58:35 AM »
C4J

I like your thread, but an athlete in let's say tennis is a different athlete such as in football.
I think that most blacks have an advantage in physical ability while most whites have the advantage of strategy. Its a generalization and not true in every instance.

In basketball you have that 7 foot oaf and is good because of his size, but sometimes you have that little guy shorter than 6 feet (2 meters) who outplays the tall guy.

Sports would suck if talent was lacking whether it is affirmative action or not. Its also about ratings so anything goes whether we like it or not.

I just hope I never see a talented athlete be rejected because of the way he looks because quite simply, its about winning championships and that's what sports fans care about. I know a lot of sportsfans that want to get rid of certain players on their favorite team because they suck or have a terrible attitude and not by ethnicity.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 23, 2010, 11:12:14 AM »
C4J

I like your thread, but an athlete in let's say tennis is a different athlete such as in football.
I think that most blacks have an advantage in physical ability while most whites have the advantage of strategy. Its a generalization and not true in every instance.

In basketball you have that 7 foot oaf and is good because of his size, but sometimes you have that little guy shorter than 6 feet (2 meters) who outplays the tall guy.

Sports would suck if talent was lacking whether it is affirmative action or not. Its also about ratings so anything goes whether we like it or not.

I just hope I never see a talented athlete be rejected because of the way he looks because quite simply, its about winning championships and that's what sports fans care about. I know a lot of sportsfans that want to get rid of certain players on their favorite team because they suck or have a terrible attitude and not by ethnicity.

Hey dan. I disagree, evidence suggests whites are just as good as blacks physically, only in america is that "blacks are super men" baloney preached. Its terrible as imo america has some increible white ahtletes, michael phelps, armstrong and tim tebow to name a few.

I also do not believe that whites are as far behind sprinting than the racial demographic suggests, and this christophe leimatre proves this. Think how many whites havnt entered sprinting because of the preaching of the caoches about this fast twitch baloney.

Take boxing, argueby the most ultimate sport in the world. Joe calzaghe a italian welsman has beaten all the blacks, as has the klitscko brothers. As has adamek etc In fact from middle weight onwards whites actually dominate, and are starting to make in roads in the lighter divisiond as well.

i dont want white only sports, i just want to debunk the myth on this forum and to the rest of america of black atheltic superiority in sports.

BTW England won the world cup cricket twenty 20 against australia..where were the west indies.

http://news.bbc.co.uk/sport1/hi/cricket/england/8684847.stm

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 31, 2010, 07:09:40 PM »
the greatest heavyweight ever wins again...

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #22 on: June 01, 2010, 04:00:49 AM »
I think it's high time to raise the question of affirmative action in the sports. Why is it legitimate to say that blacks or hispanics need a role model in some intellectual field of endeavor and therefore to impose affirmative action in that field. The same argument has been long overdue in the sports. Whits need a role model in sports, such as track and field, otherwise they would stop watching it.

I know that the topic starter's point was different. He said that it must be due to affirmative action that there is such a preponderance of blacks in the American sports. But I am making the opposite point. I don't know how the black athletes got there, through AA or merit, but the situation today is so incredibly skewed that it's ugly and something must be done about it. If we are a multicultural society (I am using their language) then our institutions should reflect that. Having an all-black cultural phenomenon is unacceptable. I really really thing that an affirmative action trial balloon should be launched now with respect to white interests.

I also think it is very important to rename whites (as their numbers are rapidly shrinking) as European-Americans.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: June 01, 2010, 04:08:08 AM »
Most whites don't need professional sports as a way to get out of poor living conditions. Blacks use sports to get out of the ghetto. It's easier to get out via sports than scholastics in their horrible inner city schools. That's the reason blacks are overrepresented in professional sports. How many black parents do you hear say they want their kids to be doctors or lawyers? How many white parents tell their kids to become NBA players or NFL players?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Masha

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: June 01, 2010, 04:13:18 AM »
With college education being so prohibitively expensive, many white parents are pushing their kids into sports fpr the hope of getting a sports scholarship. College admissions are so competitive now that everybody needs a fighting chance, even whites.

Besides, white people watch sports on TV. They really need more white role models or why should they support the sports? Maybe they should start boycotting games on TV to be heard?