Author Topic: Tea party or tea baggers  (Read 426 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Tea party or tea baggers
« on: April 14, 2010, 09:15:20 AM »
http://www.debbieschlussel.com/20477/seeking-muslim-votes-tea-party-star-wastes-tax-s-to-investigate-fbi-agents/   

April 13, 2010, - 1:06 pm
TEA PARTY FRAUD: Seeking Muslim Votes, Tea Party Star Wastes Tax $s on Phony “Investigation”

By Debbie Schlussel

Mike Cox, a prominent Tea Party figure and candidate for Michigan Governor, is wasting tens of thousands of tax dollars on a witch hunt to please extremist Muslims.  Cox was a featured speaker and embraced honored guest at each of several Tea Party Express rallies all throughout Michigan over the weekend.

mikecoxadcspeaking.jpg

Tea Party Star Mike Cox Speaking @ Pro-HAMAS/Pro-Hezbollah ADC Banquet

mikecoxteaparty

Mike Cox Speaking @ Tea Party Event, Saturday

And you ask me why I don’t like the Tea Parties.  Answer:  Because people like Mike Cox are prominent speakers at these events, to the gushing applause of idiots who want to replace corrupt Democrats with more corrupt Republicans, who pander to Islamic terrorism supporters and other assorted cretins.  Why did the Tea Party Express invite this sleazebag and tax money waster to headline its events?  Ask the clueless Melanie Morgan, one of the people heading up the Tea Party Express ([email protected], [email protected]).

Several months ago, I told you about the FBI raid on a warehouse and the subsequent arrest and federal indictment of several mostly Black Muslims.  The whole operation was largely trumped up by lazy politically incorrect FBI brass who don’t want to go after the real, dangerous threat of Muslim Arabs in the Detroit area financing Hezbollah and–to some extent–HAMAS.

So, instead, the FBI rented the warehouse, infiltrated a Black mosque, and convinced the mosque’s Imam and his congregants to sell what they thought was stolen merchandise.  Yes, these were common thugs prone to crime, but they were not terrorists.  And, clearly, they were used by the FBI to protect its politically correct butt-kissing of the real extremist Muslim threat in Michigan.  And the ignorant public is fooled, thinking the FBI is going after Islamic terrorists, instead of some relatively harmless, though hateful, Black guys.

Still, during the raid, the imam, Luqman Ameen Abdullah, a common criminal, pulled a gun on FBI agents, and they shot him.  He died.  The agents were defending themselves, and their behavior was completely justified.  But the Council on American-Islamic Relations (CAIR) needs something to whine about, so they are making a big deal out of it, demanding an “investigation” (translation:  a witch hunt).

And now, they’ve gotten one of their biggest panderers–Michigan Republican Attorney General and candidate for Governor Mike Cox–to waste tax dollars investigating FBI agents who were doing their job and engaged in legitimate, textbook self-defense.

Cox appointed a special prosecutor to conduct a witch hunt against the agents.  And he gave the guy, lawyer Doug Baker, a staff, state resources, and a budget.  Just how much?  Well, he’s not saying, and we don’t know.  But, while Michigan taxpayers and residents are hurting worse than in any state in the Union, Cox is wasting their tax money to get Muslim votes.  And it’s costly grandstanding with no teeth.  As a state official, Cox has no jurisdiction over the FBI, a federal agency, nor do he and his tax-funded special prosecutor have subpoena power over FBI documents and records.  It’s a complete fraud and an absurd, tax-paid extension of his shameless campaign for Governor. Call him the CAIR Republican.

Yes, it’s disgusting.  But, sadly, par for the course of many Republicans these days, not just liberal Democrats.

I’ve told you about Cox, a corrupt, sleazy politician and former ally of deposed, convicted former Detroit Mayor Kwame Kilpatrick.   Both of them came from the same Democratic machine, even if Cox has an “R” after his name.

And as I’ve told you repeatedly on this site, throughout his career Cox has consistently been in the back pocket of the most extremist Muslims in Michigan to the point of utter corruption.  Cox single-handedly and deliberately poisoned a federal investigation into a pervasive Muslim Medicaid fraud ring, comprised of pregnant illegal alien Muslims who ripped off Michigan and American taxpayers to the tune of billions, by getting Medicaid to cover the births of their children here, and then getting U.S. citizenship for those anchor babies.  Cox deliberately waited for the few women he knew of involved in the scam to leave the country before he issued warrants for their arrest.  That’s because he never wanted to arrest them.  Instead, he wanted to tip off his Muslim buddies running the ring, that they were under investigation by the feds.  He did this against the pleas of federal prosecutors, then sent out press releases and went on “O’Reilly Factor,” bragging about how tough he is on Medicaid fraud, when the exact opposite is true.

Then, there is his tight relationship with FBI award revokee, immigration fraud perpetrator, and “former” Islamic terrorist Imad Hamad.  Cox repeatedly visits the openly pro-HAMAS, pro-Hezbollah Hamad’s offices, asking publicly how he can help the man’s pan-terrorist organization, the deceptively named, Muslim-dominated American Arab Anti-Discrimination Committee (ADC).  Last year, Cox spoke as an honored guest at ADC’s Martin Luther King, Jr. essay contest banquet (see above photo).  Ironically, the contest was open only to Arabs, not to Blacks.  And Cox posed with and praised multiple open anti-Semites and known Hezbollah agents, whom he eagerly glad-handed at the event.

Cox also bragged on Twitter about campaigning at a Hezbollah mosque.  Ah, a Halal “tea party.”  Alhamdillullah [praise allah].

I’ve written so much more about Cox’s pandering to extremist Muslims (redundant phrase)..  But that’s the Cliff’s Notes version.

Now, he’s spending tens of thousands of tax dollars to pander to Muslims once again.  Is that really what the Tea Parties stand for?  If not, why is he a repeated fixture at the events?

Republican corrupticans who pander to extremist Muslims replacing Democrat corruptocrats?  Sorry, the tea is rancid.  And it ain’t no party.  Count me out.
« Last Edit: April 14, 2010, 09:29:01 AM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: Tea party or tea baggers
« Reply #1 on: April 14, 2010, 10:31:01 AM »
As far as I'm concerned, even though this group seems like a breath of fresh air, no movement will be what it ought to be unless it has its principles in the right place and grows.

For a true right wing Jewish movement to exist, it must have those things and also be religious.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: Tea party or tea baggers
« Reply #2 on: April 14, 2010, 10:55:40 AM »
As far as I'm concerned, even though this group seems like a breath of fresh air, no movement will be what it ought to be unless it has its principles in the right place and grows.

For a true right wing Jewish movement to exist, it must have those things and also be religious.

DD, I very much agree, that G-d MUST be involved. There is NO other way.
TY for the help on my blog yesterday.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates