Author Topic: WARNING TO JTF, Media has one main goal, to paint the Tea Partiers as Nazis  (Read 1947 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Our Tea Party speakers ranted against the Republicans AND RINOS just as much as what the imposter of a president. I was very proud and inspired and also VERY afraid of our future if conservatism doesn't come back to this great country.

eb, I'm so glad you finally got to attend a Tea Party! I can't wait to hear all about it! Rusty was the last one to speak and wow was he good!

Man, it sounds like your party was more fun than mine.  JK  ;D

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
I just got home from our Tea Party and this is the 3rd one. Each time, it gets bigger and bigger and I love it! Rusty Humphries was our keynote speaker and he was fantastic! Everyone that spoke was so great. We pledged allegiance to the flag, a woman sang the Star Spangled Banner and even prayers were said all afternoon. One of the founders got up there though, and warned us of what's to come and it doesn't look good at all. She said BE PREPARED for the worst, because the libs are going to do whatever they can, however they can, to make sure those that are "uneducated" stay that way and keep voting for them. So it is up to US to educate these people. I am VERY proud to be part of the Tea Party Movement. The founder of ours, was only 18 years old and I think it's wonderful to have young people involved! I wish I had taken my camera, because there were even signs that said, "We stand with Israel". Just know that we have ALOT of work to do to get our country back and tell them "IT'S NOT YOUR MONEY!"

arksis,   I'm glad the Tea Party in your hometown turned out great!

Rusty Humphries is someone who I wish was on in more larger markets,   in addition to the markets he's currently in.       My guess is most Americans reading this probably never even heard Rusty Humphries'  show because he's not on in New York and most other large cities in the country.      Rusty Humprhries was an excellent choice to be the keynote speaker at the Tea Party.      I hope that the local station uploads the replay Tea Party speeches on their website,   like they did with the event last August.   

At the NYC Tea Party,   they also focused on trying to educate others about what is happening in the United States.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
Sounds like it was a successful event and in Manhattan of all places. If the Tea Party Movement and the GOP can work together to put good Conservatives up for election in 2010 we could be on the road to recovery.

cjd,  interestingly,   one of the themes of the NYC Tea Party this past evening was to welcome not only Republicans and Conservative Party Members but also Independents and Democrats who disagree with the direction that the Left Wing of the " Democrat" Party is taking the United States.      One of the speakers at last night's  Tea Party is a Democrat.           

I certainly agree with you that it's imperative that the GOP and Tea Party Movement need each other.     The Conservatives influence of the Tea Party Movement might just prove to be the difference in a significant amount of more Conservatives being nominated by the Republican Party.   
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer

The reality is EXACTLY how ours looked!

Same on this end.      Thankfully,   the news ratings on CBS,  NBC,  and ABC are low and that CNN and MSNBC have very low ratings.   

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Sounds like it was a successful event and in Manhattan of all places. If the Tea Party Movement and the GOP can work together to put good Conservatives up for election in 2010 we could be on the road to recovery.

cjd,  interestingly,   one of the themes of the NYC Tea Party this past evening was to welcome not only Republicans and Conservative Party Members but also Independents and Democrats who disagree with the direction that the Left Wing of the " Democrat" Party is taking the United States.      One of the speakers at last night's  Tea Party is a Democrat.           

I certainly agree with you that it's imperative that the GOP and Tea Party Movement need each other.     The Conservatives influence of the Tea Party Movement might just prove to be the difference in a significant amount of more Conservatives being nominated by the Republican Party.   

I think that is very important than not only Repubs, but disenfranchised Dems (There are many) get involved.  But somehow, they have to look past all the media propoganda. 

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Paulette, I'm so sorry you aren't feeling well. You would have been very welcomed to sing at our Tea Party, this much I know. I wish all the Tea Parties across the USA were like the one I attended.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
I just got home from our Tea Party and this is the 3rd one. Each time, it gets bigger and bigger and I love it! Rusty Humphries was our keynote speaker and he was fantastic! Everyone that spoke was so great. We pledged allegiance to the flag, a woman sang the Star Spangled Banner and even prayers were said all afternoon. One of the founders got up there though, and warned us of what's to come and it doesn't look good at all. She said BE PREPARED for the worst, because the libs are going to do whatever they can, however they can, to make sure those that are "uneducated" stay that way and keep voting for them. So it is up to US to educate these people. I am VERY proud to be part of the Tea Party Movement. The founder of ours, was only 18 years old and I think it's wonderful to have young people involved! I wish I had taken my camera, because there were even signs that said, "We stand with Israel". Just know that we have ALOT of work to do to get our country back and tell them "IT'S NOT YOUR MONEY!"

arksis,   I'm glad the Tea Party in your hometown turned out great!

Rusty Humphries is someone who I wish was on in more larger markets,   in addition to the markets he's currently in.       My guess is most Americans reading this probably never even heard Rusty Humphries'  show because he's not on in New York and most other large cities in the country.      Rusty Humprhries was an excellent choice to be the keynote speaker at the Tea Party.      I hope that the local station uploads the replay Tea Party speeches on their website,   like they did with the event last August.   

At the NYC Tea Party,   they also focused on trying to educate others about what is happening in the United States.   

Sounds like yours did too eb! I'm so glad. I'm sure they'll upload the whole thing. When Chris Tuthill got up to speak, she made so much sense and it was very scary, because this is NOT going to get easier.
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane