Author Topic: WARNING TO JTF, Media has one main goal, to paint the Tea Partiers as Nazis  (Read 1957 times)

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I have warned you all about this 2 weeks ago, and now its happening.  Since the T-party is becoming more popular , and the media is grinding their teeth, the now have one and only one goal.. To pain the T-Party as the Nazi Party, and now I see a few of us falling into the propaganda of the Media.  We have even had plants come onto this board to push these lies.

Yes, the T-party is overrepresented with whites, but NO, there are NO T-party leaders NONE!!!!!!  that are anti-Israel.  NONE!!!!   Ron Paul does NOT support the movement, as he is a hypocrite and a Jew-hater.

The founder and president (Dale Robertson) is HUGELY pro-Jew.
“I was insulted when President Obama stated, “….we are not a Christian nation”, but failed to state what exactly we are, as if We The People have no faith. I could not believe my ears. America is built on the solid rock of Judeo-Christian values and from those principles all religious freedom springs! Judeo-Christian bedrock beliefs were the foundational cornerstone in the formation of our nation and have propelled the United States into greatness. Anything less is disingenuous to our heritage.”
[/size]

Sarah Palin is one of the most pro-Israeli candidates in America.  She even had an Israeli flag in her office next to the American flag.

THe Tea Party has two nationally syndicated radio shows. Dr. Laurie Roth Show and the The David Levin Show.  Both are HUGELY pro-Israel.

I have been to 2 Tea Party meetings and both were HUGELY supportive of Israel.  THey loved my Pro-Israel T-shirt, and one speaker kept repeating the importance of Judeo-Christianity.

I'm warning you, the media will continue this more and more in the upcoming months.  They found one person in the audience who shouted '[censored]' in the audience of one of the hundreds of events, and they keep discussing this in their 'round table' events.  YES, they will find a few Jew-haters out of the MILLIONS of followers.  The same can be said about the GOP. BUT the leadership has always wanted the party to be Pro-Israel, and that will NOT change, regardless of the lies of the media.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
The only way that white people are going to be able to organize for anything is if they throw off the fear of being called stupid names like "Nazi". I don't care if someone calls me a Nazi because the left has a completely different definition of Nazi than the real definition. I hate the real Nazis but I dont' care if some leftist moron calls me one.

Did you guys see how "Frumyid" even accused our own Paulette of being an anti-Semite? We all know that's absolutely NOT true, but we can not fear those types of labels. They're only stupid names the left tries to use against anyone who is further to the right than communism.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
The only way that white people are going to be able to organize for anything is if they throw off the fear of being called stupid names like "Nazi". I don't care if someone calls me a Nazi because the left has a completely different definition of Nazi than the real definition. I hate the real Nazis but I dont' care if some leftist moron calls me one.

Did you guys see how "Frumyid" even accused our own Paulette of being an anti-Semite? We all know that's absolutely NOT true, but we can not fear those types of labels. They're only stupid names the left tries to use against anyone who is further to the right than communism.

I agree, I noticed the same crap.  There was another member earlier as well.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I was reading the Tea Party Wiki, and its the same.  THey devote half of the wiki page to a member in the audience who mighta yelled the word '[censored]'.  Its unbeleivable.  This is an all out assault.  All the media is on the same page on this. 

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Most of the conservative talk show hosts have been saying this very thing about the left wing using this tactic to discredit the Tea Party Movement. Glen Beck has been warning people for weeks. He is telling people to always have a camera or video recorder to capture agitators in action so they can later be identified and exposed as interlopers out to discredit the movement.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Most of the conservative talk show hosts have been saying this very thing about the left wing using this tactic to discredit the Tea Party Movement. Glen Beck has been warning people for weeks. He is telling people to always have a camera or video recorder to capture agitators in action so they can later be identified and exposed as interlopers out to discredit the movement.

YES.  BTW, this is WHY the media LOVED Obama sooo much.  They KNEW that when the anti-obama folks started complaining, the media could then pull out their racist card.  Had this been a white candidate, they wouldnt have been able to pull this crap.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer

I agree; the best reply to a leftie who accuses a conservative (or Tea Partier, etc) of being "racist" is to say, "I refuse to dignify that comment with a response".

The word, "racist" is an artificial term, invented by Trotskyites in the 1930s to use as a verbal weapon against anyone who would oppose them.

The intent of the word IS TO SILENCE DISSENT.

Even if you are a racist (and in my view, that is not a crime, though I prefer the term, "racial realist"), the fact is that race is not the focus of the day at TP events. Taxes and oppressive government are.

Don't let them deflect focus away from the POINT of the Tea Party, which is HIGH TAXES AND ENCROACHING GOVERNMENT CONTROL.

I would STRONGLY SUGGEST you all study the history of The Frankfurt School, from which the "racist" word-weapon stemmed. Google it.

Additionally, the CofCC (Council of Conservative Citizens) has a really good DVD history of the Frankfurt School.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

YES.  BTW, this is WHY the media LOVED Obama sooo much.  They KNEW that when the anti-obama folks started complaining, the media could then pull out their racist card.  Had this been a white candidate, they wouldnt have been able to pull this crap.

The Liberals have been pulling that race card garbage for years... The way they are using it against the Tea Party Movement is very effective... A vast majority of the American people will fall for that tactic because they have been  conditioned in the last 30 or 40 years into believing that most right wing Conservatives are racists and nazi's. The Tea Party Movement really needs to get a handle on this fast however I think that this tactic will cause a great deal of damage to the movement before it is put to a stop.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

The Liberals have been pulling that race card garbage for years... The way they are using it against the Tea Party Movement is very effective... A vast majority of the American people will fall for that tactic because they have been  conditioned in the last 30 or 40 years into believing that most right wing Conservatives are racists and nazi's. The Tea Party Movement really needs to get a handle on this fast however I think that this tactic will cause a great deal of damage to the movement before it is put to a stop.

Apparently, the same dynamic is happening at Christian sites.  My friend told me that the left is sending 'plants' to his Christian forum sites to let them know that the Tea Party is racist, and affiliated with Naziism/paganism.   this is an all out assault.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
I just got home from our Tea Party and this is the 3rd one. Each time, it gets bigger and bigger and I love it! Rusty Humphries was our keynote speaker and he was fantastic! Everyone that spoke was so great. We pledged allegiance to the flag, a woman sang the Star Spangled Banner and even prayers were said all afternoon. One of the founders got up there though, and warned us of what's to come and it doesn't look good at all. She said BE PREPARED for the worst, because the libs are going to do whatever they can, however they can, to make sure those that are "uneducated" stay that way and keep voting for them. So it is up to US to educate these people. I am VERY proud to be part of the Tea Party Movement. The founder of ours, was only 18 years old and I think it's wonderful to have young people involved! I wish I had taken my camera, because there were even signs that said, "We stand with Israel". Just know that we have ALOT of work to do to get our country back and tell them "IT'S NOT YOUR MONEY!"
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
We know they are not nazis, but I will be candid;
If these people think that "Taxes" are the problem, they are wasting time.  If taxes were the ONLY issue, this would not be that bad.  This Tea Party has been totally watered down by the GOP.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
I just got home from our Tea Party and this is the 3rd one. Each time, it gets bigger and bigger and I love it! Rusty Humphries was our keynote speaker and he was fantastic! Everyone that spoke was so great. We pledged allegiance to the flag, a woman sang the Star Spangled Banner and even prayers were said all afternoon. One of the founders got up there though, and warned us of what's to come and it doesn't look good at all. She said BE PREPARED for the worst, because the libs are going to do whatever they can, however they can, to make sure those that are "uneducated" stay that way and keep voting for them. So it is up to US to educate these people. I am VERY proud to be part of the Tea Party Movement. The founder of ours, was only 18 years old and I think it's wonderful to have young people involved! I wish I had taken my camera, because there were even signs that said, "We stand with Israel". Just know that we have ALOT of work to do to get our country back and tell them "IT'S NOT YOUR MONEY!"

Yes, I had the exact same experience, and liberals hate this.  Im going to take pictures showing the pro-Israel sentiment to the next event I go to, because Im sick of the leftist propoganda.  I'm going to try to make it a family event.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
If these people think that "Taxes" are the problem, they are wasting time.  If taxes were the ONLY issue, this would not be that bad.  This Tea Party has been totally watered down by the GOP.

Its actually more geared towards the growing and overreaching government, and the fight against the ObamaNation.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member

Its actually more geared towards the growing and overreaching government, and the fight against the ObamaNation.

NO. It is NOT. It is a GOP party. Sarah Palin going on and on FOR MCCAIN.
It was right when it was spontaneous Town Halls.

Me and David Ben Moshe got rejected a WEEK before we were supposed to speak and sing.
I no longer endorse this in my hometown, and ANYBODY that refuses the Oathkeepers, which they DID in my town, can put a SOCK in it.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member

NO. It is NOT. It is a GOP party. Sarah Palin going on and on FOR MCCAIN.
It was right when it was spontaneous Town Halls.

Me and David Ben Moshe got rejected a WEEK before we were supposed to speak and sing.
I no longer endorse this in my hometown, and ANYBODY that refuses the Oathkeepers, which they DID in my town, can put a SOCK in it.
The Tea Party Movement and the GOP had better find some common ground fast because one can really not be successful without the other. The Democrats are hoping each will split vote away from the other giving the Liberals another 4 years to finish their job. The GOP does have problems as does the Tea Party Movement however there is not much else around that can accomplish much in the up coming elections or in 2012. We can't toss the baby out with the bath water because it has a few warts on its rump

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
We have NO, I repeat NO voice of opposition. NONE. The GOP has done ZERO while this Marxist takeover is happening.
there is only one thing left-
REPENT America and turn back to G-d.

Anyway, I am going to bed. I am taking all kinds of anti-biotics and feel TERRIBLE.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
I attended this evening's  Tea Party in Midtown Manhattan.    It was held on 8th Ave.,   near Madison Square Garden/  Penn Station,   and the large Post Office.    

The people who were around me were terrific.     Despite the fact that CNN was taking video practically for all 2 hours the Tea Party was going on,    not one person who was remotely even close to where I was said anything that would warrant racism or anything related.     This despite an Affirmative Action individual walking across 8th Avenue chanting " Obama,  Obama" to the people near where I was,    a taxi driver cursing at us when he drove by,   a 60 year old ( give or take a few years ) leftist male who was probably from the Chelsea section of Manhattan having choice words to the Tea Parties,   Acorn's presence at the event,     and other leftists who had anti Wall Street signs and signs saying Abortion and Health Care are a Right.       The Tea Parties didn't fall for the bait!       There were also a few individuals who were 911 Conspiracy Freaks at the event,   as they had a couple of signs that were related to that.      But at least on the surface,   the vast majority of people were concerned Americans about Taxes,   the National Debt,   and ObamaCare being passed.  

Lou Dobbs,   Mike Church,    and Andrew Wilkow were probably the best known people who spoke.      The main theme of the Tea Party was the economy.   All of the speeches were great.    I'm very glad I attended.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
We have NO, I repeat NO voice of opposition. NONE. The GOP has done ZERO while this Marxist takeover is happening.

Anyway, I am going to bed. I am taking all kinds of anti-biotics and feel TERRIBLE.
Get some rest and feel better!! All is not lost yet!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican

Get well soon!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Sounds like it was a successful event and in Manhattan of all places. If the Tea Party Movement and the GOP can work together to put good Conservatives up for election in 2010 we could be on the road to recovery.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Sounds like it was a successful event and in Manhattan of all places. If the Tea Party Movement and the GOP can work together to put good Conservatives up for election in 2010 we could be on the road to recovery.

Only good can happen from the GOP working with them.  The GOP needs to wake up, and look at the polls and the attitudes of Americans and align themselves with the party; and ignore morons like Michael Steele and every Rino that has destroyed the party.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn

The reality is EXACTLY how ours looked!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Our Tea Party speakers ranted against the Republicans AND RINOS just as much as what the imposter of a president. I was very proud and inspired and also VERY afraid of our future if conservatism doesn't come back to this great country.

eb, I'm so glad you finally got to attend a Tea Party! I can't wait to hear all about it! Rusty was the last one to speak and wow was he good!
Meir Kahane