Author Topic: Obama’s Pressure on Israel Spurs a Jewish Group for Sarah Palin  (Read 610 times)

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
http://www.nysun.com/national/obamas-pressure-on-israel-gives-birth-to-jewish/86918/

NEW YORK — President Obama’s recent demarche designed to increase pressure on Israel is having one immediate impact in the Jewish community — it is hastening the formation of an organization called Jewish Americans for Sarah Palin.

Plans for the new group are set to be announced on Sunday by a Philadelphia-based journalist and activist named Binyamin Korn, a former executive director of the Zionist Organization of America. The announcement is unlikely to make big news, as the group is embryonic, with an advisory committee of several journalists and academics.

Its aim, however, is to take advantage of the growing alarm within the Jewish community at what Mr. Korn, in an interview this week with the New York Sun, called an “escalation of rhetoric” criticizing the Jewish state. The group also hopes to counter suggestions — by, among others, such opposite figures as the widely read Atlantic magazine blogger Jeffrey Goldberg and the left-of-center, anti-Israel publication Counterpunch — that Mrs. Palin’s support for Israel is animated by “end of days” theology that believes an in-gathering in Israel will precede the apocalypse and the destruction of the Jews.

Mr. Korn dismisses such talk, saying that there is “a wide range of views about religion within the Jewish Community and an even wider range of views about religion in the Christian community” and that “whatever motives Governor Palin may have or may be imputed to her are entirely within the mainstream of American discourse . . .” He said his group was encouraged by a defense of Mrs. Palin in an op-ed piece in the Wall Street Journal by the most famous neo-conservative, Norman Podhoretz, who wrote that he would “rather be ruled by the Tea Party than by the Democratic Party” and “would rather have Sarah Palin sitting in the Oval Office than Barack Obama.”

We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
Re: Obama’s Pressure on Israel Spurs a Jewish Group for Sarah Palin
« Reply #1 on: April 15, 2010, 10:22:23 PM »
http://www.nysun.com/national/obamas-pressure-on-israel-gives-birth-to-jewish/86918/

NEW YORK — President Obama’s recent demarche designed to increase pressure on Israel is having one immediate impact in the Jewish community — it is hastening the formation of an organization called Jewish Americans for Sarah Palin.

Plans for the new group are set to be announced on Sunday by a Philadelphia-based journalist and activist named Binyamin Korn, a former executive director of the Zionist Organization of America. The announcement is unlikely to make big news, as the group is embryonic, with an advisory committee of several journalists and academics.

Its aim, however, is to take advantage of the growing alarm within the Jewish community at what Mr. Korn, in an interview this week with the New York Sun, called an “escalation of rhetoric” criticizing the Jewish state. The group also hopes to counter suggestions — by, among others, such opposite figures as the widely read Atlantic magazine blogger Jeffrey Goldberg and the left-of-center, anti-Israel publication Counterpunch — that Mrs. Palin’s support for Israel is animated by “end of days” theology that believes an in-gathering in Israel will precede the apocalypse and the destruction of the Jews.

Mr. Korn dismisses such talk, saying that there is “a wide range of views about religion within the Jewish Community and an even wider range of views about religion in the Christian community” and that “whatever motives Governor Palin may have or may be imputed to her are entirely within the mainstream of American discourse . . .” He said his group was encouraged by a defense of Mrs. Palin in an op-ed piece in the Wall Street Journal by the most famous neo-conservative, Norman Podhoretz, who wrote that he would “rather be ruled by the Tea Party than by the Democratic Party” and “would rather have Sarah Palin sitting in the Oval Office than Barack Obama.”

Little by little the Jews are waking up.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #2 on: April 15, 2010, 10:24:44 PM »
I'm glad to see this.    

In addition to Chaim forming the organization,    "  Jews for Palin "   shortly after John McCain chose Sarah Palin to be his running mate,     a Chabad Rabbi from Anchorage has had high praise for Sarah Palin:

http://www.vosizneias.com/19873/2008/08/31/alaska-chabad-rabbi-sarah-palin-a-great-friend-the-jewish-community/

Also,   Rabbi  Yehuda Levin did the same:

"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: April 15, 2010, 10:42:56 PM »
I'm glad to see this.    

In addition to Chaim forming the organization,    "  Jews for Palin "   shortly after John McCain chose Sarah Palin to be his running mate,     a Chabad Rabbi from Anchorage has had high praise for Sarah Palin:

http://www.vosizneias.com/19873/2008/08/31/alaska-chabad-rabbi-sarah-palin-a-great-friend-the-jewish-community/

I still like Huckabee 10x more.  He is such a great righteous gentile.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 15, 2010, 10:44:39 PM »
My immediate reaction is "Once again, the frightened Jew turns in anguish in hopes that some other powerful Gentile will accept him and protect him."

How pathetic.

The Jews like Ed Crotch, who despised and vilified Rabbi Kahane, now are living through the times which Kahane said would soon come...when the world's greatest power turned on the Jews and Israel.

These fools will never learn.
They will never admit that Kahane was right.
The idea of living as Torah Jews, returning to our ancestral homeland, and removing the Nazi scum from within our midst are ideas more terrifying to the Mayor Crotches of the world than are all the flames of Hell.
The scamper like rats from one political candidate to another, from Democrat to Republican; salivating on cue like Pavlovian dogs with each phony speech presented at AIPAC from their "Savior Gentile of the Moment"...be their names Clinton, Bush, Reagan, or Obama.  The sociopathic, amoral, and elitist candidate looks around the room at all the well financed and prosperous Jews from communities around the country waiting to write their campaign contribution checks, and roars like thunder the words...

"America WILL ALWAYS! stand with Israel!"

"As President, I will NEVER ALLOW ISRAEL TO BE CRUSHED!" -- actual words of George W. Bush, speaking during his first televised Presidential debate.

[to which I mockingly responded to the television screen]...

"Hey, W" ... "How about just let Israel be sliced up instead of crushed?"

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #5 on: April 15, 2010, 10:52:37 PM »
My immediate reaction is "Once again, the frightened Jew turns in anguish in hopes that some other powerful Gentile will accept him and protect him."

How pathetic.

The Jews like Ed Crotch, who despised and vilified Rabbi Kahane, now are living through the times which Kahane said would soon come...when the world's greatest power turned on the Jews and Israel.

The idea of living as Torah Jews, returning to our ancestral homeland, and removing the Nazi scum from within our midst are ideas more terrifying to the Mayor Crotches of the world than are all the flames of Hell.
The scamper like rats from one political candidate to another, from Democrat to Republican; salivating on cue like Pavlovian dogs with each phony speech presented at AIPAC from their "Savior Gentile of the Moment"...be their names Clinton, Bush, Reagan, or Obama.  The sociopathic, amoral, and elitist candidate looks around the room at all the well financed and prosperous Jews from communities around the country waiting to write their campaign contribution checks, and roars like thunder the words...

"As President, I will NEVER ALLOW ISRAEL TO BE CRUSHED!" -- actual words of George W. Bush, speaking during his first televised Presidential debate.

No they wont, and neither will the Israeli leaders.  BUT to have an American leader like Huckabee that would say, BUILD THOSE SETTLEMENTS could be an extraordinary step.  Chaim believes the same.  Obviously Huckabee is not a Kahanist, but my god, the difference between him and Obama would be extraordinary.

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 15, 2010, 10:56:11 PM »
I'm glad to see this.    

I still like Huckabee 10x more.  He is such a great righteous gentile.

I respect where you are coming from.     There's no question Mike Huckabee has good intentions and is truly a righteous person.     My greatest concern about Huckabee remains he's too nice to those who are great threats to both the U.S. and Israel.      

While of course my opinion can change,     I hope either Sarah Palin or Michele Bachmann emerges as the next President of the United States.      Mike Huckabee is probably next on my list,   as potential viable candidates.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 15, 2010, 11:01:24 PM »

How pathetic.

If Israel had a Kahanist Government,    from the standpoint of Israel's security and prosperity,     it wouldn't matter who the President of the United States is.

Tragically,    Israel doesn't have remotely close to a Kahanist Government.        As long as Israel has a government,   whether its a leftist government like the previous one or the current phony right wing government,    it makes a huge difference who the President of the U.S. is.