Author Topic: Muslims arrested in planning attack at Fort Dix  (Read 4798 times)

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Muslims arrested in planning attack at Fort Dix
« on: May 08, 2007, 06:08:01 PM »
Six muslims have been arrested in planning an attack at Fort Dix in New Jersey.  They wanted to kill as many US soliders as possible.  A clerk at a video store saw a video that they made at his store and reported them to the FBI.  This is what we get when we let muslims and 3rd world people into this country.  What are your views?

Offline Hail Columbia

• Master JTFer
  • Vrijheid, Welvaart, Beschaving
    • AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website
Re: Muslims arrested in planning attack at Fort Dix
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 07:22:41 PM »
Those Muslims were Albanians, a people known for murdering Serbs and smuggling drugs.

Learn the truth about rap "music": (Strongly recommended for new members)
www.geocities.com/wilder2k1
My MySpace site:
http://www.myspace.com/hailcolumbiajtf
My YouTube site:
http://www.youtube.com/user/HailColumbiaJTF
Dixie Outfitters, Preserving Southern Heritage Since 1861:
http://www.dixieoutfitters.com/
AfricanCrisis, Africa's Premier Hard News Website:
http://www.africancrisis.co.za
The Right Perspective, NYC's Most Dangerous Callers to Talk Radio, Airing Live Every Friday Night, 10 PM EST:
http://www.therightperspectivepodcastblog.blogspot.com/

In thy power Almighty, trusting,
Did our fathers build of old;
Strengthen then, O Lord, their children
To defend, to love, to hold
That the heritage they gave us
For our children yet may be:
Bondsmen only to the Highest
And before the whole world free.
As our fathers trusted humbly,
Teach us, Lord, to trust Thee still:
Guard our land and guide our people
In Thy way to do Thy will.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 07:47:55 PM »
Thank you Madeline Albright and Bill Clinton. You really knew who our allies in the Balkans are.  ::)

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 08:46:54 PM »
Re:  "...Albanians..."

Their land is the area formerly encompassing ancient Macedonia, of Phillip and Alexander the Great fame.

I doubt that the population is still of the same ethnicity as it was at that time.

Offline mosquewatch

• Master JTFer
    • MosqueWatch
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2007, 11:51:25 PM »
I apologize for the "pork" reference. But have a listen    BTW C.A.I.R. , you are a doomed institution.
No peace, without FREEDOM.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2007, 12:15:03 AM »
Thank you Madeline Albright and Bill Clinton. You really knew who our allies in the Balkans are.  ::)

DING DING DING

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2007, 12:47:04 AM »
This is why the muslim nazis need to be deported now!
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2007, 01:28:08 AM »

http://editorials.arrivenet.com/society/article.php/11383.html

IHAD IN U.S. STREETS
Zealot Muslims now plan to bathe America’s streets with gunfire just as is going on in Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Darfur and so forth.

Distribution Source : ArriveNet Editorials

Date : Friday - May 04, 2007

J. Grant Swank, Jr. (ArriveNet Editorials - May 04, 2007) -- "These killers are known as "paintball jihadists" in that they practice in paintball game style what they have planned for America’s streets. They are already training others in "urban combat" using paintball guns. They will engage in paramilitary-style training right under our noses, and lie about it to our faces. They are protected, in some cases, by the religious Imams, some who even encourage or schedule such outings."

Zealot Muslims now plan to bathe America’s streets with gunfire just as is going on in Iraq, Afghanistan, Sudan, Darfur and so forth.

Once these Allah devotees get hold, they don’t stop. Street fighting never ends. Further, these fighters are more than willing to sacrifice their own bodies and those of their families and neighbors in order to see through Islam World Rule.
ADVERTISEMENT

Douglas J. Hagmann, Director, Northeast Intelligence Network, reports that American officials already know of the process. However, both government and media are muffling detail.

Jihad will come to the United States due to "Muslim men inside the U.S., (the latter) adhering to the Islamist ideology of jihad, preparing for war on the streets of America.

"The ‘insider’ reports are very troubling and are purposely being downplayed by official sources and go largely unreported in the media.

"One case, however, can serve as an example of what is taking place all across the U.S. involving the procurement and disbursement of weapons to Muslim ‘jihadists.’ On Tuesday, May 2, 2007, a federal indictment was unsealed in the U.S. federal court in St. Louis naming eight Islamic men as defendants in a case involving the buying, selling or hiding of automatic weapons, an anti-personnel mine and other explosives.

"The case originated with the arrest of Mousa M. ABUELAWI, 22, of Creve Coeur, MO on December 29, 2006. He was charged with three counts of illegal possession or distribution of a machine gun and conspiracy to violate machine gun statutes. A superseding indictment unsealed yesterday, charges ABUELAWI and seven others with machine gun charges and charges of conspiracy, lying to the FBI and other firearms violations.

"The other seven defendants identified in the indictment are identified as: Thaer Abde SUMAD, 23, of Florissant, MO, Abdikarin WARSAME, 28, Charley M. HUNT Jr., 45, Darnell T. THORNTON, 25, and Hussein Ali NURE, 29, all from Jennings, MO, Mohamed JUDEH, 20, of Maryland Heights and Otha L. BAKER, 20, of St. Louis. If found guilty of the charges, the men face 5-10 years in prison."

Jihadists are stockpiling weaponry and explosives via secret cells. Mosque leaders are cooperating with them.

"In the case of ABUELAWI and the other seven defendants, the men met at gas stations located in north St. Louis between August 2006 and January 2007 to buy or transfer automatic weapons and explosives. In the original documents charging Abuelawi, Sumad is quoted in a meeting with ABUELAWI and a government informer as saying that ‘he wants to buy as many explosives as possible because, "we're going to war."'"
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline BabylonianJew

• Senior JTFer
  • Berber/Shepardic Jew
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2007, 02:22:04 AM »
Those Muslims were Albanians, a people known for murdering Serbs and smuggling drugs.

this off topic are you South African Boer by any chance?

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2007, 03:21:26 AM »
Bio info on the Jersey Jihadists compiled by feds:

NAME: Mohamad Ibrahim Shnewer.
HOME: Cherry Hill, N.J.
IMMIGRATION STATUS: U.S. citizen.

NAME: Dritan Duka.
AGE: 28; Born in the former Yugoslavia. Ethnic Albanian.
HOME: Cherry Hill, N.J.
IMMIGRATION STATUS: In United States illegally.
OCCUPATION: Operates Colonial Roofing and National Roofing, which list business address at the home of his brothers, Eljvir and Shain Duka.

NAME: Shain Duka.
AGE: 26; Born January 1981 in the former Yugoslavia. Ethnic Albanian.
LIVES: Cherry Hill, N.J.

NAME: Eljvir Duka.
ALIASES: Elvis Duka, Sulayman.
AGE: 23; Born in the former Yugoslavia. Ethnic Albanian.
LIVES: Cherry Hill, N.J.

NAME: Serdar Tatar.
HOME: Philadelphia.
IMMIGRATION STATUS: Legal U.S. resident.

NAME: Agron Abdullahu.
AGE: 24; Born September 1982 in the former Yugoslavia. Ethnic Albanian.
LIVES: Buena Vista Township, N.J.
IMMIGRATION STATUS: Legal U.S. resident.
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 09, 2007, 04:22:21 AM »
And the US military lets them do join. How much you want to bet that one day Moslem servicemen will kill many US Soldiers on an American base?

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 09, 2007, 08:54:03 AM »
Re:  "...Albanians..."

Their land is the area formerly encompassing ancient Macedonia, of Phillip and Alexander the Great fame.

I doubt that the population is still of the same ethnicity as it was at that time.

This is straying into Yacov racial territory but actually, no, Massuh.

The Albanians are Illyrians, who are Indo-Europeans but not Hellenes (Greeks and Macedonians), and who speak Illyrian, not Greek.

The Albanians are still 98% ethnic Illyrian, not Turks or any other kind of invaders. And like all Balkan Muslims, they can far more easily blend in with Europeans than Arabs or other Third World Muslims.
« Last Edit: May 09, 2007, 08:55:47 AM by Dissenter »

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 09, 2007, 09:40:42 AM »
Re:  "...This is straying into Yacov racial territory but actually, no, Massuh..."

Respectfully Dissenter, actually YES.

A more careful reading of my actual posting will reveal that I refer only the land on which the present day Albanians live.
-------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
My actual post:

Their land is the area formerly encompassing ancient Macedonia, of Phillip and Alexander the Great fame.  I doubt that the population is still of the same ethnicity as it was at that time.

Offline Dissenter

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 09, 2007, 10:26:09 AM »
I doff my hat in a sweeping bow, Massuh, but you're still mistaken.

Ancient Illyria, which is basically modern Albania, was on the coast of the Adriatic. Macedonia lay to the east of it, across mountain ranges which formed the border of the two regions. The Macedonians had no seaports on the Adriatic.

Even Epirus, which the Greeks considered "barely Greek," only occupied a part of what is now southern Albania. (Epirus, as you may know, was the home of Olympias, Alexander's mother, who was neither Greek nor Macedonian.)

Apart from tiny minorities of Greeks, Serbs and others, the people who live in Albania are 98% ethnic Illyrians, the same who have lived there since prehistory, and who were never considered Hellenes by their Hellenic neighbors.

Here's a link to a map drawn in 1849, depicting the ancient Balkans. The lower left-hand corner clearly shows Epirus and Illyria (modern Albania) on the Adriatic, cutting that sea off from Macedonia.

http://www.lib.utexas.edu/maps/historical/macedonia_1849.jpg

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 09, 2007, 05:37:06 PM »
Hey, LET'S SITCK TO THIS TOPIC, HUH!!  IS THAT TOO MUCH TO ASK?

Offline RationalThought110

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 11, 2007, 06:02:11 AM »
Alan Colmes was defending them and denied the fact that they Bin Laden and Allah. 

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: May 11, 2007, 06:29:29 AM »
Alan Colmes was defending them and denied the fact that they Bin Laden and Allah. 
of course - he's an idiot
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #17 on: May 14, 2007, 09:29:58 PM »
of course - he's an idiot

Alien Colmes has always defending animals.  And speaking of this subject,  this is why I been saying it was a sin what the U.S. did under the hands of that pervert from Arkansas did by bombing the noble Serbs to save the lives of these Muslim beasts.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 14, 2007, 09:30:48 PM »
I agree.