Author Topic: Muslim woman strangled by her burkha in freak go-kart accident...  (Read 4736 times)

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
Re: Muslim woman strangled by her burkha in freak go-kart accident...
« Reply #50 on: April 16, 2010, 01:32:22 PM »
John.Dane, if you disagree with our view of Arabs, can I ask why you bother posting here?  I'm sure you can find another forum to post on.  Or you can start your own. 

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #51 on: April 16, 2010, 02:11:30 PM »
Arabs are not like Jews at all. Arabs are filthy, disgusting animals. Jews are human beings. Arabs are almost ALL evil, men, women, and children.

and there we have the nazi in you arabs are animals jews are human you are a nazi that is exactly how the nazis felt jews are animals non jews are human you are a nazi plain and simple

I don't care if you call me a Nazi because I know the Arabs are real Nazis. They view all non-Muslims as subject to death.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #52 on: April 16, 2010, 02:23:39 PM »
John.Dane, if you disagree with our view of Arabs, can I ask why you bother posting here?  I'm sure you can find another forum to post on.  Or you can start your own. 

my entire family are jews my granparents where from palestine i never had an interest in judaism untill a few years ago i started to learn about it online then came to tis site hoping to learn more but all i found was racism and hate so i decided to put my view across

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #53 on: April 16, 2010, 02:26:14 PM »
Arabs are not like Jews at all. Arabs are filthy, disgusting animals. Jews are human beings. Arabs are almost ALL evil, men, women, and children.

and there we have the nazi in you arabs are animals jews are human you are a nazi that is exactly how the nazis felt jews are animals non jews are human you are a nazi plain and simple

I don't care if you call me a Nazi because I know the Arabs are real Nazis. They view all non-Muslims as subject to death.

ok so if all muslims view all non muslims  as subject to death then why do the muslims that i know treat me wit respect why do there familys feed me when i viset them why has every muslim i have ever met not kill me and i have been to muslim countries why was i not killed over there ?

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #54 on: April 16, 2010, 02:30:15 PM »

my entire family are jews my granparents where from palestine i never had an interest in judaism untill a few years ago i started to learn about it online then came to tis site hoping to learn more but all i found was racism and hate so i decided to put my view across

John,

JTF is not your normal Jewish site... We are Kahanists who are reacting to the attack on Judaism by Islam. There are many great Jewish sites which do not involve themselves with this struggle. Rabbi Kahane himself was killed by Al Queda, and 9/11 was plotted and carried out by Al Queda. My brother died on 9/11 and as a result now Islam is my enemy.

You state there are good muslims out there... This may be so, and I happen to work with some of them... But Islam as a whole is evil and depraved, compared to Judaism.... Judaism does not condone killing others for our religion. Islam is commanded to kill the infidel and to spread Islam as a political system called sharia...

You have a lot of learning to do... You may consider us here at JTF as racist but it will not change things. The Arabs have made us their enemy... We must learn to live with that and we must treat our enemy as an enemy deserves to be treated.

I hope you wise up soon..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #55 on: April 16, 2010, 02:37:40 PM »

John,

JTF is not your normal Jewish site... We are Kahanists who are reacting to the attack on Judaism by Islam. There are many great Jewish sites which do not involve themselves with this struggle. Rabbi Kahane himself was killed by Al Queda, and 9/11 was plotted and carried out by Al Queda. My brother died on 9/11 and as a result now Islam is my enemy.

You state there are good muslims out there... This may be so, and I happen to work with some of them... But Islam as a whole is evil and depraved, compared to Judaism.... Judaism does not condone killing others for our religion. Islam is commanded to kill the infidel and to spread Islam as a political system called sharia...

You have a lot of learning to do... You may consider us here at JTF as racist but it will not change things. The Arabs have made us their enemy... We must learn to live with that and we must treat our enemy as an enemy deserves to be treated.

i am not arguing about religion what i am saying is that condeming all muslims based on the acts of a few evil idiots is wrong laffing at a women being strangled is wrong if te role was reversed and it was a jewish women tat died and muslims wer laffing at her then the people on this site whould be enraged my point is dont be racist then complain when it happens to you i am very sorry to hear about your brother

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #56 on: April 16, 2010, 02:46:53 PM »

John,

i am not arguing about religion what i am saying is that condeming all muslims based on the acts of a few evil idiots is wrong laffing at a women being strangled is wrong if te role was reversed and it was a jewish women tat died and muslims wer laffing at her then the people on this site whould be enraged my point is dont be racist then complain when it happens to you i am very sorry to hear about your brother

Thank you...

I think you have a point. I do not personally celebrate every tragedy which befalls those who oppose me and my faith. It is a difficult call because a major part of Jewish belief is that all humanity is made in the image of Hashem. This being the case the fact that any human is suffering is cause for sympathy.

But enemies must not be trusted and the Jewish people have faced some of the mightiest enemies. Remember our history for a moment.... The ancient Egyptians enslaved the Jewish ancestors for 210 years, we made an Exodus and received the Torah at Sinai... But the Jews are never left alone.... We were invaded by the Babylonians, the Greeks, the Persians, and finally the Romans. These are the four exiles which the Jewish people have suffered.

The exile of Edom {Rome} is the last and current exile. We the Jewish people are still in exile because we do not have a Religious Jewish home land... Even today Israel is only a shell of what it should be...

When we celebrate Channukah we are remembering the victory of the small band of Jewish warriors against the Syrian Greek mega-army.... The Jewish warrior only fights with Hashem on his side... But we must always fight when we see our people being oppressed.

I am not racist... I get along with people from all over the world. I work in an environment with people from all over Europe, Asia, and the middle east. I am obviously Jewish and I have not encountered much antisemitism... But I do believe that it lurks very deep in the hearts of some... And the situation in the world, economically and politically, seems to be sliding back toward the scenario which our grandparents witnessed during the buildup to World War II.

I do believe that Jews have a right to be Jews, to establish a homeland which exists in the Biblical land which was given to the descendants of Abraham , Isaac, and Jacob... This is why I am a right-wing Zionist now... 20 years ago I was considered a Hippie Deadhead, till I woke up in 2001....

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #57 on: April 16, 2010, 02:55:14 PM »

ok so if all muslims view all non muslims  as subject to death then why do the muslims that i know treat me wit respect why do there familys feed me when i viset them why has every muslim i have ever met not kill me and i have been to muslim countries why was i not killed over there ?

They want to convert you. You're the kind of useful idiot they need for their cult.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #58 on: April 16, 2010, 02:55:34 PM »
condeming all muslims based on the acts of a few evil idiots is wrong laffing at a women being strangled is wrong if te role was reversed and it was a jewish women tat died and muslims wer laffing at her then the people on this site whould be enraged my point is dont be racist then complain when it happens to you

The problem isn't that it's just "a few evil idiots" who are distorting the religion. The problem is with the religion itself.

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #59 on: April 16, 2010, 02:58:26 PM »

John,

Thank you...

I think you have a point. I do not personally celebrate every tragedy which befalls those who oppose me and my faith. It is a difficult call because a major part of Jewish belief is that all humanity is made in the image of Hashem. This being the case the fact that any human is suffering is cause for sympathy.

But enemies must not be trusted and the Jewish people have faced some of the mightiest enemies. Remember our history for a moment.... The ancient Egyptians enslaved the Jewish ancestors for 210 years, we made an Exodus and received the Torah at Sinai... But the Jews are never left alone.... We were invaded by the Babylonians, the Greeks, the Persians, and finally the Romans. These are the four exiles which the Jewish people have suffered.

The exile of Edom {Rome} is the last and current exile. We the Jewish people are still in exile because we do not have a Religious Jewish home land... Even today Israel is only a shell of what it should be...

When we celebrate Channukah we are remembering the victory of the small band of Jewish warriors against the Syrian Greek mega-army.... The Jewish warrior only fights with Hashem on his side... But we must always fight when we see our people being oppressed.

I am not racist... I get along with people from all over the world. I work in an environment with people from all over Europe, Asia, and the middle east. I am obviously Jewish and I have not encountered much antisemitism... But I do believe that it lurks very deep in the hearts of some... And the situation in the world, economically and politically, seems to be sliding back toward the scenario which our grandparents witnessed during the buildup to World War II.

I do believe that Jews have a right to be Jews, to establish a homeland which exists in the Biblical land which was given to the descendants of Abraham , Isaac, and Jacob... This is why I am a right-wing Zionist now... 20 years ago I was considered a Hippie Deadhead, till I woke up in 2001....

i agree with you people should be alowed to follow which ever religion they wish and like you i know many good muslims but the things that some people where saying was driving me mad they call blacks and all arabs animals in mu opinion those who say such things are animals i was even called anti semite last year cos i beleive in a 2 state solution how does wishing that both sides whould stop fighing and live in peace make me anti semetic ?

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #60 on: April 16, 2010, 02:59:46 PM »

They want to convert you. You're the kind of useful idiot they need for their cult.

in the many years i have known them not once have they tried to convert me so please try again

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #61 on: April 16, 2010, 03:00:35 PM »
I think they would like you to be a Muslim, but then again they don't really need to convert you. You're already a spokesman for them. Dumb Dhimmi.  :laugh:

Offline john.dane

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #62 on: April 16, 2010, 03:07:53 PM »
I think they would like you to be a Muslim, but then again they don't really need to convert you. You're already a spokesman for them. Dumb Dhimmi.  :laugh:

wrong again i dont promote islam i promote peace so keep trying to chat crap in order to promote your own hate

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #63 on: April 16, 2010, 03:40:16 PM »
John,

The Two state solution is a mirage... When you grow up you realize that it is not possible so long as the other side is lying to you. You do know that the so-called Palestinian Authority, Hamas and Hezbollah are both committed to absolute destruction of the Jewish state in Israel. They do not recognize Israel and expect one day to remove the Jews from the land. Look at the mission statement of Fatah, the supposed moderate faction of 'palestinians'... Their own charter calls for destruction of Israel.... How do you expect the Jewish state to deal with people who are lying to them... You also are aware the Fatah leader is an avowed Holocaust denier {mahmoud abbas}....

There is no 2 state solution.... It was a pipe dream... At one time I was fooled, before the pullout from Gaza... But as soon as the Israelis pulled out of Gaza, at great harm to the Jewish people, the enemy used that land to launch missiles into Israeli cities... What kind of partner in peace is this?

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #64 on: April 17, 2010, 07:58:43 PM »
john.dane:  "...i promote peace..."

"If you want peace, prepare for war!" -- Flavius Vegetius Renatus circa 375 AD

john.dane, you are such a fraud and hypocrite.

You can't even reduce the crime rate in your own home city, yet you've got all the time in the world to lecture Jews on how they should behave so that the world meets your insane expectations.

You're a Jew-hater, plain and simple.