Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, April, 25, 2010  (Read 6228 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, April, 25, 2010
« on: April 17, 2010, 07:40:33 PM »
Dear Chaim, please agree with me that Helen Thomas yimach shemo is the ugliest creature in the world. I thought Yasser Arafat and Nancy Pelosi were ugly but this hideous gargoyle made me reconsider. She is so ugly I didn't even bother to post a picture but I did post a link to a picture of her. Warning do not click on the link unless you want nightmares about her.  http://www.prolifeblogs.com/articles/helen.jpg

Also are you aware of what recently happened in Muslim Nazi Kyrgyzstan regarding it's former leader Kurmanbek Bakiyev?

http://www.reuters.com/article/idUSTRE6363CR20100415

and here's a link regarding to the riots in Kyrgyzstan.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/2010_Kyrgyzstani_riots

So are you not surprised such riots occur throughout the Muslim world even in secular Muslim countries such as Kyrgyzstan?

Also what is your opinion on Larry Elder?

« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 08:04:37 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Moshe92

Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, April, 25, 2010
« Reply #1 on: April 17, 2010, 07:44:10 PM »
Dear Chaim,

How should the Israeli government push for the release of Jonathan Pollard?
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 09:46:49 PM by Moshe Ben Eliezer »

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
« Reply #2 on: April 17, 2010, 08:00:18 PM »
Dear Chaim

How bad is Tzipi Livni? Since her recent criticism of Pipi giving in too easily to The Osama Administration, do you think she would do a better job than Pipi or worse?

Since you said last week that Mencken Begin was the worst PM, who was the best in your opinion and why?

Has there ever being a religious PM in Israel?

What is your opinion of Moshe Dayan?

G-d Bless You, Your Loved Ones and Israel.
Bryan.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 01:43:16 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #3 on: April 17, 2010, 08:46:07 PM »
Shalom Chaim (please read intro in Arabonics),

To conclude Middle Eastern History Month, I have one last set of questions and comments about camel-riding coons.

1: Did you know that many sand apes believe that homosexual activity is only wrong for the effeminate partner? Also, did you know that Iran is the world leader in sex-change operations? Discuss these facts and other warped examples of Middle Eastern sexual "morality". (These are the great, moral countries that carve the clitorises off of little girls with broken glass and stone women to death because they went to the corner market showing their ankles.)

2: Please refute the Arabocentrist lie that Adam was an Arab (in creationism) or that all races evolved from Arabs (in Darwinism).

3: Tell me how you think JTFers, and conservative, moral parents in general, should handle it if their childrens' schools, public or private, decide to end their Holocaust curriculum and replace it with a lesson plan on the so-called "nakba". (I specifically mean American and other western schools, not Jewish taxpayer-financed desert [censored] "schools" that are actually madrasahs in the Arab-occupied portions of Eretz Yisrael.) How should they protest such an abomination? I agree that as many kids as possible need to be sent to religious schools or be homeschooled, but that is not always feasible.

4: Please share a true Arabian Action Story, from any point in your life, about an absolutely disgusting, vile, lecherous, diseased, insane, moronic Saharan spook that you or someone you know had, or at least that you heard about in good detail.

G-d bless you as always, Dr. Brennan Fan
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 10:38:47 AM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #4 on: April 17, 2010, 10:08:24 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Most people, even today's watered down conservatives, would be very upset with me for not agreeing with the Civil Rights movement. However it seems that the Civil Rights movement was the template for all other leftist invasions of American life. Was it the Civil Rights movement that set the stage for such things as leftist judicial activism, etc. ?
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 09:36:35 AM by Rubystars »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 18, 2010, 06:56:23 AM »
Shalom chaim

Did Noah, by himself, build the ark or did his son's help?  Why did Ham transgress against his parents and what he did?  What was his linieage and what happened to them?  Can you tell us a Midrashic story about Noah's relationship with his sons and what personality each one had?

Also, we know that Sodom and Amorah were the most evil cities that had ever existed.  Has the opposite ever existed (a very righteous city)?  Where and when?  Why did that city perish?

Thank you

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: April 21, 2010, 08:00:07 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #6 on: April 18, 2010, 11:44:39 AM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your thoghts on the book The Great Gatsby? On TV I saw a commercial for the DVD about the history of the Nazis what do you think of this? Do you have an Arab Story for this week?
« Last Edit: April 22, 2010, 08:45:01 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 18, 2010, 05:58:53 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Hope all is well. Here are my questions for the week:

(1) Have you ever come across any Arab or Muslim converts to Judaism?  As someone who is a student of history, there seems to be very few if any notable converts from Islam to Judaism.  I know religious Jews do not proselytize.  But there have been notable converts from every other religion and ethnicity.  What is your take?

(2) I have a concern that the more popular you get in Israel and the more your words resinate, the Bolshevik Israeli government may relent and allow you to make Aliyah with the dubious intent to lock you up under the British administrative detention rules.  I believe that in many ways you are the Jeremiah of today!  You have taken the words of our great prescient Rabbi - Meir Kahane - Z'T Vekadosh Livracha - H'YD - and amplified, expanded and brought his words to a new generation of young Jews.   I believe that if you were allowed into Israel under the current political circumstances, you would be a target of the evil Shabbak.  While these evil Jewish traitors cannot shut down your voice here, if you lives in Israel, you would be subject to the Shabbak's jurisdiction and subjugation.  While I know your desire is to go to Israel as soon as possible, perhaps Hashem is providing you the most appropriate venue to be effective in your efforts.

(3) As an important civil rights leader, may I suggest to that you consider recognizing the Arab day of remembrance, the so called "Nakba," as a holiday / day of commemoration for Kahanists throughout the world.  Unlike the Arabs who view the Nakba day with solemness, we Kahanists should celebrate the successes of 1948 like the depopulation of Haifa, Ramle, Deir Yassin, Ramle and Safad and teach a new generation of Kahanists that history can repeat itself only if their is complete Emunah in Hashem.  We should also make our position know the the Arabs.  Happy Nakba Day!!! Please comment

All the best,

Nekama
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 12:49:34 PM by Nekama »

Offline Dan Ben Noah

• Full JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 18, 2010, 06:07:43 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Do you believe in the concept of major theological events being foreshadowed in Torah stories?  For example, I have heard that when Abraham bound Isaac to sacrifice on Mount Moriah, this foreshadowed the future Temple in Jerusalem.  Also, I have heard that Melchizedek the king/priest of Salem who honored Abraham foreshadows the Davidic kingdom and the Levitical priesthood at Jerusalem, even though Jerusalem wasn't established as the Jewish capital until after the time of the Torah.  Is this an authentic theological device that God deliberately put into the Torah or is it just a coincidence?  Thanks in advance.

Respectfully,

Dan Ben Noah
Jeremiah 16:19 O Lord, Who are my power and my strength and my refuge in the day of trouble, to You nations will come from the ends of the earth and say, "Only lies have our fathers handed down to us, emptiness in which there is nothing of any avail!

Zechariah 8:23 So said the Lord of Hosts: In those days, when ten men of all the languages of the nations shall take hold of the skirt of a Jewish man, saying, "Let us go with you, for we have heard that God is with you."

Offline JTFenthusiast2

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 18, 2010, 07:46:58 PM »
Dear Chaim,

As usual, I look forward to listening to 'Ask JTF,' on a weekly basis.  I was on night call at the hospital last week and you have no idea how great it was to be able to listen to Ask JTF in the middle of the night when things were slow.  I'm interested in your thoughts and your understanding on a couple of issues:

1)  The perspective of Orthodox Judaism on divorce, the effect of intermarriage on the offspring's subsequent religious identity (assuming mom is Jewish)

2)  The hierarchy of sins, for example how does eating a ham sandwich compare with drinking milk with meat or with other sins like masturbation, same sex relations, heterosexual sodomy or any kinds of relations outside of marriage?  How did the rabbinic scholars decide which sins were worse than others?  Do the Rabbinic views correspond at all to the Catholic view of mortal versus venial sin?

3)  I am moving back to NYC in a few months and realize how profoundly conservative I have become.  I see my friends on facebook supporting the most irresponsible leglislation re: immigration.  Their opinions defy logic at every turn.  They describe righteous behavior with the term 'nazi.'  In short they have it a@@ backwards all the time.  How do I maintain friendships with people that  hold
outrageous points of view?

4)  I am convinced that the internet is a largely evil invention that will ultimately be responsible for more Jewish persecution.  Do you think I am wrong?

As always thank you for your consideration of my questions, JTFE
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 03:34:53 PM by JTFenthusiast2 »

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 20, 2010, 12:31:21 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What are your views on JDL in Canada?
Are they as bad as the current American JDL which is now sadly corrupted?
And what do you think about Meir Weinstein, the man in charge of JDL Canada?

Thank you.
« Last Edit: April 20, 2010, 05:58:10 PM by Fighting For Truth »

Offline YESHA

• Pro JTFer
  • I love our Yesha residents - Judea & Samaria.
« Reply #11 on: April 21, 2010, 09:04:00 AM »
Dear Reb Chaim,

Thanks so much for your always appropriate, kind, caring, considerate, sensitive, sensible, thoughtful, and moving responses to my questions – especially to me – as well as everyone here at JTF. I appreciate your time.

Should we work together and should I personally have anything to do with a Jew who calls himself and considers himself to be “Christian” now – and has essentially left the brit with Avraham Avinu – he also goes to Church? He and I share many of the same values, ideals and stances on and against certain abominations, depravity and promiscuity. All he differs is with Judaism - but agrees with me on certain evils. Should I have any working relationship with him - and get help & advice from him, and meet with such a person?

Thanks Chaim - TODAH :)!!!

Shalom,
Zev

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #12 on: April 21, 2010, 07:21:46 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Have you ever shot anyone? Have you ever been shot at?

Thanks,
Patches

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 21, 2010, 10:24:06 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Why are there so many insane conspiracy theories blaming the Freemasons for all of the evil in the world? These conspiracy theories also usually blame the Jews and Israel. The Freemasons are a philosophical society for the discussion of ethics. They are not in "control" of anything in the world. Yet these conspiracy lunatics such as Jeff Rense, Alex Jones, David Icke and many others seem absolutely obsessed with criticizing the Masons. George Washington, Thomas Jefferson and Benjamin Franklin were all Freemasons - are these people then also against the Founding Fathers? They also constantly bring up a group called the "illuminati." As far as I know, no such group has existed since the 18th century, and even when it did exist, it was never secretly in charge of anything. Most of them also seem to believe in aliens and UFOs. Why are these people constantly inventing made-up conspiracies? What motivates this?

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 21, 2010, 11:30:55 PM »
Shalom brother Chaim,
Have you read all of Nach?
I was reading Nach and I realized something , how different the Jews of the time of the temple eras are in comparison to the Jews of today; They would burn incense and listen to music (on shabbat)  while they pray , In the holy of holy there are four statues, 2 on the ark and 2 giant ones on each side of the ark..  The high priest had jewelry (urimvatuvim)  and gold bells and would use his nail to kill a bird and not use the ritual slaughter known today.. ETC ETC,

Indeed it seems quite interesting ,what do you think of this ? What goes on in the Tanach does not seem like the religion I am practicing , am I wrong? also, isn't this the things the pagans did?

Thanks so much.
 8) 8)
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 01:37:14 PM by 18chai »

Offline Gimatria

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 22, 2010, 09:09:45 AM »
Shalom Chaim, Achi ha'yakar,
Well well well, look who's in the news again, going through yet another divorce. Our old "pal", Lawrence Zeiger, aka, Larry King. Oh is he ugly.
Did you know this is his 8th time being married - always to shicksas. Well, it's no secret how he attracts them. I mean, even the sickest kike animal isn't delusional enough to think that these shicksas can't wait to get into bed with Larry King. I bet he tells them "If you want to come on my show, you gotta marry me".

You know, he is just so hideous to look at - with his skin and eyes he looks like a corpse. Well, be'ezrat Hashem soon he will be a corpse. Yemach Shemo to Larry King and his evil show - I can't wait to rejoice when instead of seeing Larry King Live on TV, we can see Larry King Dead.
Any comments on this latest episode?

PS Ne'eneti me'od meh ha'sipoor shelcha - the one about protecting the woman on the subway from those two monkeys. When they saw your "gat", they likely soiled themselves (not unlikely, since most shvartzas make in their pants anyway). I would have loved to see their monkey faces. What were they gonna do when they saw that white invention, the pistol? Pull out a switchblade, or a banana? It just proves that Ko'ach is the only way to deal with these degenerates.

« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 05:54:19 PM by Gimatria »

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #16 on: April 22, 2010, 12:45:00 PM »
Hello Chaim,

1- if you were prime minister in Israel, would you ban Miss Piggy from public television because she is not kosher?

2- Did Mike Guzofsky ever had problems with the Israeli government or establishment?

3- Did you ever had a personal talk with Anatoly Sharansky?

Thank you,

Robert.
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 02:41:38 PM by Bio-Electric Apprentice »

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 22, 2010, 04:17:39 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What role do you think the Israeli government should play in defending and helping Jews in the Galut?  For instance, in France several years ago, there was the case of the young Jew brutally tortured and murdered in Paris.  I believe he was planning Aliyah at the time, but I might be wrong.  However, the Israeli government treated him coldly seeming more concerned about not offending the Anti Israeli French government than helping one of our brothers.  More to the point, in a Kahanist government, would a case like that where many Muslim neighbors heard him screaming from his tortures and did nothing to help him have resulted in retallition against some of those neighbors by Mossad agents who certainly have the ability to take out enemies in unfriendly areas as we saw in Dubai?

Lisa adds:  I believe the Jew you are referring to is the late Ilan Halimi (may G-d avenge his blood). 
« Last Edit: April 24, 2010, 08:48:52 PM by Lisa »
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Tonni

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2010, 03:26:51 PM »
Dear Chaim:

1. I know that your position with Iran is to destroy their nuclear facilities. Hypothetically, if anything were feasible without consequences what else would you want to be done (carpet bombings, wiping out their whole population, etc.)?

2. If a Kahanist government took power in Israel how would you deal with Nazis that live outside of Israel (David Duke, Pat Buchanan, Tom Metzger, David Lane, Holocaust deniers, etc.) and also what about anti-Zionist Jews like Neturei Karta or Noam Chomsky?

3. Did you ever have the opportunity to debate a Nazi and if so who? If you did debate a Nazi could you tell the story? I know that if you debated David Duke you'd destroy and humiliate him. If given the opportunity to debate him would you take it?

Thanks
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 11:44:31 AM by Tonni »

Offline CorrieDeservedIt

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 25, 2010, 10:32:37 AM »
Shalom Chaim

I know this is a subject that is frequently brought up
But what are your Top two reasons for supporting the banning of marijuana on a federal level.
and how would you go about arguing these points ?
Also I want to make clear that I in no way support the legalization of this garbage and have never picked up a joint nor cigarette for that matter.

Ps. I went to the Rally held in Manhattan today and was surprised at that turn out. I'm pretty sure the rain affected it. I was also thinking to myself that if you spoke there if they let you... It would draw a much bigger crowd. I went as a last minute decision by the way if not I would have done more.  I also wanted to share a strange encounter I had with a christian missionary that gave me a copy of the tanakh , yes seriously a tanakh hebrew-english translation. "Tanach" and everything. It surprised me that she would have that I asked her if she was with jews for jesus she said she wasn't  but still seemed to have that heavy agenda that they pushed. regardless I was very grateful for this bookwith that being said Have you ever dedicated a large portion of this show to rebutting the jews for jesus propaganda? I know you have talked about the jewish/christian conflict but any directly toward J4j?
thanks again- John
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 08:56:03 PM by MuslimSlayer90 »

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 25, 2010, 01:51:37 PM »
Dear Chaim,

It galls me to no end, when Israeli leaders make decisions to give away Jewish-Israeli Land to Arabs.  I notice that Israel's leaders, both past and present never give up their personal- large homes and properties,  large salaries, or large pensions, as a gesture for the Arab  peace process.  They much prefer and have given away thousands of  other Jews' homes and properties as gestures to the Arabs.   Gee, I wonder why??   

I think it is incumbent upon JTF to encourage Israel's  leaders, by writing letters, requesting them to make positive gestures to the Arabs, using their own personal finances.  Because a leader should always lead by example!

Sincerely,

Aces High

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2010, 02:43:20 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

The following question is much more hypothetical than realistic.     Yet,   I'm viewing the question as the opportunity to learn.     I also think its a question that can benefit other listeners to " Ask JTF",   regardless of their religious affiliation.

The American voters have seen the hideous Barack Hussein Obama in action as  " President of the United States "  for well over a year.     Any POSSIBLE excuse one gave when voting for BHO in 2008 no longer can have ANY merit.

Based on this,   my question as follows:

Knowing that Barack Hussein Obama's evil policies and decisions are putting the lives of a tens of millions of people in danger.   If the 2012 Presidential Election vote that a person cast was automatically made known publicly,    would someone be obligated according to the Torah/  Bible  to be willing to give up their life by voting against Barack Hussein Obama?          Knowing that the one vote could conceivably be the difference in the outcome of the election.     

Thanks as always,   eb22.
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline imaknick

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2010, 05:11:19 PM »
1) Do miracles happen everyday? 

2) As prime minister would you change any aspect of airport security in Israel?   Israel has the best airport security in the world I assume there is nothing to change. Would you also change the national anthem ( Hatikva)?