Author Topic: The Black Menace Is Gone! Fruit Of Thy Loins IS BANNED!!!!  (Read 23350 times)

Allen-T

That's right, no more rants about BS!! ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D ;D

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: The Black Menace Is Gone! Fruit Of Thy Loins IS BANNED!!!!
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 06:50:52 PM »
Fruit of thy loins is banned?  How come and why?  I would like to know.

Offline MarZutra

• Ultimate JTFer
    • BLOODBATH OF THE LEFT
« Reply #2 on: May 08, 2007, 06:53:06 PM »
Why would he be banned?  I'll admit that sometimes his depression gets the best of him but he is a good poster...  My 2cents..
"‘Vehorashtem/Numbers 33:53’: When you burn out the Land’s inhabitants, you will merit to bestow upon your children the Land as an inheritance. If you do not burn them out, then even if you conquer the Land, you will not merit to allot it to your children as an inheritance." - Ovadiah ben Yacov Sforno; Italian Rabbi, Biblical Commentator, Philosopher and Physician.  1475-1550.

Offline Joe Gutfeld

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 08, 2007, 06:54:09 PM »
I don't know why.  I would like to know.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #4 on: May 08, 2007, 06:57:12 PM »
I wonder what impact this will have on the forum

A good one.

He stepped over the line by 1) attempting to continue a thread locked by jsullivan 2) attacking Yacok 3) claiming he was evil and then something about children that was disturbing 4) going against many warnings 5) the "all white women are evil and want black [fill-in-the-blank]" thing again which scares female posters 6) failing to contribute to the forum in a positive way 7) making fun of members on the forum (Sarah was the last victim) 8  ) claiming that Christians in Israel should be killed (Allen-T deleted it) 9) talking about masturbation and against G-d and 10) because I was asked to so many times and I have respect for this forum.
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Allen-T

« Reply #5 on: May 08, 2007, 07:26:56 PM »

A good one.

He stepped over the line by 1) attempting to continue a thread locked by jsullivan 2) attacking Yacok 3) claiming he was evil and then something about children that was disturbing 4) going against many warnings 5) the "all white women are evil and want black [fill-in-the-blank]" thing again which scares female posters 6) failing to contribute to the forum in a positive way 7) making fun of members on the forum (Sarah was the last victim) 8  ) claiming that Christians in Israel should be killed (Allen-T deleted it) 9) talking about masturbation and against G-d and 10) because I was asked to so many times and I have respect for this forum.

He was also responsible for chasing away a former excellent poster who I have e-mailed and invited back. Hopefully she will return and it will be all good.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #6 on: May 08, 2007, 07:46:21 PM »
Well, it's sad it had to come to this. I actually liked the guy in the end.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: May 08, 2007, 07:53:02 PM »
Was he black?
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #8 on: May 08, 2007, 07:54:17 PM »
He's not black.

Allen-T

« Reply #9 on: May 08, 2007, 07:56:23 PM »
There is a photo of a white guy that he claims is him but I don't believe it.

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 08, 2007, 07:57:26 PM »
Where is this photo?
"Negroes are a form of animal and it is against the will of God and nature to mate with such creatures. It is specifically forbidden in the Holy Bible. The Negro is still in the ape stage, actually a higher form of gorilla. They are retarded, 200,000 years behind the white race. They suffer from sickle-cell trait, a hereditary racial characteristic of negroes, and is found in no other race - Negroes have diseased blood". - Prof. Charles Carroll

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 08, 2007, 07:57:54 PM »
I like Fruit.

In my opinion he should not have been banned.

Perhaps suspended from the forum, but if BS is the criterion for being banned, then the forum membership will soon be very small.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: May 08, 2007, 07:59:59 PM »
I personally say he should be given another chance. There are many people I think should be banned before him. You allow Tonycali to continue to post his absurd gay questions (and rightfully so, but I'm just making the point), and Hidden Author to keep baiting Chaim, so why not let FOTL keep talking about interracial sex and seduction?

Allen-T

« Reply #13 on: May 08, 2007, 08:08:49 PM »

A good one.

Does anyone really disagree with this after reading Jeffguy's explanation above? If this stuff is tolerated and he gets reinstated then someone else can take my place as moderator because than it's just a waste of time.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
« Reply #14 on: May 08, 2007, 08:13:47 PM »
I like Fruit.

Perhaps suspended from the forum, but if BS is the criterion for being banned, then the forum membership will soon be very small.

I know, MassuhDGoodName. I hated doing it. I wish I never had to ban anyone... ever. This was my ONLY ban and I felt it was necessary.

The good news is that we have some posters (one is a female - we need the women posters to civilize us as Chaim puts it) who are (hopefully) coming back because of this.
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 08:15:52 PM by jeffguy »
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Allen-T

« Reply #15 on: May 08, 2007, 08:17:41 PM »
I personally say he should be given another chance. There are many people I think should be banned before him. You allow Tonycali to continue to post his absurd gay questions (and rightfully so, but I'm just making the point), and Hidden Author to keep baiting Chaim, so why not let FOTL keep talking about interracial sex and seduction?

I think Tonycali is full of crap too, but his silliness is usually in the form of silly questions,so you give him the benefit of the doubt. FOTL blurts out offensive lies as uncontestable facts. Do any of you white men have any degree of respect for white women? If Fruit is white, which I really doubt, let him go pitch his theories to his mother. She created that trash.  

Offline Lubab

• Master JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 08, 2007, 08:45:36 PM »
Will he have a chance to come back if he promises to follow the rules? He was very entertaining.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #17 on: May 08, 2007, 09:09:23 PM »
I like Fruit.

I know, MassuhDGoodName. I hated doing it. I wish I never had to ban anyone... ever. This was my ONLY ban and I felt it was necessary.

The good news is that we have some posters (one is a female - we need the women posters to civilize us as Chaim puts it) who are (hopefully) coming back because of this.
jeffguy was very patient with Fruit he warned him to stop posting the offensive material in his posts. Fruit did not comply in the least. After seeing Fruits post for today I think jeffguy did the correct thing. It really is to bad that it had to come to this. Fruit has been around with us for some time and we all sort of got use to him and his crazy  posts but as jeffguy and Allen-T put it he might have been turning off female posters to the forum. I am sure their were other issues that caused Yephora to leave but Fruit may have contributed to it. If we could get Yephora to return it would be great
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline jdl4ever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: May 08, 2007, 09:18:21 PM »
I understand why you banned him, but the guy was really entertaining.  Me an Yacov liked to read his silly posts.  I think that we should just let him post in his own section (make a fruit section for insane people) since I think he was funny.   ;D
« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 09:20:55 PM by jdl4ever »
"Enough weeping and wailing; and the following of leaders & rabbis who are pygmies of little faith & less understanding."
"I believe very much in a nation beating their swords into plowshears but when my enemy has a sword I don't want a plowshear"
-Rabbi Meir Kahane Zs'l HYD

Allen-T

« Reply #19 on: May 08, 2007, 09:34:14 PM »
Will he have a chance to come back if he promises to follow the rules? He was very entertaining.

He had already been given ample warning and refused to listen. This decision was not made overnight, discussion occurred and warning was provided.

Allen-T

« Reply #20 on: May 08, 2007, 09:36:08 PM »
I understand why you banned him, but the guy was really entertaining.  Me an Yacov liked to read his silly posts.  I think that we should just let him post in his own section (make a fruit section for insane people) since I think he was funny.   ;D

You can be certain that if my request for a Christian section was denied that there will be no FOTL bath house!

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 08, 2007, 09:37:15 PM »
Too bad. I liked that guy.

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 08, 2007, 11:49:39 PM »
Good move, Jeffguy and Allen-T!

After the Virginia Tech massacre of 32 people, Fruit wrote that he wanted to do carry out the same type of massacre against white women.

I wanted to ban him for a long time already but never got around to it.

Jeffguy and Allen-T, whenever you ban a longtime member, there is always a lot of opposition. But in this case, the banning was unavoidable.

« Last Edit: May 08, 2007, 11:52:43 PM by jsullivan »

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #23 on: May 09, 2007, 12:09:07 AM »
Good move, Jeffguy and Allen-T!

After the Virginia Tech massacre of 32 people, Fruit wrote that he wanted to do carry out the same type of massacre against white women.

I wanted to ban him for a long time already but never got around to it.

Jeffguy and Allen-T, whenever you ban a longtime member, there is always a lot of opposition. But in this case, the banning was unavoidable.

Fruit of thy Loins=RONI

Offline azrom

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 09, 2007, 12:29:56 AM »
He is roni? :o