Author Topic: Tea Party Crasher  (Read 581 times)

Offline Minuteman

• Senior JTFer
Tea Party Crasher
« on: April 19, 2010, 06:57:22 AM »
This individual has plans to wreak havoc within the Tea Party with lies and exaggerations.  The source of this is Wikipedia.  It states as follows:

Opponents of the tea party movement have claimed they plan to INFILTRATE AND DISMANTLE the political group, by intensifying the perception of its members as racist, homophobic, and moronic. Jason Levin, an Oregon middle school teacher and creator of CrashTheTeaParty.org, claimed the group had 65 leaders in major cities across the country who were trying to recruit members to infiltrate the April 15th tea party events. Levin said they wanted to exaggerate the tea party's least appealing qualities.

Levin was placed on administrative leave April 15, 2010 by his school district after complaints were filed by several parents over his increasingly partisan political activism, and suspicion that he was using public school resources as a part of it. The investigation is ongoing.

Conversely, several of the major players in the Tea Party movement have formed a new National Tea Party Federation to help spread its message, and to respond to critics with a quick, unified response. "It took us 72 hours to respond to John Lewis," Skoda said, referring to the congressman who said a racial epithet was used at a Tea Party rally the previous month.

If you saw anti-semetic/racist members protesting in the crowd, they were probably planted there by Jason Levin.
« Last Edit: April 19, 2010, 07:10:42 AM by Minuteman »

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Tea Party Crasher
« Reply #1 on: April 19, 2010, 10:45:57 AM »

Thanks for the heads up!

Love your profile pic! :usa:

I'd like that on a t-shirt! 
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #2 on: April 19, 2010, 11:26:07 AM »
Yes.  Specifically, the Soros funded anti-Tea Partiers are focusing on planting 9/11 truthers, and Neo-Nazi at the rallies to get the media's attention.  thankfully the real Tea partiers threw them all out.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: April 19, 2010, 11:39:26 AM »
This guy is promoting anti-Semitism by his cultural Marxism.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: April 19, 2010, 12:35:12 PM »
I was just thinking it would be a great idea to create some false-flag pro-Obama groups... I was thinking of "Friends Of Obama" facebook group or something... What this group will really do is water down the anti-Obama rhetoric and eventually create a negative impression of the O-man.

With friends like "Friends of Obama" he doesn't need enemies...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #5 on: April 19, 2010, 12:57:51 PM »
I was just thinking it would be a great idea to create some false-flag pro-Obama groups... I was thinking of "Friends Of Obama" facebook group or something... What this group will really do is water down the anti-Obama rhetoric and eventually create a negative impression of the O-man.

With friends like "Friends of Obama" he doesn't need enemies...

The problem is if you had say, conservative-leaning blacks at an Obama-rally screaming "Kill Whitey!" or "Kill the Jews!" to make Obama look bad, the media would not cover it, or if they did, they would praise them.

In order to satirize something it has to have an upper level of absurdity. I'm not sure that the left wing has an upper level of absurdity.