Author Topic: There's an old expression about how people 'vote with their feet'.  (Read 373 times)

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
And that expression comes to mind when I saw an earlier/ more substantive version of this news story:   Saudi Arabia is starting a supposedly civilian nuclear energy program.  A nation floating on oil, and with near-perfect conditions for harnessing solar power, wants to go nuclear.

Let there be no doubt now that the even the so-called 'moderate' Arab states recognize that Iran will achieve nuclear power status.  That's what I mean by 'voting with their feet' ..... the Saudis recognize that Obama is a weakling;  in fact, they may even suspect that O is perhaps a closet admirer of the Iranians.  There's a lot of odd rivalries in the middle-east, and everybody on the block wants to have The Big Gun in their hand, and soon.

And this while O dreams about worldwide elimination of nuclear arms ..... what a farce.

I hate to be the bearer of bad news, but a full-blown nuclear arms race is coming, and Israel is sitting squarely in the middle.  I regret to say that even the IDF and Mossad cannot head all this off.

May we live in interesting times.

http://www.neimagazine.com/story.asp?sectionCode=132&storyCode=2056116