Author Topic: Marzel, Ben Gvir Cut Ties With Roni  (Read 4524 times)

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
Marzel, Ben Gvir Cut Ties With Roni
« on: May 08, 2007, 11:08:32 PM »
Good news, thank G-d!

Chazit Yehudit Leumit (Jewish National Front), the party of Baruch Marzel and Itamar Ben Gvir, announced today on their web site that they are cutting all ties to Roni the Nazi and his forum.

Ben Gvir, who is now a member of JTF's Hebrew forum, opened a special thread on our forum in Israel to make the same announcement.

Ben Gvir also opened a second special thread on our forum in which he asked Chaim Ben Pesach to call him on his cell phone.

Chaim called Ben Gvir to applaud his wise and long overdue decision to finally cut all ties to Roni.

Roni has about 60 different usernames. He spends 14 hours every day smearing Chaim and JTF all over the Hebrew internet.

One of Roni's usernames on his sick forum is "Fuhrer". Just yesterday, the "Fuhrer" again explained why there should be a holocaust against all Ashkenazi Jews.

Ben Gvir repeatedly asked Chaim to accept a "ceasefire" with Roni. Chaim refused. Chaim said that the presence of a Nazi admin on ANY forum is unacceptable and that JTF in Israel - which is known as HaYamin HaAmiti (The Real Right) - will fight Chazit to the end unless all ties with Roni are cut.

Now that Chazit has agreed to cut all ties to Roni, the conflict between Chazit and our movement is over.

However, Roni will not stop his attacks. He has already registered on Tapuz and other major web sites in Israel under the name "Chaim Ben Pesach". He obviously plans to make videos in the name of Chaim and JTF. Roni has also sent death threats to hundreds of Tapuz members, and signed the threats with the name, "Itamar Ben Gvir".

The Israeli police do not touch Roni despite the fact that he breaks many laws on a daily basis. Obviously, the leftwing establishment that controls the police is pleased that this creature is smearing rightwing Jewish patriots.

But now Roni can no longer act in the name of Chazit, and that is a big step in the right direction.

Offline kahaneloyalist

• Master JTFer
Re: Marzel, Ben Gvir Cut Ties With Roni
« Reply #1 on: May 08, 2007, 11:54:02 PM »
glad to hear the news, but how did Hazit ever get mixed up with mr. crazy pants roni
"For it is through the mercy of fools that all Justice is lost"
Ramban

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2007, 12:02:00 AM »
I will believe this when I see the renunciation played out over time.

Offline Trumpeldor

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2007, 12:02:17 AM »
Finally, some good news. It would have been a shame to lose these allies.

Offline cosmokramer

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 09, 2007, 04:28:00 AM »
How long has roni been doing this to JTF? Can someone answer this for me?

Offline Muck DeFuslims

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 09, 2007, 12:00:39 PM »
This is wonderful news.
I was saddened and disturbed by the deepening rift between Chaim and Baruch.
I continue to have a deep respect for Marzel and Hazit and hope Chaim can patch things up with them.
Hazit was Israel's best hope in the last election but was missing a crucial element. That element is a dynamic speaker like Chaim. Marzel is a fine man, as is Eidelberg....but they are not electrifying, dynamic speakers like Chaim.
I'm confident that if Chaim had been in Israel for the last elections and campaigned with Hazit, that the real right wing would have gotten a foot in the door, and turned the Knesset upside down.
There will be new elections in the not too distant future, and it's still not too late for great things to happen.

Offline Sarah

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 09, 2007, 02:05:47 PM »
Im really confused!
Roni is a well known computer maniac recognized even by political parties? The police are involved or seemingly know of him!?

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #7 on: May 09, 2007, 02:26:04 PM »
I remember Yekutiel, on a Voice of Judea, grilled Marzel about his renouncing Kahane, in order to be able to run. Marzel denied all these charges. Anyone knows anything about it? I would have a hard time trusting Marzel if he uttered anti-Kahane rhetoric.
Thanks!
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Until Shiloh Comes

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 09, 2007, 02:37:01 PM »
Hello Jimmy, and good day.

This is wonderful news.  We should continue trying to get Roni's slanderous videos removed from youtube and elsewhere.
Psalm 53:2 "The fool hath said in his heart, 'There is no G-D.'"

Offline jsullivan

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 09, 2007, 11:10:04 PM »
Hello Jimmy, and good day.

This is wonderful news.  We should continue trying to get Roni's slanderous videos removed from youtube and elsewhere.

Absolutely. So far youtube has ignored our letters and flagging of Roni's smear videos.

Offline MasterWolf1

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2007, 10:05:01 PM »
Thank you Jimmy for the news, I do not know much about this idiot other then what I been hearing from the forum and from Chaim, and wow what a loser.  You know one thing in Italian neighborhoods no one likes rats, and this guy is the perfect description of one.  My people had their ways of handling rats.
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2007, 10:15:04 PM »
Yeah I hope he travels to Ramallah and visits the religion of peace. Thats the type of neighborhood a rat like that belongs in anyways.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #12 on: May 14, 2007, 09:16:23 PM »
Once upon a time, Jews also knew how to handle rats but, very unfortunately, we have lost this trait. We should learn from the wonderful Italians!

..... My people had their ways of handling rats.
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Dexter

• Master JTFer
  • צֶדֶק צֶדֶק, תִּרְדֹּף
« Reply #13 on: May 18, 2007, 02:01:00 PM »
How long has roni been doing this to JTF? Can someone answer this for me?
6 months,
He even make a video thet claimed thet Aaron, a poster in the hebrew forum is a Neo Nazi .
He also said in israeli forums the chaim is a nazi an other [censored] about JTF movment .
Not a foreign land we took and not with foreign possession but a land that belong to our ancestors that was occupied without a trial. And when we had the opportunity, we took our land back.
-Shimon Maccabee's answer to Antiochus VII Sidetes.

"When fighting monsters, be wary not to become one... When you gaze into the abyss, it also gazes into you."
- Friedrich Nietzsche

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 18, 2007, 04:31:23 PM »
There are two videos on youtube made by someone with the screen name of Meytar that portray Chaim on his Hebrew shows that are accompanied with animal noises and fart sounds and a bunch of other silly stuff. Have any of you seen this yet? Is this Roni by any chance? Just curious about that and curious to know the translation of it. I know a little hebrew and can catch a word here and there, but I am far from fluent!