Author Topic: Hate groups in America  (Read 1294 times)

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
Hate groups in America
« on: April 23, 2010, 02:36:30 AM »
Do you have many hate groups in America? If we talk about hate groups, do whe then mean white extremists?

I saw a video on KKK's threats to Obama.

I wonder if organizations like the KKK are powerfull in the US?
I personally do not think that they are powerfull, because if they were they would probably fight with gangs like the bloods and crips?
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 09:12:33 AM by Novakovic »

Offline joshua

• Full JTFer
Re: Hate groups in America
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 11:33:15 AM »
There are lots of hate groups in America, and all over the world.  It's why we should stick to our guns.

Offline drlmg

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 09:38:57 PM »
I live in the southeast region of America in Atlanta, Georgia. I can say with certainty that the hype about hate groups is extremely overstated. Our liberal news media and government calls virtually any conservative group a hate group. They call people racists if they disagree with our current president or any of the liberal politicians. Most so-called hate crimes are found to be bogus claims by minorities in order to make it appear they are being oppressed (Duke University Lacrosse team rape claim, black congressman David Scott who had his staff paint a swastika on his own sign and sent letters to himself with [censored] in it and calling obama a marxist , could go on and on). I know of no hate groups here except for some Muslim organizations and some black organizations (eg. nation of islam). In my day to day activities I see people who interact with respect for each other as humans and not categorized by race. I am sure there are racist people here like anywhere, however I think it is very uncommon.

Here is a recent example of the way our news media works......

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,45202.0.html

not reported here. However, virtually ANY claim by a minority of wrongdoing by a white person OR a minority who happens to be a conservative is reported relentlessly without any attempt to verify the claim. If it turns out to be bogus, the topic just disappears. There is no attempt to correct the story or to revise, they just drop it. If someone black commits a heinous crime or despicable act it is either rarely reported or it is reported in a way that it is virtually impossible to know the offender is black. Even when the police are searching for someone and a description is give to the public if the perpetrator is black they do not say so. If the perpetrator is white or Hispanic it is pointed out.

I imagine if you are not from the US you are thinking surely what I am saying cannot be entirely correct. How can anyone be so blatantly partial, yet what I say IS entirely true. I do not understand it. It is OK to say terrible things about Christians, Jews, Hispanics, Conservatives, etc. Some groups are completely off limits... blacks, homosexuals (but it seems they are falling out of favor - there is a growing number of gay conservatives), Muslims, etc. Whether true or not, no matter how obvious it may be, anything that can be even remotely perceived as negative against these groups can cost you your job, career, even your freedom in extreme cases.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 01:18:35 PM »
I live in the southeast region of America in Atlanta, Georgia. I can say with certainty that the hype about hate groups is extremely overstated. Our liberal news media and government calls virtually any conservative group a hate group. They call people racists if they disagree with our current president or any of the liberal politicians. Most so-called hate crimes are found to be bogus claims by minorities in order to make it appear they are being oppressed (Duke University Lacrosse team rape claim, black congressman David Scott who had his staff paint a swastika on his own sign and sent letters to himself with schvartza in it and calling obama a marxist , could go on and on). I know of no hate groups here except for some Muslim organizations and some black organizations (eg. nation of islam). In my day to day activities I see people who interact with respect for each other as humans and not categorized by race. I am sure there are racist people here like anywhere, however I think it is very uncommon.

Here is a recent example of the way our news media works......

http://jtf.org/forum_english/index.php/topic,45202.0.html

not reported here. However, virtually ANY claim by a minority of wrongdoing by a white person OR a minority who happens to be a conservative is reported relentlessly without any attempt to verify the claim. If it turns out to be bogus, the topic just disappears. There is no attempt to correct the story or to revise, they just drop it. If someone black commits a heinous crime or despicable act it is either rarely reported or it is reported in a way that it is virtually impossible to know the offender is black. Even when the police are searching for someone and a description is give to the public if the perpetrator is black they do not say so. If the perpetrator is white or Hispanic it is pointed out.

I imagine if you are not from the US you are thinking surely what I am saying cannot be entirely correct. How can anyone be so blatantly partial, yet what I say IS entirely true. I do not understand it. It is OK to say terrible things about Christians, Jews, Hispanics, Conservatives, etc. Some groups are completely off limits... blacks, homosexuals (but it seems they are falling out of favor - there is a growing number of gay conservatives), Muslims, etc. Whether true or not, no matter how obvious it may be, anything that can be even remotely perceived as negative against these groups can cost you your job, career, even your freedom in extreme cases.

I know what your talking about man.  I tellya man, it just makes life in ATL not worth living since I live there.  Anyway, what part of ATL do you live?
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 08:22:54 PM »
The KKK may as well be angel pussycats next to the usurper Obama
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates