Author Topic: I have been threatened to be 'CUT OFF' From our people  (Read 2228 times)

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
I have been threatened to be 'CUT OFF' From our people
« on: April 23, 2010, 09:47:20 AM »
Since Lisa & Mord, JewishAmericanPatriot" were the ONLY Jews that helped me with this insanity, I cannot count on the other Jews at the JTF except David Ben Moshe and Chaim. 

I do not know what is wrong with the rest of you, but it is EVIDENT to me, that most of the Jewish people on this forum do NOT intend to rebuke Erav Rav EVIL left wing Soul assassin Jews, and for that, I do NOT call you 'friends'.  I am sorry to say.  Since you say nothing and held your peace while I get threatened with this terrible evil, this makes YOU bad. I WILL NOT EVER STOP from exposing the evil in ALL people, and the Jewish people are NOT exempt, they are f---king up our lives, and now everyone knows that it is the Jewish leftist that are behind the brainwashing (most of it-read Horowitz) And people here except Mord and Lisa have done ZERO. Ron Ben Michel says the 'goyim should not criticize the Jews'  Well, Ron, IF THE JEWS WOULD DENOUNCE THE BAD, WE WOULD NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM.

I fight for our people, and the Jews in Israel and abroad, day and night, and what thanks do I get from my 'so called' friends from here? NOTHING!

THIS is what your new-found friend wrote to me:THE FIRST LAW OF JUDIASM IS

WHAT IS HATEFUL UNTO YOU, DO NOT UNTO OTHERS!

you are in violation of the Prime Principle. I intend to have your soul cut off from our people. If you want to know the date, time and place where I shall be presenting my petition to the rabbinical assembly, let me know. Courteously. Otherwise I shall proceed without informing you.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Re: I have been threatened to be 'CUT OFF' From our people
« Reply #1 on: April 23, 2010, 09:53:22 AM »
Since Lisa & Mord, JewishAmericanPatriot" were the ONLY Jews that helped me with this insanity, I cannot count on the other Jews at the JTF except David Ben Moshe and Chaim. 

I do not know what is wrong with the rest of you, but it is EVIDENT to me, that most of the Jewish people on this forum do NOT intend to rebuke Erav Rav EVIL left wing Soul assassin Jews, and for that, I do NOT call you 'friends'.  I am sorry to say.  Since you say nothing and held your peace while I get threatened with this terrible evil, this makes YOU bad. I WILL NOT EVER STOP from exposing the evil in ALL people, and the Jewish people are NOT exempt, they are f---king up our lives, and now everyone knows that it is the Jewish leftist that are behind the brainwashing (most of it-read Horowitz) And people here except Mord and Lisa have done ZERO. Ron Ben Michel says the 'goyim should not criticize the Jews'  Well, Ron, IF THE JEWS WOULD DENOUNCE THE BAD, WE WOULD NOT HAVE THIS PROBLEM.

I fight for our people, and the Jews in Israel and abroad, day and night, and what thanks do I get from my 'so called' friends from here? NOTHING!

you are in violation of the Prime Principle. I intend to have your soul cut off from our people. If you want to know the date, time and place where I shall be presenting my petition to the rabbinical assembly, let me know. Courteously. Otherwise I shall proceed without informing you.
Tell that guy 'when someone comes to kill you kill him first' And who told him WHAT IS HATEFUL UNTO YOU, DO NOT UNTO OTHERS! is the first law of Judaism.It's something that rabbi Hillel said.BTW the name frumyid doesn't mean he really is.Ask him who his Rabbi is Stephen wise :::D
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 23, 2010, 09:56:17 AM »

I have never even heard of that mitzvah referred to as the "Prime Princple", and I'd think if he were truly a frum Yid, he would have used the term "Bais Din" and not "Rabbinical Assembly". I don't know about elsewhere, but where I live, the only rabbinical group calling itself "Rabbinical Assembly" are the Conservative heretics.

Ask this mamzer why he doesn't make similar threats to LEFTIST erev rav, and is only targeting you? Evidently the leftards see you and your blog as a threat!

I'm 1000% on your side Ashedina, you know that! I think you should bring this up on your blog! Or maybe better yet, just ignore this mamzer. You can also block his IP from being able to post to your blog, and you can block his emails, too.
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #3 on: April 23, 2010, 10:09:00 AM »
AsheDina

What this person said was complete hogwash. Do not fear this it is just an idle thread. At this time there is no Beit Din which can cut you off... This person is a moron who does not know about Judaism.

Just last night I heard this principle discussed. This is due to the fact that this Shabbat we  read about the mitzvah to love our fellow as we love ourselves. This is the reason that Hillel, when asked to recite the TORAH while standing on one leg, summarized it as "Do not do to your fellow what you would not want done to you". The reason he stated it as a negative command was because this weekends Parasha is full of negative commandments and the one "Love your fellow as yourself" seems to be a positive mitzvah. Torah does not command us to have certain emotions because emotions are not always in our control, so all the interpretations of this mitzvah are in a negative commandment "Do not do..."...

Any discussion of this mitzvah must also define who is our fellow... Our enemies who are trying to kill us are not our fellow and we have a commandment to hate them. Obviously whoever wrote you this idle threat never took the time to learn what Hillel was talking about.

I would just laugh this loser off... Do not spend time engaging in discussions like this with a heretic. If anyone should be cut off from Judaism it is one who distorts it for their own purposes.

While the concept of loving our fellow as ourselves is a deep one it doesn't require us to turn the other cheek and not protect ourselves from our enemies. The reason Hillel chose this statement was because he knew the gentile who asked him to relate the essence of Torah would respond to this wisdom. Three times Hillel was approached by gentiles and each time he customized his response to them in order to appeal to them so that they would convert... Also remember that the other Gadol Shammai pushed this gentile away when asked the same question...

http://www.torah.org/learning/yomtov/tubshvat/vol3no27.html
« Last Edit: April 23, 2010, 10:14:53 AM by muman613 »
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 23, 2010, 10:14:22 AM »
First of all: what do you mean by " your new found friend"?
Now, are you Jewish or Gentile?
If you are a Gentile, there is no such a thing as being cut off from your people, neither such a thing as being expelled by a Jewish Court.
If you are a Jew, you must know that "being cout off the People" (Karet) is a Hevenly punishment, others explain it as a direct consequence of some sins and not as a punishment. In any case it can NEVER be decreed by any human court.
There is another punishment called HEREM (excommunication) which is, in fact, decreed by a Beis Din on unrepentant great sinners. Herem implies the prohibition to assist a synagogue and pray with others (among other limitations).
Now, why do you seek help about it in a forum? Herem is not used slightly by any court, it's reserved for the most heinous sins, and today it's rarely used.
But if someone told you that you have done something that merits a Herem or a Karet, you should consult your Rav personally, not users of a forum.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #5 on: April 23, 2010, 10:16:14 AM »
First of all: what do you mean by " your new found friend"?
Now, are you Jewish or Gentile?
If you are a Gentile, there is no such a thing as being cut off from your people, neither such a thing as being expelled by a Jewish Court.
If you are a Jew, you must know that "being cout off the People" (Karet) is a Hevenly punishment, others explain it as a direct consequence of some sins and not as a punishment. In any case it can NEVER be decreed by any human court.
There is another punishment called HEREM (excommunication) which is, in fact, decreed by a Beis Din on unrepentant great sinners. Herem implies the prohibition to assist a synagogue and pray with others (among other limitations).
Now, why do you seek help about it in a forum? Herem is not used slightly by any court, it's reserved for the most heinous sins, and today it's rarely used.
But if someone told you that you have done something that merits a Herem or a Karet, you should consult your Rav personally, not users of a forum.

I dont even think she should give this loser the time of day... There is no beit din which can put cherem on her...
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: April 23, 2010, 10:18:56 AM »
Here is a discussion of the story of Hillel and Shammai...

http://www.vbm-torah.org/archive/sichot/vayikra/30-66kedoshim.htm

PARASHAT KEDOSHIM
SICHA OF HARAV YEHUDA AMITAL SHLIT"A

Shammai's Approach to Loving Your Neighbor
Adapted by Shaul Barth
Translated by Kaeren Fish

Parashat Kedoshim features the famous dictum, "You shall love your neighbor as yourself" (Vayikra 19:18). In the midrash on our parasha (Sifra, 2), Rabbi Akiva emphasizes that "This is a (perhaps 'the') major principle of the Torah." But in both the Midrash (ibid., and Bereishit Rabba, 24) and the Gemara (Yerushalmi Nedarim 9:4) we find a contrasting view: "Ben Azzai taught, [The verse] 'This is the book of the generations of man' (Bereishit 5:1) is an even greater principle."

The obvious difference between these two opinions is that Rabbi Akiva focuses on a precept that applies specifically to Am Yisrael – "your neighbor" refers to Jews - while Ben Azzai points to a tenet that applies to every human being.  Although we adopt Rabbi Akiva's approach, we must still perceive and internalize the principle that Ben Azzai is teaching us, and understand the great and profound need to protect the rights of every person, not only of our "neighbors," fellow Jews.

While Rabbi Akiva championed the centrality of "You shall love your neighbor as yourself," Hillel the Elder focused on a related notion.  The Gemara (Shabbat 31a) recounts:

A heathen came before Shammai and said to him, "Make me a proselyte, on condition that you teach me the whole Torah while I stand on one foot." Shammai repulsed him with the builder's cubit which was in his hand.

When he went before Hillel, the latter answered him: "What is hateful to you, do not to your neighbor.  That is the whole Torah; the rest is the commentary thereof; now go and learn it."

I once heard an innovative interpretation of this anecdote. The convert understood that every structure needs to stand firmly upon two legs.  While he insisted that he could therefore not be a "complete" Jew, he still wanted to acquire at least the one leg.  Shammai maintained that there can be no such thing as a structure that stands on only one leg, and therefore he pushed him away using a builder's cubit – signifying to him that no building can stand on one leg.

Hillel, on the other hand, understood that some aspects of the Torah pertain to the man-G-d relationship, while other aspects address themselves to inter-personal relationships.  What he was telling the convert was that although the latter could not (yet) practice the laws between man and G-d, he certainly could start with the precepts defining our relationships with others, and from there he could progress.

The Gemara (Shabbat 30b) explains the difference between the approaches of Shammai and Hillel: "One should always be gentle like Hillel, and not a kapdan like Shammai."  Shammai was strict and punctilious – and it is important to know that there is great value in this approach, too; in some respects, I prefer it.  The Gemara does not mean to say that Hillel's approach is correct for everyone and in all situations.  Rather, if a person is uncertain as to which educational approach to follow, he should follow the direction of Hillel – but if he feels that Shammai's approach is the correct one for him or for his situation, it is not ruled out.

Yet we encounter a problem when we read Shammai's teaching in Avot (1:15): "Greet every person with a pleasant countenance." How are we to reconcile this with the Gemara in Shabbat? What exactly was Shammai's educational path?

Shammai maintained that one who wishes to study Torah should seek out a teacher. The teacher need not go about trying to convert or preach to the whole world.  A person who seeks to progress in his service of G-d and to learn Torah must himself make the effort; he should not wait for others to run after him and try to convince him.  When a person comes to study of his own accord, he should be accepted and extended the friendliest and most pleasant welcome possible – but he must take the first step.

People today expect everything to be handed to them on a silver platter; living in a consumer society, they think that the marketers have to chase after the consumers.  Yet Torah is not a commodity to be sold.  It is a precious gift that one has to seek out: "If you seek her as silver, and search for her as for hidden treasures, then shall you understand the fear of the LORD, and find the knowledge of G-d" (Mishlei 2:4-5).

Avraham converted thousands of pagans, but where are their descendants today? According to the Midrash, all those converts reverted to their old ways after some time.  When the initiative to change one's life comes from the outside, and not from internal motivation, then one's adherence to the new way of life is often unstable and lacking in sufficient foundations and commitment. It is for this reason that Shammai rejects the would-be convert who wants to study Torah while standing on one leg: a person who wants to learn Torah must make the effort; no one owes him any favors or short-cuts.

I believe that this is a legitimate path.  The Gemara teaches us that if a person does not know which approach to adopt, it is preferable that he be friendly and outreaching like Hillel rather than strict like Shammai, but this should not be construed as a negation of the value and greatness of Shammai's approach.

PS: For most issues I lean towards Hillels philosophy... I try to be kind to all and invite everyone to learn... But there are occasions when taking the Shammai / harsh approach is required. For everything there is a season...

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 23, 2010, 10:47:39 AM »
Now, I don't know what you have said in your forum. I think (not sure) it's ok to criticise a Leftist Jew before a Jewish audience or group about some issue related only to the Jewish People. But if it as about an issue that concerns Gentiles as well, in a way that it can put some Gentiles against that Jew or even against the whole People of Israel, then it's forbidden, since it would be enticing others to be anti-Semites.
That is, you are permitted to tell other Jews that certain Jewish groups or individuals have an ideology or a behaviour which is not good for Am Yisra'el. (diapproving leftists who want to give up land, rebuking non-observants and so on is ok). But you are forbidden to accuse any Jew of a mis-behaviour  that concern Gentiles ( saying that Leftist Jews harm America, for instance, would be forbidden, since it would mean to associate yourself with other Gentiles against some Jews)

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #8 on: April 23, 2010, 10:49:50 AM »
You should cut him of of you. He cannot accomplish anything.

There is no reply option on your blog on my cellphone, so I can't post anything right now, but remember what Rabbi Kahane told Chaim: Roll with the punches.

In the Spirit-world he is a troll. Don't let him get to you.

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #9 on: April 23, 2010, 11:41:22 AM »
NOT TO WORRY anymore, MY Blog is now closed off to me from posting.
THANK YOU ALL FOR NOTHING~!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline ~Hanna~

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Be a light in the darkness.......
« Reply #10 on: April 23, 2010, 11:48:41 AM »
It is?

Is there anything that I can do?

Let me know.

NOT TO WORRY anymore, MY Blog is now closed off to me from posting.
THANK YOU ALL FOR NOTHING~!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: April 23, 2010, 11:54:13 AM »
AsheDina

What this person said was complete hogwash. Do not fear this it is just an idle thread. At this time there is no Beit Din which can cut you off... This person is a moron who does not know about Judaism.

Just last night I heard this principle discussed. This is due to the fact that this Shabbat we  read about the mitzvah to love our fellow as we love ourselves. This is the reason that Hillel, when asked to recite the TORAH while standing on one leg, summarized it as "Do not do to your fellow what you would not want done to you". The reason he stated it as a negative command was because this weekends Parasha is full of negative commandments and the one "Love your fellow as yourself" seems to be a positive mitzvah. Torah does not command us to have certain emotions because emotions are not always in our control, so all the interpretations of this mitzvah are in a negative commandment "Do not do..."...

Any discussion of this mitzvah must also define who is our fellow... Our enemies who are trying to kill us are not our fellow and we have a commandment to hate them. Obviously whoever wrote you this idle threat never took the time to learn what Hillel was talking about.

I would just laugh this loser off... Do not spend time engaging in discussions like this with a heretic. If anyone should be cut off from Judaism it is one who distorts it for their own purposes.

While the concept of loving our fellow as ourselves is a deep one it doesn't require us to turn the other cheek and not protect ourselves from our enemies. The reason Hillel chose this statement was because he knew the gentile who asked him to relate the essence of Torah would respond to this wisdom. Three times Hillel was approached by gentiles and each time he customized his response to them in order to appeal to them so that they would convert... Also remember that the other Gadol Shammai pushed this gentile away when asked the same question...

http://www.torah.org/learning/yomtov/tubshvat/vol3no27.html

TY Muman, but you should know, and I know you must know, that I FIGHT HARD everyday, in life AND on the net for our people, this is DISGUSTING TO ME
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #12 on: April 23, 2010, 12:02:22 PM »
Now, I don't know what you have said in your forum. I think (not sure) it's ok to criticise a Leftist Jew before a Jewish audience or group about some issue related only to the Jewish People. But if it as about an issue that concerns Gentiles as well, in a way that it can put some Gentiles against that Jew or even against the whole People of Israel, then it's forbidden, since it would be enticing others to be anti-Semites.
That is, you are permitted to tell other Jews that certain Jewish groups or individuals have an ideology or a behaviour which is not good for Am Yisra'el. (diapproving leftists who want to give up land, rebuking non-observants and so on is ok). But you are forbidden to accuse any Jew of a mis-behaviour  that concern Gentiles ( saying that Leftist Jews harm America, for instance, would be forbidden, since it would mean to associate yourself with other Gentiles against some Jews)

OK, you think Rahm Emmanuel, YSV is a "Jew?"  Are you kidding>? I ONLY criticize EVIL left wing erav Rav SICKOS, which I am SUPPOSE to do.
I dont care if they are a Jew OR a Gentile!
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 23, 2010, 12:06:45 PM »
Rabbi Meir Kahane always said that he knew that his work was good and bearing fruit when his enemies vehemently attacked and threatened him.

Consider yourself a success !

:)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: April 23, 2010, 01:16:43 PM »
How can some traitor phony "cut you off", Paulette?

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #15 on: April 23, 2010, 02:31:39 PM »
If anybody's going to get cut off, how about George Soros first. You're so right about condemning evil whoever may be committing it. I like Jewish people in general but I don't like any evil person no matter what group they come from.

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 23, 2010, 02:54:09 PM »
aish ,who ever would eve think of cutting off someone with our ideals is going to hell. You tell us "thanks for nothing" .. well what do you want us to do , as Chaim says many people give money to jtf are making alias (ie me) and are doing many things behind the scene.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: April 23, 2010, 03:17:24 PM »

OK, you think Rahm Emmanuel, YSV is a "Jew?"  Are you kidding>? I ONLY criticize EVIL left wing erav Rav SICKOS, which I am SUPPOSE to do.
I dont care if they are a Jew OR a Gentile!

I have never herad of Rahm Emmanuel, and I haven't seen your blog. I was just stating a general approach to the Law.

Offline Lisa

• Forum Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • The Urban Grind
« Reply #18 on: April 23, 2010, 03:18:29 PM »
AisheDina, only G-d can cut you off from your people.  As for the Cherem, I wouldn't worry about that either.  This Frumyid sounds like he has a lot of time on his hands.  

Anyway, I just went to your blog and read through several pages of comments.  I didn't see any by him.  So please let me know what you want me to do, and I'll do my best for you.  

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #19 on: April 23, 2010, 03:19:13 PM »
Rahm Emanuel is about as Jewish as Eichmann in my book.

Offline JewishAmericanPatriot

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 24, 2010, 08:02:28 PM »
I sent Ashedina a copy of a chapter from Rabbi Kahane's The Jewish Idea, the chapter on the mitzvah to love ones' fellow Jew. In there, R Kahane said that the mitzvah does not apply to Jews who are Torah-haters, or inciters, or turncoats. He said, furthermore, that good Jews are obligated not only to ignore such Jews but even to kill them if necessary.

I do not believe that exposing such "jews" in front of Gentiles makes antisemitism, quite the contrary. It shows Gentiles that not all Jews are bad people and leftists, and I have seen to make even Gentiles who are White nationalists lessen their negative feelings about Jews, when they see that there are Jews who are good, rightwing, patriotic, pro-White Americans.

I think once she reads that she will feel better. :)
JOIN THE ANTI-OBAMA RESISTANCE!

America's Last Stand: http://americaslaststand.angelfire.com

SAVAGE INGRATITUDE: http://www.savageingratitude.com

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 25, 2010, 07:18:47 AM »
Come on, aishe, I read your blog and that guy is obviously a shmuck. And he's a shmuck that wants to "cut you off" because his own penis was cut off when he was a baby during his bris. Just tell him that and I'm sure he'll eventually admit it to be true.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #22 on: April 25, 2010, 07:50:39 AM »
What do you mean your blog is now closed and you can no longer post to it? Is it because you are not posting to it because you feel this guy is trying to get you cut off? Or is it because the hosting service for the blog has done something to prevent it? It sounds to me that this guy could not get himself cut off let alone anyone else. You know your going to get this sort of unwanted attention when you run a blog with issues like yours handles so why are you allowing this guy to spin your wheels. You can see that this guy is a wind bag he threatened you with litigation and has anything come of it? Now this which sounds even more far fetched. If your blog is locked down tell us what needs to be done to get it reopened... If not if I were you I would be on there as much as time allows giving him heartburn by the gallon.
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 08:10:44 AM by cjd »
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: April 25, 2010, 04:32:54 PM »
What do you mean your blog is now closed and you can no longer post to it? Is it because you are not posting to it because you feel this guy is trying to get you cut off? Or is it because the hosting service for the blog has done something to prevent it? It sounds to me that this guy could not get himself cut off let alone anyone else. You know your going to get this sort of unwanted attention when you run a blog with issues like yours handles so why are you allowing this guy to spin your wheels. You can see that this guy is a wind bag he threatened you with litigation and has anything come of it? Now this which sounds even more far fetched. If your blog is locked down tell us what needs to be done to get it reopened... If not if I were you I would be on there as much as time allows giving him heartburn by the gallon.

CJD, he's just annoyed because the Moyel made a mistake at his bris and cut his penis off...so there are no worries...he's just angry that he can't do his manly duties..and he needs to realize this when we send this to the blog..
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #24 on: April 25, 2010, 05:16:03 PM »

CJD, he's just annoyed because the Moyel made a mistake at his bris and cut his penis off...so there are no worries...he's just angry that he can't do his manly duties..and he needs to realize this when we send this to the blog..
Well I would think he'd have got use to the situation by now or take it up with his parents who picked a bargain basement Moyel with no credentials and shaky hands. ;D...Then again the poor Moyel may have not had much to work with in the first place :o .... Still I can see how that could become a problem for him in adulthood and I guess that's why he is still acting like a 5 year old even today. He should do a Christine Jorgensen and get the full sex reassignment surgery done because he is acting like a real .... :-X  anyway. :-[ I almost said something very distasteful  :::D
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years