Author Topic: Ask JTF for Sunday, May 2, 2010  (Read 9245 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Ask JTF for Sunday, May 2, 2010
« on: April 24, 2010, 06:56:03 PM »
Dear Chaim, I have four questions for you to answer for this week

1. Why does Turkey always claim that they're the "only Democracy in the Muslim world"? Didn't you say in the past that there are no real democracies in the Muslim world including Turkey?

2. Why are Muslims "offended" by fictional pigs such as Porky Pig, Miss Piggy or the Three Little Pigs?

3. What is your opinion on the Tatars? A Muslim ethnic group in Russia. Are they just barbaric and cruel as other Muslims?

4. Do you think the Islamifaction of Britain is a punishment for Britain's long history of antisemitism?

« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 03:07:44 PM by YimachShemotoIslam »
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Irish Zionist

• Forum Administrator
  • Ultimate JTFer
    • My zootube channel
Re: Ask JTF for Sunday, May 2, 2010
« Reply #1 on: April 24, 2010, 07:11:56 PM »
Dear Chaim

I am still working on The Kahanist Video (maybe I'll make 2 this time) which should be up by the time your doing Ask JTF or after.

1. Can you tell me what happened in 1973 war. I heard Rabbi Meir Kahane speaking of The War and said Israel lost 4,000 troops because Israel wanted America's approval.

2. Is Pakistan more hostile to Israel or India?

Gd Bless You, Your Loved Ones and Israel.
Bryan.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 12:40:32 PM by Irish Zionist »
The banding together by the nations of the world against Israel is the guarantee that their time of destruction is near and the final redemption of the Jew at hand.
Rabbi Meir Kahane

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: April 24, 2010, 07:38:04 PM »
Shalom dearest Chaim (please read this intro in Arabonics):

What shall I do now that it is another eleven months until Middle Eastern History Month? Why does the infidel Zionist west only honor me and my sand bros one month out of the year? And when will you polytheist blasphemers of the Prophet adopt the Arabic calendar, the only REAL calendar?

Anyhow, I have two questions about the Obamacare abomination and one about non-Arab Allahists.

1: Do you think that any of the genius youth of America, who voted for Obama in a landslide, have realized that they will be the ones screwed the most because it is they who are now forced to buy expensive health insurance in order to subsidize care for bums who did not take care of their bodies, or will they continue their blind loyalty to their fuhrer?

2: Is it just me or do you think the congressional Republicans waged a very halfhearted fight against Obamacare out of fear of being called racists? Guess what; every single congressman, from both parties, who voted against Obamacare has been labeled a racist. It's like the Jews of America during WWII who deliberately did not lobby for aggressive action against Shitler because they didn't want the America Last fascists (yimach schmam) to say that America got into World War II because of the lobbying of "Jewish powerbrokers". Guess what; everyone said that America got into WWII because of "Jewish influence" anyway.

3: In my opinion, the Albanians might just be the lowest, most primitive, and scummiest of all Muslim Nazis. Can you please share with us an Albanian Action Story?

G-d bless you always.

Dr. Brennan Fan
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 11:31:51 PM by Dr. Brennan Fan »

Moshe92

« Reply #3 on: April 24, 2010, 07:46:25 PM »
Dear Chaim,

Could you tell us about when you and Rabbi Kahane protested against the Nazis in Skokie?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 07:25:28 PM by Moshe Ben Eliezer »

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 24, 2010, 11:29:38 PM »
Shalom Chaim

I know that we don't care for Hollywood or cartoons  like, South Park.  There was an episode recently making fun of Muslims and how they take offense to cartoons and charactichures of him.  The producers of the show also went ahead to make fun of every other religion on that show just to prove this point. 

A specific Muslim group, situated in NYC, heard about this episode and made a threat to the producers of the TV show.   As a result, Comedy Central ended up censoring any images of Mohammed and even bleeped out his name whenever it was spoken.  Obviously there was an uproar by some people from Hollywood about "Free Speech".  All I can thinkto myself is, "Those stupid Hollywood godless hypocrites!"

Chaim, if someone wanted to protest a point about Muslims being crazy through a cartoon, the best way should have been by making every religion look decent and only make fun of Islam.  This religion is the cancer of the world and I hope the silent majority wake up, have no fear, and fight back really soon before it's too late.

Thank you

Dr. Dan
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 02:59:13 PM by Dr. Dan »
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Nekama

• Full JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2010, 12:50:24 PM »
Dear Chaim:

Hope all is well - May Hashem bless you and keep you strong to continue to fight the battle!

(1) As one of the leading civil rights figure in the world, I would hope that you concur that the time has come for President Obama YS"V, (m.... m..... m) to promote an aggressive affirmative action regarding the operation and maintainace of Air Force One.  Specifically, he should promote Polish pilots and African mechanics to play key roles in the operation and maintenance of this flying icon of the United States.  Your comments please!

(2) Can you please tell me more about that colorful personality named "Shirley Chisholm" (YS"V) (m...m...m).   I would love to hear you do an imitation of her talking about blacks being descended from "kings and queens" (m....m.....m!)

(3) Do you have an stories of black pimps from prison?  . . . . talking about their hooo's!!  I remember you once making a passing reference that many of the Shfartzas and Sand Shfartzas in prison were double-gated (i.e., they engaged in homosexual perversion within the prison walls but were "openly heterosexual" on the outside. Furthermore, these beasts continued to maintain this sexual facade even when their wives and girlfriends visited the prison.  Did any of these sexual deviants try to attack you? Also, did you ever have any run-ins with the "Aryan brotherhood" and other neo-nazi prison gangs?

(4) My wish for the week is that we get to see David Duke thrown into a woodchipper!

Chazak V'Ematz!

Nekama
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 09:05:04 PM by Nekama »

Offline Trace

• Full JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2010, 10:39:30 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

Please, please help me, because I'm going through a personal crisis of faith. I feel like I do not belong to the Jewish people. Let me explain. I feel like the Jews are cursed somehow, because no other culture in human history has been so utterly filled with traitors. So many fellow Jews who I was once friends with are now becoming brainwashed by leftism in college and are protesting Israel with a passion I have never seen anywhere else; they are the ultimate self-hating Jews. I feel as though self-hating Jews are the majority, maybe even 90 percent of all Jews, and that the righteous who want to stand up for Israel are a tiny minority. I feel like, what's the point anymore. I feel like giving up. I feel like no matter what we do, our own people are conspiring against us to commit suicide. It seems so imminent. No other ethnic group or religion on the face of the earth is so against itself and so filled with weaselly, treacherous cowards who appease the enemy. I guess what I'm trying to say is, my personal faith in Judaism is at an all time low. I am hoping you can say something to inspire me, as you have in the past.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 11:25:18 PM by Trace »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2010, 11:23:34 PM »
Greetings Chaim. Why do you think so many politicians and actors make the "devil horns" sign (Mano cornuta) with their hand? You can't really make this sign by accident or coincidence. It takes a very deliberate movement of the fingers to produce it.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 07:28:21 PM by Rubystars »

Offline Jorje15

• Full JTFer
    • Jorje15
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2010, 03:28:05 PM »
Dear Chaim,

What would you do to the Job system in Israel and in the U.S? What are your thoughts on slavery? Do you have an Asian story for this week?
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 07:41:36 PM by Jorje15 »

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2010, 05:19:18 PM »
Chaim, do you think that it should be legal for homeowners and landlords to prohibit Jews from living in their residences? Do you think it should be legal for country clubs to discriminate against Jews? If not, then why should it be legal to discriminate against blacks in these ways? Would it not be engaging in moral relativism to say it should be legal to discriminate against blacks but not against Jews?

Offline patches

• Senior JTFer
  • To obtain, something of equal value must be lost.
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2010, 06:11:31 PM »
Shalom Chaim,

What link was there between Rabbi Kahane and Joseph Colombo? Did you ever get to meet Mr. Colombo, or any of his associates during your JDL years?

Thanks,
Patches
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 07:23:12 PM by patches »

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2010, 07:27:34 PM »
Hello Chaim,
Do you think a Terrorist attack on NYC is eminent?
Even with this new attempted attack on Times Square, which failed, thank G-d. most if not all media and political figures fail to acknowledge who is responsible and won't inform the people of the serious dangers that lie ahead. How would you as a 'Moderate' handle this matter?
All the Best,
Dan
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 11:16:55 AM by Dan »

Offline Chai

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2010, 08:20:11 PM »
Shalom brother Chaim,

With  Israel's prime minister effectively freezing  new Jewish construction in east Jerusalem and the behavior of Jews being worse then even during the end of the 2nd temple era it really does look like we lost. it brakes my heart but it looks like we will have a fourth exile (the last one being bar-kochba) gentiles hate us and Jews really could not give a damn as long as they are comfortable , what curse it is to be a part of such a self haring nation.

Chaim let me propose something to you. The Jewish people they cheat , they speak loshon harah  baseless hatred towards one another and make reform temples . Muslims as bad as they can be are willing to give their lives for their cause .. do we ? no. the Muslims dont have such a thing as reform Islam ... but we do. only a small number of Jews are g-d fearing like you.

oh but we have nothing to worry about we have  the naturai karta , reform Jews conservative Jews , things like peace now and beni brith. :'(

honestly, for a while I was proud to be a Jew but when i look at this I wonder ...  do I want to be a part of these people? no wonder the temple isnt built .....

let me ask you a question Chaim , you have read the tanach right? you know that the reason the temple was destroyed was because g-d actually did not want the sacrifices and it was an abomination to him. I am looking at this rationally , i dont think, scratch that , i know all the Jews will never make tesuva ,also  do you think g-d wants people that are passive with  atheist leaders such as Pipi?

Rabbi Kahane said winners are winners (us) and looser are losers (the fakestinians)

but take a good hard look at us Chaim are we really the winners or are we the loosers?  Do I want to be on the loosing team?

Ive come to the conclusion that its not that land of Israel that will save us , but rather listening to the word of g-d and sorry most Israelis wont and if we become a mass movement it cannot be a religious one  or else there will be a civil war you know that , Kahane knew that so what good is it? how can g-d protect an irreligious movement?

I hope you can point out my mistakes, I hope Im wrong.. The one thing that does make sense is that hashem will help us not for our sake but to show his glory because he swore it in Issiah.
Im still going to keep the laws but my faith is shaken many people on the forum I see really care and it did help me, but I am wondering what you have to say.
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 12:36:45 PM by 18chai »

Offline MasterWolf1

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • RESIST NOW!!!
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2010, 09:50:11 PM »
Hello brother Chaim

When I was in Thailand I saw numerous Mosques all over the main city.  Oddly enough like anywhere else, even in third world countries where there are no Mosques and no Muslims those areas of the city are pretty well taken care of and rather clean, when going through Muz area many migrated from Malaysia or Indonesia those sections are pig pens.  I still don't get it not just in Thailand where the majority is Buddhist and they are very peaceful people but anywhere where the majority of a certain country is not Muslim, never was Muslim or is allow these creatures in to just turn anything they touch into garbage.  The US, Israel and the rest of the world are no exception.  What is the need to keep allowing them to flood in like this?
RIGHT WING AMERICAN AND PROUD OF IT. IF YOU WANTED TO PROVE YOU WEREN'T A "RACIST" IN 2008 BY VOTING FOR OBAMA, THEN PROVE IN 2012 YOU ARE NOT AN IDIOT FOR VOTING AGAINST OBAMA!

Offline Luigi

• Junior JTFer
  • מה שאינו הורג אותך מחשל אותך
    • Scornful Luigi on Twitter
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2010, 09:41:40 AM »
Greetings Chaim,

I'm not a Jew myself, but according to my great-grandmother, I'm a descendant of Sephardic Jews. My Jewish ancestors in Portugal had to convert out of their faith due to the Catholic Inquisition in the Iberian peninsula. My question is, how can I validate my Jewish roots? How can I be certain of my heritage? I understand that being Jewish is also being part of a specific ethnicity. After a bit of research, I discovered that there's a DNA test -- a specific test that apparently can confirm your Jewish roots. Have you heard about this test? Do you think I can trust the results if I decide to do the test?

Thanks a lot for your time, I really enjoy your shows.

P.S. Have you considered opening an online store with JTF.org merchandise? It would be a success, no doubt about it. Thanks again.
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 02:04:04 PM by Scornful_Luigi »
Support Geert Wilders. Support Israel.
Follow me on Twitter

Offline tron77

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2010, 10:51:09 AM »
Shalom Chiam

Thanks again for your recommendations. I am actually midway through The Revolt. Perhaps one of my favorite lines in the book, is Begin's reference to the awakening of the Jewish Soldier after 2000 years.  I hope we dont fall back asleep. When I think of Begin, Sharron, or even Dahan and some of the amazing and honorable accomplishments and then compare that with some of their incredible failings and dishonorable legacy. I began to ask why such strong personalities, who risked so much and made such strides for the Jewish people later became shadows of their former self. And I think it is because these men were great in the context, but when they were done their initial task (lets  say  as specific battle in 67 or 73 war) they were not capable to fill the role of government posts or leadership within the system. Or for that matter make decisions as a statesman. This would include Dahan and the temple mount/Hevron, Sharron and the Second Intafada, and Begin with Egypt and the territories  We always like to believe that if someone is a great military leader, that they will be a brilliant statesman, and its simply not true. As we are humans, we are prone to flaws. and for me the life story of all of these men, showed how flawed things can become and that we must keep that in mind.  I know you have suggested that if they were religious then they would have made better end game decisions, but outside of that What are your thoughts on the idea of military leader vs a statesman?  Thanks!

PS. Just finished your discussion on how you felt when you were doing fire bombings in NY, and I can see how the book "the Revolt" could empower a young Jew. I wish this was required reading for Jewish kids. In the book Begin mentions during a operation when there were wounded, and a bus road by and they were saying that they were doing this for them, and I imagine this is how you and others felt in doing something for our landsman whom you didnt even know personally.  While I know you no longer advocate destruction, its a shame that all options can not be used in terms of Iran, Syria, and the Arab states that are in the US to draw attention to the crimes they commit.     

Have you thought of writing a book?

Tron77
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 08:16:46 PM by tron77 »

Offline jtf1

• New JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 28, 2010, 05:37:07 PM »
Hello Chaim,
This week I have three questions.

1. Do you think we should regard jesus as our beloved brother?
after all, he is one of the most famous jews in history (if not THE famous, correct me if I'm wrong),
had very original ideas and views of life, and I don't think he should be blamed for all that has happened after his death.
By the way, I'm asking this out of curiosity and don't mean any disrespect for christian believers.

2. Do you feel more American or Israeli ?

and finally 3, could you please tell us the amazing story of John O'Neill.

Thanks for your time,

Joey
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 05:57:47 AM by jtf1 »

Offline Manch

• Master JTFer
  • Kahane Tzadak!
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2010, 12:22:15 AM »
Shalom Chaim,

HaRav Kahane, ZT"L HY"D, often quipped that Jews, are brilliant in all spheres except when it comes to self-preservation - were we, consistently demonstrate complete lunacy and idiocy. Now, I know it sounds harsh, but I think that rabbi Kahane, unfortunately for him and for all of us, can be a case in point.

Why did not Rabbi Kahane had body guards? If he did, what happened to his bodyguards on that fatal day? There was two shots, where the 2nd shot in the neck was a fatal one. Therefore, this murder, if rabbi Kahane has exercised basic caution, could have been averted. Along with that, there could be thousands of Jewish and Gentiles lives spared as well if dear rabbi was still with us.

Rabbi Kahane knew that he was a marked man so he should have always had a group of bodyguards with him. One can not rely on a miracles for protection! I think rabbi Kahane was very callous and did not heed to his own advice. What can we say about Jews as a whole if our best leaders do not act prudent?
Hayot Araviot Masrihot

Offline Secularbeliever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2010, 10:31:22 AM »
Shalom Chaim

After your discussion of marijuana last week I found myself wondering to what degree you believe it is the role of government to protect people from themselves.  I tend to be more LIbertarian believing that adults (unless they have been proven incompetent) should be allowed to make their own decisions.  I agree with you that smoking marijuana is a bad idea and in a perfect world nobody would do it.  I concede your point that legalizing it would probably result in more users.  You kept asking, then why do it.

The part of the discussion that you left out was the cost of enforcing such laws.  The cost of the law enforcement personnel, prisons, the encroachment on our liberties, etc.  Also while criminalizing drugs might keep some people from using them (it does not make them unavailable, I can tell you that) it also makes it profitable for the sellers of drugs.  The gangs and dealers earn huge amounts of money because of the high markups they get as a result of the illegality of the drugs.

I would be all in favor of the death penalty, widely used, for anyone selling drugs to minors, but I don't believe the government should keep adults from making their own decisions.  I also believe that government should not be keeping people from other vices such as gambling, prostitution homosexualty (none of which I condone) etc.  I know you disagree with that but isn't that the difference between religion and government?  Government should be protecting our liberties and keeping us safe from others who would harm us (against our will) while religion should teach people to live purer and better lives, and how to restrain themselves.  Government should keep people from hurting others and committing offenses against other people while religion should keep us from committing offenses against G-d and his laws.
We all need to pray for Barack Obama, may the Lord provide him a safe move back to Chicago in January 2,013.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2010, 02:10:38 PM »
Hello Chaim,

did you ever speak to Jesse Helms after you got out of prison?

Thank you,

Robert.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2010, 04:26:06 PM »
Dear Chaim

I remember attending a mass meeting at a Flushing Hotel that you had.I would guess there were over a thousand of people there.It was taped, is there any possibility that you would be able to post that video.
Yours truly Mord
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #21 on: April 30, 2010, 08:33:32 AM »
Dear Chaim,

This week the Likud Central Committee members shamelessly voted to extend their current terms and put off the likud-constitution-mandated elections that were supposed to take place already years and months ago.  The same central committee exists as that of 8 years ago when Sharon split from the party and created the phony kadima, so a portion of these people are not even in Likud anymore.   Of course Bibi had support of the courts and the media to pull of this electoral farce and changing the likud constitution.   To me, all of this proves that Feiglin is fighting a losing battle.   But not as the "ichud leumi" people say.   They are even worse off than Manhigut Yehudit.  They sit in the opposition and no govt wants them, and they get 3 seats.   They are completely irrelevant.   Feiglin had the right idea to take over the nationalist party and steer it rightwing, and to appeal to a broad national public rather than a "sector," but the seated ruling establishment will never allow it to occur.   I think this event proves that the political system in Israel is broken beyond repair.  There is no fixing that corrupt regime from within.   No splinter parties with 2 seats and no manhigut yehudit factions are going to achieve anything against the dictatorship.    I think it is time that the national religious public demand their rightful 66% and are allowed to defend themselves against the Arabs - just as Benyamin Kahane ZT"L called for the IDF to leave the settlements.   This can only happen once people internalize that the regime is illegitimate and partition is necessary.

What do you think Chaim?  As for right now, since this sentiment is not popular in the settlements, what is the approach in the meantime?  What can be done to stop bibi?

Offline ape

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 01, 2010, 11:01:27 PM »
Dear Chaim,
 On last week's ask jtf, you commented on yesha's friend converting to christianity.  You said, ... "to embrace the very ideology that was responsible for the persecution, that is beyond the pale." Do you feel that the christianity of today is persecuting and killing Jews? If not,  do you feel that, by converting to today's christianity, a jew is embracing an ideology of killing jews.

« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 10:02:22 AM by ape »

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: May 02, 2010, 12:42:55 AM »
Ruth McClung is a congresswoman running for the Arizona 7th District against that brown turd Raul Grijalva.  Do you know enough about Ruth McClung in order to support her against that brown piece of excrement in Arizona?  Do you think this brown piece of crap wanting to boycot his own state will hurt him in the election?

Can you please give us a story about any confrontation with homos?

Thanks
« Last Edit: May 02, 2010, 06:13:40 PM by Confederate Kahanist »
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Fighting For Truth

• Junior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 02, 2010, 12:50:06 AM »
Hello Chaim.

As we all know, Arizona finally made that strict immigration law against illegal aliens who keep breaking into the state. Are you happy that an American state finally did something right? And how do you feel about what Arizona did so far. Plus would you say that Jan Brewer did  excellent work? Hopefully the smart people of Arizona don't cave into the liberal threats that they are "racist against Mexicans" just because they want to protect their state from illegals.

Thank you Chaim and God bless.