Author Topic: Jerusalem angry after Egyptian foreign minister calls Israel "enemy"  (Read 627 times)

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
Re: Jerusalem angry after Egyptian foreign minister calls Israel "enemy"
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 03:55:56 PM »
That doesn't surprise me. Egypt is an enemy of the Jewish people and Israel in general.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 05:55:49 PM »
That doesn't surprise me. Egypt is an enemy of the Jewish people and Israel in general.

Yes, they are simply reiterating their well known stand and position to be noted by the peoples who may have short memories. It is a sort of refresh button.

The real dilemma would have arisen if they had said that they were friends.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 06:05:57 PM »

Yes, they are simply reiterating their well known stand and position to be noted by the peoples who may have short memories. It is a sort of refresh button.

The real dilemma would have arisen if they had said that they were friends.
Yes... Very true!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 04:10:37 AM »
Just shows how pathetic the govt is in Israel, they probably think that if no-body says it, then it isn't really true - as though if we all shut our eyes and pretend hard enough, reality will magically change.  Reality check, the emperor has no clothes - Israel is surrounded by sworn enemies, simple fact, it doesn't matter how much you pretend otherwise.