Poll

Is God punishing Europe for their crimes against Jews by using Muslims?

Yes
9 (47.4%)
No
5 (26.3%)
In some European nations
1 (5.3%)
I don't know
4 (21.1%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: Is God punishing Europe with Muslims?  (Read 3810 times)

Offline Tonni

• Junior JTFer
Is God punishing Europe with Muslims?
« on: April 25, 2010, 06:04:18 PM »
Obviously this doesn't apply to the Serbs, Danes, Italians, Irish, and other decent Europeans and I wish all Europeans in JTF. I have decided to make a topic about this because I noticed that there is a "save Europe" section. When I saw this I thought to myself "who cares about Europe" and I'm hoping that I'm not the only one to think this. Jews have made immeasurable contributions to Europe yet they were disrespected, mistreated, robbed, raped, and massacred for thousands of years. The Muslims, who do nothing but destruction, are well-treated. 

I only care about America and Canada. I believe god is punishing Europe by allowing massive Muslim immigration and reproduction. This is the perfect punishment. The Europeans love their Muslims. They give them welfare, civil rights, freedom of religion, and short jail sentences for violent crimes. We'll see how the Muzzies repay the Europeans when they become a majority. The English deserve the Pakistanis, the French deserve North Africans, the Germans deserve the Turks, and the Russians deserve the Chechnyans. Hell, I may live to see the day when the Muslims conquer Europe.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
Re: Is G-d punishing Europe with Muslims?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 07:15:56 PM »
I think that, unfortunately, Muslims may be indeed a punishment to Europe. Not especially for allowing them in, but for being insensitive to Israelis' suffering under Islamic terror. If our Govts. attack Jewish Jersualem, we can, maybe, be punished with the same evil our Govts. support in Israel. We must do urgent Teshuvah.

And Italy as Albanian Federation........? >:( >:( >:( >:( >:( >:(
« Last Edit: April 25, 2010, 07:21:01 PM by Raulmarrio2000 »

Offline TruthSpreader

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 07:22:01 PM »
Yes. In a few decades maybe even less, Europe will be the new Middle East.

:'(
Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 07:31:29 PM »
I dont like this logic, for many reasons.  Ive heard the logic that America is being punished with black on white crime or with 9/11 etc etc because of slavery in the south, or because of colonizing the Native American land, etc.

Modern Americans and Europeans are born into this world the same as everyone else, and assuming we live a righteous life, and overcome evil, then we shouldn't be punished for something we have no control over; something that one of our distant relatives did.

Also, what did the Northern Thai Budhists do to deserve being slaughtered by Muslims from the south? what did the Filipinos do to deserve constant bombings from Islamic terror groups?  What about the innocent Hindus in Kashmir?

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 25, 2010, 07:38:08 PM »
I dont like this logic, for many reasons.  Ive heard the logic that America is being punished with black on white crime or with 9/11 etc etc because of slavery in the south, or because of colonizing the Native American land, etc.

Modern Americans and Europeans are born into this world the same as everyone else, and assuming we live a righteous life, and overcome evil, then we shouldn't be punished for something we have no control over; something that one of our distant relatives did.

Also, what did the Northern Thai Budhists do to deserve being slaughtered by Muslims from the south? what did the Filipinos do to deserve constant bombings from Islamic terror groups?  What about the innocent Hindus in Kashmir?

Just don't know, not good to speak for H". But America also sponsored peace talks with terrorists who murdered Israelis. All the West should beg pardon to Israel and do Teshuvah.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: April 25, 2010, 07:52:44 PM »

Just don't know, not good to speak for H". But America also sponsored peace talks with terrorists who murdered Israelis. All the West should beg pardon to Israel and do Teshuvah.
Well if it's not good to speak for H" then we should not do it at all. America does a lot of things some good and others that are not. America sponsored the peace talks? Well Israel could have just said no deal! Did Israels leadership honestly believe they were getting anywhere accepting something like that? I am sure that fact did not go unnoticed upstairs.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #6 on: April 25, 2010, 08:07:22 PM »

Well if it's not good to speak for H" then we should not do it at all. America does a lot of things some good and others that are not. America sponsored the peace talks? Well Israel could have just said no deal! Did Israels leadership honestly believe they were getting anywhere accepting something like that? I am sure that fact did not go unnoticed upstairs.

Thats a good point.  There is no question that the leadership of both countries still does NOT understand Islam and continues to think that Islam can be reasoned with.  Other than Geert Wilders, there is no other MAJOR political figure that truly understands.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 25, 2010, 08:24:33 PM »
Sadly the fact that most political leaders just don't get it when it comes to muslims is very true. Here on Long Island we have a great Congressman who does. His name is Pete King. He does a great deal of work with Homeland Security. He is not in my district but I sure wish he was. The sad fact is that he is older and right wing which is not a good combination here in New York politics.  I think that once he is done in Congress he will retire from politics which will be a great loss for the country.
http://peteking.house.gov/
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 25, 2010, 09:12:23 PM »
America has a much greater guilt in sponsoring "peace talks" than Israeli leaders in taking part of that talks. America pressures on Israel, and not just now since Obama is in power. Remember the Madrid Conference in 1991! Israel is a tiny country, the Govt. might fear being isolated, or may want peace and convince themselves it's possible, even when they know it isn't, just because they don't want soldiers to be in the battlefield. America is a superpower and has nothing to fear if they support Israel. And Arabs would certainly have much less power if America hadn't sponsored that talks.
It's not good to try to guess how H" judges the world, but if we think that Muslims are a punishment for Europe, there is no reason to think that America is innocent.

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #9 on: April 25, 2010, 11:34:27 PM »
America has a much greater guilt in sponsoring "peace talks" than Israeli leaders in taking part of that talks. America pressures on Israel, and not just now since Obama is in power. Remember the Madrid Conference in 1991! Israel is a tiny country, the Govt. might fear being isolated, or may want peace and convince themselves it's possible, even when they know it isn't, just because they don't want soldiers to be in the battlefield. America is a superpower and has nothing to fear if they support Israel. And Arabs would certainly have much less power if America hadn't sponsored that talks.
It's not good to try to guess how H" judges the world, but if we think that Muslims are a punishment for Europe, there is no reason to think that America is innocent.

You are missing the big point here. Yes, you are right, America's leadership has been dangerously clueless and stupid to believe that they can broker peace with evil maniacs, BUT again, that doesnt excuse the fact that Israel's leaders are HORRIBLE traitors, nearly all of them.  Nearly all have them have been a bane to Israel's existance.  They have nearly all set the country on a course of self-destruction.  Chaim has said this numerous times. They ARE awful.  I'm not saying they are worse than our leaders, I'm saying they are AWFUL.

So should H" now punish the people of Israel for the pathetic and horrifically self-destructive nature of their politicians?

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 25, 2010, 11:36:51 PM »
G-D is punishing the West for what it has done against the Jews for over a millenium.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #11 on: April 25, 2010, 11:46:59 PM »
Muslims in Europe need to be punished by the European people for invading and occupying land that doesn't belong to Islam.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 25, 2010, 11:59:47 PM »
Is G-d punishing all of us with Muslims is maybe the real question? 

Main subway stations in New York City were very close to being bombed recently.  This is just one example as it relates to my question above.

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2010, 12:08:06 AM »
So should H" now punish the people of Israel for the pathetic and horrifically self-destructive nature of their politicians?

Some have said that many of the problems Israel has might be a punishment for despising the Land. But no matter how wrong Israeli politicians are, I hold that foreign sponsors of "peace" and negotiations with terror have a greater guilt.

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2010, 01:15:05 AM »
Is G-d punishing Europe with Muslims?

This can be rightly said against the Europe, when someone feels a justified anger against the Europe.

However this logic in itself is counterproductive, because this also indicates that the G_d is favoring the muslamics and allowing them to rise up to the European standards and enjoy their jannath on the earth itself.

So I feel theologically the statement should be that - "Is G-d punishing Europe with the curse of muslamic presence?" 

Actually the muslamic presence anywhere can not be disassociated with a curse.   
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2010, 04:03:16 AM »
Why would HaShem be punishing modern Europeans for the crimes committed by previous generations?  Why would it have taken Him so long?  Why use Muslim migration as a punishment - whatever happened to fire and brimstone?  Haven't the Jews been the biggest victims of the mass-migration of Muslim people to Europe?  A high proportion of anti-Semitic attacks in the UK are by Muslims and Europe's attitudes to Israel is coloured by the Muslim voting/rioting blocs.  This makes absolutlely no sense whatsoever.  This is almost as bad as the Iranian cleric who blames promiscuous women for earthquakes.  By coming up with ridiculous stuff like this, you only damage your own argument.

Muslim migration and all of the associated problems is simply a natural by-product of our liberal politicians and the decisions they have taken.  The consequences of their policies is our punishment.  We are being punished by the reality that our liberal elites have created - yet still remain largely insulated against.  G-d is not pushing Muslims into Europe, our politicians have encouraged and allowed them to come in, bending over backwards to accomodate them.  The liberal mentality in our schools has fostered a generation that has no regard for its own traditions (the headteacher at my old school refused to celebrate St. Georges day because she didn't want to be patriotic - yet she loved to push multicultural days), this has led to a situation were bigots and racists are claiming the mantle of patriotism.  HaShem is not to blame for this, the elites, and the liberals in our country are.  Those anti-Jewish, anti-Christian leftists who shout you down , frothing at the mouth, accusing you of racism for daring to criticise the oppressive aspects of Islam.  These people are to blame.

One would hope that there would be a wake-up call to the British people to stop electing the people who caused this problem - but we won't.  It does not matter who wins the election on May the 6th, they are all part of the same liberal consensus.  Our only, slim hope is that the Tories lose, fall apart and are replaced by a genuine, conservative party dedicated to liberty and individual rights (capitalism) and to protecting our nation from the fifth column.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2010, 11:27:32 PM »
Only if you consider liberal ideologues and corporations to be his servants, lol.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #17 on: April 26, 2010, 11:28:23 PM »
Only if you consider liberal ideologues and corporations to be his servants, lol.

Translation: "Bring the Muzzies ever more into Europe so they can kill all of those pesky Jooos."

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2010, 09:43:40 AM »
Serbs did not prosecute Jews. The Serbs did not join the Axis Forces.
Still the Serbs are being punished by the world especially by the NATO nations on behalf of countries, which were members of the Axis Forces.

So I do not agree with the statement that G-d is punishing Europe with the Muslims. If that is true, then why are the Serbs being punished? Serbs did not join the Axis Forces and did not participate in the holocaust. The Serbs had military divisions which fought the perpetrators of the holocaust. So why are the Serbs being punished? Why are even the Jews being punished today? Even the Jews have no peace after everything...

Maybe it are the Serbs and the Jews who are being punished? Why? ? ?
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 02:51:27 PM by Novakovic »

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2010, 10:45:14 AM »
Serbs and Jews may be exceptions to this. May they win at the end of the game.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2010, 12:48:45 PM »
But still why are they being punished today ?

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2010, 02:01:47 PM »
Antisemitism is not the only sin worthy of punishment. The whole of Europe is pretty much like Sodom and Gomorrah, and that's why it's being punished. Also, when Torah becomes constitution in Israel, there will be no Arab problem.

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2010, 02:15:55 PM »
Obviously this doesn't apply to the Serbs, Danes, Italians, Irish, and other decent Europeans and I wish all Europeans in JTF. I have decided to make a topic about this because I noticed that there is a "save Europe" section. When I saw this I thought to myself "who cares about Europe" and I'm hoping that I'm not the only one to think this. Jews have made immeasurable contributions to Europe yet they were disrespected, mistreated, robbed, raped, and massacred for thousands of years. The Muslims, who do nothing but destruction, are well-treated. 

I only care about America and Canada. I believe G-d is punishing Europe by allowing massive Muslim immigration and reproduction. This is the perfect punishment. The Europeans love their Muslims. They give them welfare, civil rights, freedom of religion, and short jail sentences for violent crimes. We'll see how the Muzzies repay the Europeans when they become a majority. The English deserve the Pakistanis, the French deserve North Africans, the Germans deserve the Turks, and the Russians deserve the Chechnyans. Hell, I may live to see the day when the Muslims conquer Europe.

Most European people live very immoral, pagan way of life.And that's the case in USA and Canada, too.They do not invest in family life, but in dead matter.Europeans don't want to create families.Different forms of idolatry are present in the lives of these nations.Men lack independence, but they are corporate slaves, and more women must also serve and work as a corporate slaves,so there are very little space and possibilities to have a large ,strong and happy families.People are taught not to want children and family, but to please themselves and their immoral desires and bodily pleasures, because the educational system, economy and modern European(and global) culture is based on satanic theory of "evolution" and the theory of "big bang", so by that it is removed the knowledge of the absolute moral authority(the Creator) that would be a reference for everything in their lifes.

Muslims do not live this kind of way of life.I know that Muslims are not welcomed or especially appreciated here, but let us be honest and say that many Muslims live much more moral way of life than Europeans.Muslims do invest in family and children.They learn that people are the greatest value and joy in their life(which is true), and Europeans ,as well as Americans, learn that the greatest values are expensive cars,houses and other dead things.Various forms of drugs, prostitution and all the destructive things govern the European and American societies.And look how Muslims deal with it.They eliminate such things in their societies with death penalty and Europeans are mocking to it and they are "shocked" ,but in the same time they are not shocked when they have vastly spread prostitution and drugs in their societies and then they ask themselves how is it possible that they are disappearing.

When Europeans start to invest in family, to ban all forms of prostitution and drugs,then they won't have problems with the existence.Spiritually sick nation cannot prevail. Europeans are spiritually very sick.Europeans are spiritually dead people.They are depressed, they do not know why they live,what for,why they are here.etc. Europeans use many kind of drugs,and it's not only narcotics. Drug is also pornography, prostitution, alcoholism, smoking and unhealthy food and all forms of bad things that cause the spiritual destruction which later reflects to biological extinction.
European nations are going through a biological extinction.But it is not the most dangerous.Much more dangerous is the spiritual genocide that is happening in Europe because Europeans are used to live in their materialism, idolatry, selfishness, harlotry and corporate slavery which leads to - no families and no kids,aka biological extinction.

So,in my opinion there is no room to blame on Muslims for European nations' disappearance.Muslims are not the cause of those things which I would name as "disinterest for free and healthy way of living".

PS
Just to add...
I do not think that God is punishing Europeans with Muslims.God let every man to reflect his own will,and Europeans' will is resulting with the extinction.That's simple.
When God starts to punish than it's happening like in Indonesia or Haiti.Volcano in Iceland is just a small warning.
« Last Edit: April 27, 2010, 02:24:35 PM by Kerber »

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2010, 02:20:53 PM »
One thing's for sure, Germany sure wasn't punished. They commited one of the worst crimes in history and today they are one of the world's most powerful countries. They have one of the world's best economies and their exports are always on top of the list.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #24 on: April 27, 2010, 02:43:09 PM »
Muslims do not live this kind of way of life.I know that Muslims are not welcomed or especially appreciated here, but let us be honest and say that many Muslims live much more moral way of life than Europeans.Muslims do invest in family and children.They learn that people are the greatest value and joy in their life(which is true), and Europeans ,as well as Americans, learn that the greatest values are expensive cars,houses and other dead things.Various forms of drugs, prostitution and all the destructive things govern the European and American societies.And look how Muslims deal with it.

Wow what a great post my friend! I admire you knowledge my brother. You sound like a bischop! It is true Muslims are indeed investing in  family and children. The Muslims respect their religion! Serbs and Jews are becoming atheists! You have many pro-secular Serbs and Jews today! But Muslims are indeed more religious!

Serbs and Jews are also hardcore self haters! I am sorry, but it is true!
You have more self haters amongst Serbs and Jews than amongst Muslims!