Author Topic: I have been threatened to be 'CUT OFF' From our people  (Read 2249 times)

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: I have been threatened to be 'CUT OFF' From our people
« Reply #25 on: April 25, 2010, 07:21:06 PM »
Paulette he can't cut you off or petition to have you cut off, and the Israelites declared war on the tribe of Benjamin after what they did to the Levites concubine.

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
Re: I have been threatened to be 'CUT OFF' From our people
« Reply #26 on: April 25, 2010, 08:19:46 PM »
What do you mean your blog is now closed and you can no longer post to it? Is it because you are not posting to it because you feel this guy is trying to get you cut off? Or is it because the hosting service for the blog has done something to prevent it? It sounds to me that this guy could not get himself cut off let alone anyone else. You know your going to get this sort of unwanted attention when you run a blog with issues like yours handles so why are you allowing this guy to spin your wheels. You can see that this guy is a wind bag he threatened you with litigation and has anything come of it? Now this which sounds even more far fetched. If your blog is locked down tell us what needs to be done to get it reopened... If not if I were you I would be on there as much as time allows giving him heartburn by the gallon.

Sorry, I am mad, angry, hurt and I HURT physically in my teeth, so of course, my being a female, I am out of control emotional in pain and pissed.
My site got hacked, but luckily it was through WORDPRESS so they had to fix it.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates