Poll

What is our beloved WN friend, Skkie, doing as we speak?

Trying on S&M suits in a West Hollywood alternative-clothing store
1 (14.3%)
Booking a flight to the "youth" quarter of Cambodia
1 (14.3%)
Trying to figure out how to unscrew the cap of his retroviral cocktail pills because his fingers are wasted away to nothing
0 (0%)
Checking into his favorite San Francisco "mens' sauna"
2 (28.6%)
Other
3 (42.9%)

Total Members Voted: 0

Author Topic: What's Skkie up to this evening?  (Read 1677 times)

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
What's Skkie up to this evening?
« on: April 25, 2010, 10:31:52 PM »
Care to come on and set the record straight as to what exactly you are doing, so we don't have to speculate?

Dr. Brennan Fan

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: What's Skkie up to this evening?
« Reply #1 on: April 25, 2010, 10:38:15 PM »
Being a man in his and Stephanie Bljatgang's bedroom

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 25, 2010, 10:51:42 PM »
Care to come on and set the record straight as to what exactly you are doing, so we don't have to speculate?

Dr. Brennan Fan

what is it with you and the constant sex (usually homosexual sex) references?

Offline briann

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Mmmm HMMMMM
« Reply #3 on: April 25, 2010, 11:21:53 PM »

Dr. Brennan Fan

lol, I think Its Brennan Fan's twisted sense of humor.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 26, 2010, 02:01:13 AM »

Dr. Brennan Fan

lol, I think Its Brennan Fan's twisted sense of humor.

that excuse would make sense if it was an occasional occurrence.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #5 on: April 26, 2010, 04:28:27 AM »
Don't you have something great to say about your Arab and Tamil friends?

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 26, 2010, 10:47:43 AM »
Don't you have something great to say about your Arab and Tamil friends?

not really, i'll just let you continue to make bizarre sex references, demonstrating to all where your mindset really is.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #7 on: April 26, 2010, 07:06:37 PM »
not really, i'll just let you continue to make bizarre sex references, demonstrating to all where your mindset really is.
Have you followed any of Chaim's programs where he has pointed out that the vast majority of practicing Nazis are homosexuals?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 26, 2010, 07:19:12 PM »
Dr.Brennan Fan is truly one of the world's greatest pollsters! :clap:

His intelligence and humor are second to none, however he can get carried away sometimes when it come to graphic depiction of his lead characters.
t_h_j, you should be used to it by now, since you favorite past time is busting his balls at every turn...  ;D

We don't you guys just bury the hatchet, and pool your resources for something more productive.

Offline t_h_j

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 26, 2010, 08:09:21 PM »
Have you followed any of Chaim's programs where he has pointed out that the vast majority of practicing Nazis are homosexuals?

sure, but he doesn't make an allusion to gay sex every other post he makes

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #10 on: April 26, 2010, 10:05:38 PM »
sure, but he doesn't make an allusion to gay sex every other post he makes
Have you even listened what he's said? Name three things he's said about homosexuality and Nazis in the past year.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 26, 2010, 10:40:45 PM »
Doing homework, you have quite the imagination.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #12 on: April 26, 2010, 11:24:02 PM »
Translation, you're either (a) writing up a 50-page magnum opus on your idols Streicher and Himmler, or (b) doing "favors" for your teacher for "extra credit".

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #13 on: April 26, 2010, 11:31:43 PM »
Translation, you're either (a) writing up a 50-page magnum opus on your idols Streicher and Himmler, or (b) doing "favors" for your teacher for "extra credit".

I'm not sure if you're trolling or actually believe what you post but either way there isn't much point in attempting to have a conversation with you.

You're not helping your cause.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #14 on: April 26, 2010, 11:38:12 PM »
I'm not sure if you're trolling or actually believe what you post but either way there isn't much point in attempting to have a conversation with you.

Uhhm, "trolling"? What, you have like 40 posts and I have over 12,000? Interesting definition of "trolling".

What's with the bad mood, did Kevin Strom break up with you over Facebook tonight for an alpaca or something?

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #15 on: April 26, 2010, 11:40:37 PM »

Uhhm, "trolling"? What, you have like 40 posts and I have over 12,000? Interesting definition of "trolling".

What's with the bad mood, did Kevin Strom break up with you over Facebook tonight for an alpaca or something?

Quantity does not imply quality.

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #16 on: April 26, 2010, 11:42:54 PM »
That's not exactly a denial, gayboy.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #17 on: April 27, 2010, 12:18:17 AM »
What is this?

I don't think these kind of threads are particularly educational, nor are the entertaining {to me at least}...

I will not lock this thread yet, but I am considering doing so...

I realize that Skkie is just standing up for himself and the Dr. Brennen fan is the one who started this thread.... But I really don't think this kind of stuff is what JTF is here for...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 27, 2010, 12:26:54 AM »
What is this?

I don't think these kind of threads are particularly educational, nor are the entertaining {to me at least}...

I realize that Skkie is just standing up for himself and the Dr. Brennen fan is the one who started this thread.... But I really don't think this kind of stuff is what JTF is here for...

I bow out of this thread and I apologize for contributing to an offtopic discussion.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 27, 2010, 12:32:01 AM »
What is this?

I agree. I don't think these kinds of sexually-themed threads/polls are appropriate for a forum such as this one.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #20 on: April 27, 2010, 12:35:44 AM »
What is this?

I bow out of this thread and I apologize for contributing to an offtopic discussion.

Thank you very much... I think it would be best to keep to the issues...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #21 on: April 27, 2010, 12:36:31 AM »
What is this?

I agree. I don't think these kinds of sexually-themed threads/polls are appropriate for a forum such as this one.

Thank you Serbian Canadian...

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #22 on: April 27, 2010, 01:21:15 AM »
Skkie is a white nationalist pig. He deserves anything coming to him. This animal would open up ovens today if he could. The least that he deserves is some petty insulting.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #23 on: April 27, 2010, 01:30:36 AM »
Skkie is a white nationalist pig. He deserves anything coming to him. This animal would open up ovens today if he could. The least that he deserves is some petty insulting.

Well all I have seen is that he doesn't object to some of David Dukes ideas... I was the 1st to say that having that opinion is certainly questionable. And Chaim surely agrees that David Duke is a antisemitic jerk who deserves no good words. Between that opinion and what I saw him say concerning the Council of Conservative Citizens I do concur that he is probably a little bit in the White Nationalist category. But we have agreed that unless a poster is obviously abusive and expresses ideas here which are contrary to JTFs goals we will not ban him...

I certainly dont think that anything Skkie has written here rises to the level of openly attacking and bearing animosity for someone who until now has been mostly polite and for the most part respectful of our forum...

I would hope that it remains this way..