Author Topic: need enilghteenment  (Read 3482 times)

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
need enilghteenment
« on: April 27, 2010, 11:22:26 AM »
first of all i am sorry about my former posting :'(,most of the people in israel realy think that slobodan milosevic was a serb hero that tried to block the separation of yoguslavia into differnet republic and nato invadedserbia without any real reason beacuse of that.that was also what i was thinking when i posted this poll.second can someone please can post links for an enlightening articles about the real reason behind the yoguslavian wars?
thank you.normal atheist
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
Re: need enilghteenment
« Reply #1 on: April 27, 2010, 12:35:43 PM »
Are you really not working for the KGB of for the UDBA?

Just a joke!  :)

:laugh:

Yugoslavia collapsed because worlds powers wanted it and because of internal conflicts. Yugoslavia was a strong country and to a certain degree also political and economical independent. In order to ensure the upcoming expansion of the EU, Yugoslavia needed to dissapear from the map.

If you have more questions on this subject, feel free to ask them!

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #2 on: April 27, 2010, 12:43:41 PM »
first of all i am sorry about my former posting :'(,most of the people in israel realy think that slobodan milosevic was a serb hero that tried to block the separation of yoguslavia into differnet republic and nato invadedserbia without any real reason beacuse of that.that was also what i was thinking when i posted this poll.second can someone please can post links for an enlightening articles about the real reason behind the yoguslavian wars?
thank you.normal atheist

Slobodan Milosevic did try to block ILLEGAL separations of Croatia and Bosnia , but that was very clamsy and hesitantly.He was not determined to protect the Serbian people in Croatia and Bosnia in fully and to the end.He was always withdrawing and letting the Serb people down in Croatia and in Bosnia on their own which resulted with 250 000 Serbian refuges from Croatia,and Serbian slavery in unwanted postwar artificial creation of Bosnia and Herzegovina where Serbs are forced to live in the same country with islamized Serbs(Bosnian muslims) and their brothers Croats.

He's not a negative figure in comparison with those who broke Yugoslavia(and those are EU/Vatican and USA plus their Croatian ,Slovenian and Muslim servants), but we have a certain criticism for him because he could have done a lot better in order to protect our people.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 08:35:46 AM »

He's not a negative figure in comparison with those who broke Yugoslavia(and those are EU/Vatican and USA plus their Croatian ,Slovenian and Muslim servants), but we have a certain criticism for him because he could have done a lot better in order to protect our people.
[/quote]
can you please post a link or name a book about the vatican involvment in breakup of yoguslavia? this is sound like a very interesting topic (and another one to the list of the crimes of the vatican since 6th century ad)
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 08:58:52 AM »
can you please post a link or name a book about the vatican involvment in breakup of yoguslavia? this is sound like a very interesting topic (and another one to the list of the crimes of the vatican since 6th century ad)

:o !! !!
You are not allowed to talk about the Vatican involvement during the collapse of Yugoslavia!

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 10:09:20 AM »

You are not allowed to talk about the Vatican involvement during the collapse of Yugoslavia!
why not?

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 11:19:22 AM »
Otherwise you will get kidnapped and send to the Hague Tribunal!

Offline voo-yo

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 11:20:16 AM »

I would also like to know why, SRP?

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 01:34:04 PM »
Otherwise you will get kidnapped and send to the Hague Tribunal!
hhhhhhhhhh that was a strong one :laugh:

Offline serbian army

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 09:46:07 PM »
I loved my president and supported him when the whole world turned against us :dance: Milosevic took this challenge to lead our nation during the most difficult times. He made many mistakes but so did other politicians.
During his regime we Serbs lost so many territories, but on the other hand, we did not die in such great numbers as in previous wars.
Serbia will never surrender Kosovo to the breakaway province's ethnic Albanian majority or trade its territory for European Union or NATO membership,

Offline Kerber

• Pro JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 29, 2010, 11:05:13 AM »
There are links about it,but I just don't collect them.
One of the best reports about it is in the book "The United States and the Vatican in World Affairs". The book is written by former ambassador of the USA to the Holy See(Vatican) - Thomas Patrick Melady.