Author Topic: Is she serious?  (Read 1777 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Is she serious?
« on: April 28, 2010, 12:23:50 PM »
http://blogs.alternet.org/speakeasy/2010/04/23/we-are-not-your-weapons-we-are-women/

Ok this woman is so deeply brainwashed I don't think she has any brain left.

She went to Haiti and was raped by a black there. I don't think it's good for anybody to be raped, and I think it's terrible that this happened to her. However this woman is so crazy she actually identifies with the rapist as her "brother".

She complains that he didn't care that she was a "Malcolm X" scholar and laments that he had no sympathy for their "common oppression" (supposedly by white men).

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: Is she serious?
« Reply #1 on: April 28, 2010, 12:46:43 PM »
From the article

"Ever committed to preserving the dignity of Black men in a world which constantly stereotypes them as violent savages, I viewed this writing as yet one more opportunity to fight “the man” on behalf of my brothers."

And then one promptly acts like a violent savage and rapes her. Sorry but that actually is funny!  :::D Braindead "liberal", enemy of western civilization and white men in particular, gets poetic lesson & poetic justice, a lesson in the evil that is "liberalism" and the traitorous stupidity of her "work".
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: April 28, 2010, 12:51:56 PM »
I don't think it's funny that she was raped. I do think it's pretty apalling that she still chooses to side with the evil people who would do that sort of thing and worse and blames white "patriarchy" for it rather than black evil and savagery.

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: April 28, 2010, 01:07:33 PM »
It's not just funny it is HYSTERICAL! What makes it funny is that this woman is EVIL, a friend to the enemies of civilization, she is a cell of the CANCER that is destroying our society. Oh the irony of this EVIL person being a victim of the very EVIL she is pushing. The criminal element she advocates for, would rape and kill an honest innocent righteous person because of what she pushes, SOMEONE GOOD could of been a VICTIM because of HER! I think it is the most poetic justice that she was a victim of her own "work".

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: April 28, 2010, 01:12:36 PM »
You're right of course that by her complete idiocy that she was and still is putting other people at risk. It's because of idiots like her that so many white people, and even others are still getting raped and murdered by blacks.

I'm also thinking of that Mexican guy in the car that got murdered by the gang of blacks during one of those black celebrations. I wish I could find the story again but I remember it very vividly. I think he accidentally bumped into one of them when they were crowding around his car so they murdered him.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: April 28, 2010, 01:42:53 PM »
It was good that she got raped to start with, but since she didn't learn from it, she was better off murdered to act as yet another example to 'educate' global conciousness.

I think the rapist wanted to advocate positive discrimination in the 'rape scene' so that not only white women get raped.
And although unaware of it himself, he in his own way helped the world to become a little bit better.

There is still hope...

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: April 28, 2010, 01:59:27 PM »

She's serves as an example, she's evil, her "work" is an act of evil, and as a result, she brought that evil upon herself. Amazing she didn't learn a lesson from it and she continues, rotten to the core.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: April 28, 2010, 02:07:52 PM »
I think there's one lesson we can learn from this. A lot of the most evil people are so deluded as to think what they are doing is actually good. I think she really believes that she's fighting for justice. Of course she's terribly, terribly wrong in that belief, and she's actually promoting evil.

Offline Serbian Canadian

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #8 on: April 28, 2010, 02:16:15 PM »
It's amazing what influence the leftist ideology has on Western society, to be able to convince a woman that it's the fault of white people that she was raped by a Black man.

Offline Novakovic

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #9 on: April 28, 2010, 02:18:19 PM »
Do they call that black rage in the US?

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #10 on: April 28, 2010, 02:28:51 PM »
It's amazing what influence the leftist ideology has on Western society, to be able to convince a woman that it's the fault of white people that she was raped by a Black man.

There's another term for it, Stark Raving Mad. These kinds of people are out on the streets, some writing political position papers, when they really belong in a padded cell at the lunatic asylum where their insane rantings won't hurt anyone.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #11 on: April 28, 2010, 06:06:30 PM »
lol, it must take a lot of mental work to come up with explanations that deny the obvious.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #12 on: April 28, 2010, 07:02:31 PM »
Classic Marxist world view - "Class Warfare", societal discord brought on by unequal socio-economic status, is the cause of every behavior and action of man.

Marxism does not recognize "G-d" and does not acknowledge that mankind has "free will" and is able to reason and choose.

To a Marxist, morality is defined as "whatever furthers the goal of Communism".

This political ideology of Communism is a total failure, and like Islam can not be spread except by terrorism, neither can it be maintained without the use of dishonesty, violence, and mass murder.

However, the good side is that if the white woman who was raped has a mulatto kid, it too can grow up to be a Pras'uh'dint!   :P   :o

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: April 28, 2010, 09:13:34 PM »
I hope this particular white woman doesn't have any children of any race until she can get her head on a bit straighter.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #14 on: April 28, 2010, 10:22:17 PM »
I hope this particular white woman doesn't have any children of any race until she can get her head on a bit straighter.

Oh I thought she was black, this adds even more hilarity to it. Call me cold but I think she should get a one way plane ticket to Africa so she can get to spend the rest of her life communing with her "brothers".

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #15 on: April 28, 2010, 11:36:47 PM »

Oh I thought she was black, this adds even more hilarity to it. Call me cold but I think she should get a one way plane ticket to Africa so she can get to spend the rest of her life communing with her "brothers".

Well she has bought the lie that white women and black men share a common oppressive enemy. I think she had this so deeply internalized as a strong, almost religious belief, that even a viscious attack on her by a black man wouldn't shake it.

It's very telling that she doesn't see white men as her brothers but sees blacks, who would like to do what that black Hatian man did to her or worse, as her brothers.

Offline Kahane-Was-Right BT

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #16 on: April 29, 2010, 12:56:44 AM »
What happened to her refutes and negates all of her "scholarship" and everything she ever wrote.   Now when she writes, every time, no matter what she says, she will not be "standing up for and defending her savage brothers," but incriminating them.   Because everyone will know that the opposite of what she claims is true.   The savages raped her.   She calling them "not savages" is like saying cows don't give milk.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #17 on: April 29, 2010, 01:05:48 AM »
I think she should be charged with hate-crime against white men.

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #18 on: April 29, 2010, 05:26:00 AM »
Rape is not funny.  The circumstances of this case are ironic, but in no way are they amusing.  No woman deserves to be raped, no matter what situation she stupidly puts herself into for whatever misguided cause.  One would think that she would have reassessed her position in the light of her experiences, but apparently not.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: April 29, 2010, 07:39:16 AM »

Well she has bought the lie that white women and black men share a common oppressive enemy. I think she had this so deeply internalized as a strong, almost religious belief, that even a viscious attack on her by a black man wouldn't shake it.

It's very telling that she doesn't see white men as her brothers but sees blacks, who would like to do what that black Hatian man did to her or worse, as her brothers.

But it wasn't that poor black man's fault that he did that to her. After all, if he hadn't been oppressed by the white patriarchy, I'm sure he wouldn't have raped her.

One other thing, the article doesn't mention Asian men. I'm confused. Are Asian men in cahoots with the white patriarchy and together oppress black men? Or are Asian men victims of the white patriarchy who are themselves oppressed? I need clarification so I know what to do the next time I meet an Asian man. Do I befriend him and take him along when going out seeking black men to oppress? Or do I shun him and oppress him on the spot, much as I would if he were black? Modern life is so complicated.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #20 on: April 29, 2010, 08:12:34 AM »
Rape is not funny.  The circumstances of this case are ironic, but in no way are they amusing.  No woman deserves to be raped, no matter what situation she stupidly puts herself into for whatever misguided cause.  One would think that she would have reassessed her position in the light of her experiences, but apparently not.

I agree with you. Rape is not funny.

But it wasn't that poor black man's fault that he did that to her. After all, if he hadn't been oppressed by the white patriarchy, I'm sure he wouldn't have raped her.

What's crazy is that she now thinks she can speak for Hatian women, as if some white liberal from the USA has any real idea what their life is like. If she really believed they were her equal, why couldn't they simply speak on their own behalf? It's almost like she sees them as children who need her help and her to advocate for them.   

One other thing, the article doesn't mention Asian men. I'm confused. Are Asian men in cahoots with the white patriarchy and together oppress black men? Or are Asian men victims of the white patriarchy who are themselves oppressed? I need clarification so I know what to do the next time I meet an Asian man. Do I befriend him and take him along when going out seeking black men to oppress? Or do I shun him and oppress him on the spot, much as I would if he were black? Modern life is so complicated.

Asian men are "people of color" to her. After all two communist regimes are China and North Korea. 
« Last Edit: April 29, 2010, 08:18:20 AM by Rubystars »

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #21 on: April 29, 2010, 09:22:48 AM »

It is very disturbing.
How do these people think?
Maybe its the mercury.
The thing is, they are brainwashed as earily as kindergarden.
My 3 year old son took home a crayon colored cut out of King Obama at pre-school. Talk about earily.

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774