Author Topic: Okay, I buggered my first attempt: interesting headline re: immigration  (Read 787 times)

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
"Obama takes immigration reform off agenda"

The left-wing media is all over that Arizona enforcement law, and even some Republicans are acting in their usual role as useful idiots.  In the middle of all that, when it looks like the issue is gaining traction, this headline appears.  That tells me one thing and one thing only:  THE POLLING ON IMMIGRATION LOOKS BAD FOR THE OPEN BORDERS CROWD.  That's the only explanation.

This is a real slap in the face of a group that Obama will need in order to get re-elected.  I would have thought that there would have been some lip-service anyway.  I'm really stunned.  A couple days ago, the Wall Street Journal referred to immigration reform as a new third rail in American politics.  I guess that they were right, thankfully.

http://news.yahoo.com/s/ap/20100429/ap_on_go_pr_wh/us_immigration_politics

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
You are absolutely right!
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
That is a good point, the fuss over immigration in AZ has at least kicked another amnesty into the long-grass, that is a success.

The biggest problem with the immigration debate is that both sides are half-right.  SOME immigrants do provide a great benefit to society and the economy, but others are a constant drain, making many people's lives a misery.  the question should not be do we want immigration or not, but what kind of immigration do we need?  if people came to the UK or US and worked hard, obeyed the law, paid their taxes and were unable to get any govt. welfare, health or schools for 5-10 years, people would be a lot more welcoming than thinking people are just coming to live at their expense.  that way you would not get undesirables coming, or at least staying, for very long.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
"I don't want us to do something just for the sake of politics that doesn't solve the problem," Obama told reporters Wednesday night aboard Air Force One.

Uh hum. It's not good enough for immigration but it was just fine and dandy for Obamacare.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
"I don't want us to do something just for the sake of politics that doesn't solve the problem," Obama told reporters Wednesday night aboard Air Force One.

Uh hum. It's not good enough for immigration but it was just fine and dandy for Obamacare.

lol, I thought exactly the same thing  :::D so utterly pathetic

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
I find it funny how Al Sharpton and gang are supporting the Mestizos, ultimately its not surprising but it is highly ironic considering blacks are going to be displaced first.

The black population was never one to engage in longterm planning.
« Last Edit: May 01, 2010, 07:42:53 PM by Skkie »

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
Rebel Conservative I want all nonwhite immigration to stop. There is already a demographic bomb waiting to go off in America that will destroy the white people here if something isn't done about it. If we let in more immigrants let them be Europeans, white South Africans, etc.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
Rebel Conservative I want all nonwhite immigration to stop. There is already a demographic bomb waiting to go off in America that will destroy the white people here if something isn't done about it. If we let in more immigrants let them be Europeans, white South Africans, etc.

Ultimately it comes down to the question of if you're ok with your family and extended kin losing control of the land, government and being displaced or destroyed("integrated").

With this in mind I don't really care what "economic benefit" Mestizo immigration offers, I don't want anymore here.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
California is a nightmare because of the mojados.  My best friend is Mexican, and a lot of my other friends are... hard working, honest and ethical people - people like these are embarrassed by the morally derelict mojado sponges that invade our country... not to mention the drug cartels that roam freely here with our unguarded border policy.  American Latinos I dialogue with are sick of illegal aliens being thought of as a group they want here just because the happen to have similar ethnic backgrounds...  only Democrats who imagine all illegals will become Democrats, and treasonous Latinos who want "Aztlan" welcome mojados.

My best friend from childhood was a boarder patrol guard on the Mexican border...  for some reason [Obama obviously] he and hundreds of his fellow guards were transferred to guard the Canadian border instead, because we all know Canadians are dying to become American. - Obama truly desires to destroy what this country is. 

God willing, we will have a hardcore Conservative president in 2012 who will eradicate every policy Obama has enacted, enact policies Conservatives champion, and get this country back on track.  May Leftism be obliterated, but lessons remembered.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
California is a nightmare because of the mojados.  My best friend is Mexican, and a lot of my other friends are... hard working, honest and ethical people - people like these are embarrassed by the morally derelict mojado sponges that invade our country... not to mention the drug cartels that roam freely here with our unguarded border policy.  American Latinos I dialogue with are sick of illegal aliens being thought of as a group they want here just because the happen to have similar ethnic backgrounds... only Democrats who imagine all illegals will become Democrats, and treasonous Latinos who want "Aztlan" welcome mojados.

My best friend from childhood was a boarder patrol guard on the Mexican border...  for some reason [Obama obviously] he and hundreds of his fellow guards were transferred to guard the Canadian border instead, because we all know Canadians are dying to become American. - Obama truly desires to destroy what this country is. 

G-d willing, we will have a hardcore Conservative president in 2012 who will eradicate every policy Obama has enacted, enact policies Conservatives champion, and get this country back on track.  May Leftism be obliterated, but lessons remembered.
The sad fact is anyone who is here in America illegally is really part of the problem! They could be the best people on earth however the first thing they did when coming here was break the law. Millions of people are waiting to do it the correct way only to be side lined by people who jumped the line. Personally I would much rather have a person here that has the honesty to immigrate legally. As far as being hard working that's all good but we have high unemployment and benefits that have been extended to a year and the half. Many of the people who are unemployed would do a job a Mexican would do if they had no unemployment benefits to put food on the table and a roof over their heads. I don't need cheap labor to patch my driveway and cut my grass only then to pay higher taxes in order to fund all the government programs that illegal immigration brings about. Sealing the border is one step but cleaning house of whats here already is another. Paying a small fine is just not going to cut it. It should be jail time or go home and start again. Unless illegals know they will not be able to stay here they will always figure a way to evade border security.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline AsheDina

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
California is a nightmare because of the mojados.  My best friend is Mexican, and a lot of my other friends are... hard working, honest and ethical people - people like these are embarrassed by the morally derelict mojado sponges that invade our country... not to mention the drug cartels that roam freely here with our unguarded border policy.  American Latinos I dialogue with are sick of illegal aliens being thought of as a group they want here just because the happen to have similar ethnic backgrounds...  only Democrats who imagine all illegals will become Democrats, and treasonous Latinos who want "Aztlan" welcome mojados.

G-d willing, we will have a hardcore Conservative president in 2012 who will eradicate every policy Obama has enacted, enact policies Conservatives champion, and get this country back on track.  May Leftism be obliterated, but lessons remembered.

Look up the Gasden Purchase. These people are here ILLEGALLY.
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates