General Category > General Discussion

The chill out topic

(1/6) > >>

ftf:
The idea of this topic is for people to talk about whatever is on there mind at the moment, and whatever they're doing at the moment, for instance, how has your day been? What are you doing right now?

Right now I'm listening to: http://youtube.com/watch?v=fwN5jbeIbBw (nice tune even if I don't quite agree with the lyrics) and attempting to write my long promissed article about what Islam says about other religions. I'm also slightly nervous about my upcoming exams.

Lubab:
Studying for exams.  >:(

But for a change of pace I managed to register on JTF's Hebrew Forum. It's incredible, Chaim ben Pesach is an ACTIVE poster there (over 700 posts!). He has great debates with people there and it's just gold. No wonder their forum already has over 400 ppl. The guys there seem very nice, all gave me a warm welcome even though I was posting in English.

ftf:
I don't even know the hebrew alphabet, let alone any hebrew words, so I wouldn't be able to understand anyting if I joined the hebrew forum. I don't therefore see any point.

Imerica:
I'm feeling really good today. :D I've just finished preparing dinner for my family and will finish cleaning our carpet with our Rug Doctor. If no one here has it, you should get it because it actually works...the cleaning solutions it comes with are awesome!

When I'm done, I'll pick up my 16 year old from softball practice and attend my Academic Strategies class. I'm really proud of the "B" I've earned in that class; as well as the "A" I'm earning in my Child Development class. :D :D :D

Later on I plan to spend some quality time with my family, teaching my girls how to jump double-dutch is a lot of fun. AND I'll be happy once my husband comes home. :D I love him half to death and appreciate him so much for what he does for us on a daily basis.

Sorry this turned out to be bloggy. :D

Dr. Dan:

--- Quote from: ftf on May 09, 2007, 05:51:34 PM ---I don't even know the hebrew alphabet, let alone any hebrew words, so I wouldn't be able to understand anyting if I joined the hebrew forum. I don't therefore see any point.

--- End quote ---

want me to teach you how to read if you live nearby?

Navigation

[0] Message Index

[#] Next page

Go to full version