Author Topic: Islamic terror car bomb attack in Times Square NYC luckily fails  (Read 2185 times)

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/times_square_car_smoke_scare_TyBE8K6vF3PzScpS9xG0XP

Evidently, the terrorists must have wired the car bomb wrong.  Luckily, the lives of hundreds, if not thousands, of innocents were saved.  Was this a failure of the Federal Government and the NYC police department?  We all know that they will try again and again, learn from their mistakes, and ultimately succeed.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
Re: Islamic terror car bomb attack in Times Square NYC luckily fails
« Reply #1 on: May 01, 2010, 10:52:21 PM »
I don't see how it could necessarily be a failure of either the Federal Government or the NYC Police.  If the terrorists are very secretive, then no one would know what their plans were.  Since the police and government can't wily-nily tap phones, do "stop and searches", bug your homes, etc., then they can't be blamed for not knowing everything.  Our constitution is a wonderful thing.  It's also wonderful for the terrorists.  And even if the police could stop 99 out of 100 terrorists, it still wouldn't be enough.  All I can say now is thank G-d no one was hurt today in Times Square.  But eventually we won't be so lucky.  It's very sad how vulnerable we all are these days.

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: May 01, 2010, 11:29:48 PM »
Why could it not have gone off in the New York Nazi Times building?

Offline Dan

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 01, 2010, 11:37:42 PM »
Good thing I stayed local tonight, did not bother going in the city(Manhattan)... this is the first I'm hearing of this!  :o

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 01, 2010, 11:52:52 PM »
I don't see how it could necessarily be a failure of either the Federal Government or the NYC Police.  If the terrorists are very secretive, then no one would know what their plans were.  Since the police and government can't wily-nily tap phones, do "stop and searches", bug your homes, etc., then they can't be blamed for not knowing everything.  Our constitution is a wonderful thing.  It's also wonderful for the terrorists.  And even if the police could stop 99 out of 100 terrorists, it still wouldn't be enough.  All I can say now is thank G-d no one was hurt today in Times Square.  But eventually we won't be so lucky.  It's very sad how vulnerable we all are these days.

I can see how it could be a failure of the Federal Government and the NYC police, why isn't there a couple of undercover agents in every mosque? Why isn't there profiling? After 9/11 they're playing from the political correctness rule book!? They think they can afford to do that? Well that is going to get massive numbers of people in this city KILLED.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 01, 2010, 11:54:33 PM »
WHEN will America learn?

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #6 on: May 02, 2010, 01:47:09 AM »
Islam should not be allowed in the United States, or any country actually.  Neither should Nazism.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 02, 2010, 06:52:01 AM »
This is the first I'm hearing of this and I live in manhattan. If they succeed in one plot we sure they can pull off a Bagdhad job with mutiple car and suicide bombs even from taxi cabs and in the middle of rush hour.

Its time to round up muslims kick them out 
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #8 on: May 02, 2010, 08:01:24 AM »

I understand why you said that but be careful about those kinds of posts. That's dangerously close to advocating violence even if you aren't actually telling people to go and do it.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 02, 2010, 08:54:02 AM »

Why would they bomb their allies?
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 02, 2010, 08:54:27 AM »
we don't know yet if it was qurananimals a child could have built such a device better
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 02, 2010, 02:59:04 PM »
The real democracies may be putting more efforts against their mutual political oppositions than against the real muslamists.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #12 on: May 02, 2010, 03:06:35 PM »
Islam should not be allowed in the United States, or any country actually.  Neither should Nazism.

Exactly. We must kick all Muslims out the US if we want to survive.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 02, 2010, 03:14:47 PM »
I just read, that the Muslims admitted, that they did it.

The particular group is called "Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan"  aka (TTP)
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 02, 2010, 03:27:05 PM »

You're exactly right!  It's very hard to prevent this 100 percent of the time.  Matter of fact, impossible.

Offline TruthSpreader

• Silver Star JTF Member
    • http://www.youtube.com/user/WeThePeopleZeb
« Reply #15 on: May 02, 2010, 03:35:57 PM »

I understand why you said that but be careful about those kinds of posts. That's dangerously close to advocating violence even if you aren't actually telling people to go and do it.

Exactly. JTF does not adocate violence to anyone.

Dan - Stay calm and be brave in order to judge correctly and make the right decision

Offline eb22

• Ultimate JTFer
  • No Appeasement.or Concessions.Fakestine is a Hoax.
« Reply #16 on: May 02, 2010, 04:41:59 PM »

If the Muslims take control of the United States,    the Leftists who support them are in for a reality check.     That's when the Muslims will turn on them.    Islam commands them to kill all Infidels who don't convert to Islam.     For NOW,    the Muslims are using the Leftists for their purposes. 
"Israel's leaders seem to be more afraid of Obama than they are of G-d. Now we're getting to the real root of the problem. Secular politics won't save Israel. Denying the divine nature of the Jewish State has brought Israel neither stability nor peace. When that changes Israel will finally be blessed with both in abundance"-----------NormanF   ( Posted on Israel Matzav's Blog )

http://jtf.org/

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 03, 2010, 05:30:13 AM »

If the Muslims take control of the United States,    the Leftists who support them are in for a reality check.     That's when the Muslims will turn on them.    Islam commands them to kill all Infidels who don't convert to Islam.     For NOW,    the Muslims are using the Leftists for their purposes. 

That much is certainly true. I often wonder whether the leftists are so stupid that they believe the muslims will actually befriend them if they're nice to them or if they believe instead that they'll be able to eventually corrupt them with their ideology like they've done to so many others and bring them over to their side.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #18 on: May 03, 2010, 08:39:32 AM »
I just read, that the Muslims admitted, that they did it.

The particular group is called "Tehrik-e-Taliban Pakistan"  aka (TTP)

Papistan666 is the mother of all terrorism.
There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 03, 2010, 09:25:01 AM »

Just take this citation of Turkish PM Recep Tayyip Erdogan regarding the EU membership:

"The democracy is just the train we take until we get to our destination: The mosques are our barracks, the minarets our bayonets, the domes our helmets and the believers our soldiers."  :o He is so clear in his words and there are still apologists who find this amusing and don't take him serious. IF someone is serious, it is Erdogan, the new best friend of Ahmadinejad, the one who stated that "Zionists are bacteria" and that "securitiy for Israel means domination of all countries between Morocco and Indonesia, since the Zionists have planned all the crusades." BTW: Intelligent - as if Jews had not died in the Crusades...

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #20 on: May 03, 2010, 11:09:22 AM »

That much is certainly true. I often wonder whether the leftists are so stupid that they believe the muslims will actually befriend them if they're nice to them or if they believe instead that they'll be able to eventually corrupt them with their ideology like they've done to so many others and bring them over to their side.

Oh yes, they are that STUPID.
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #21 on: May 03, 2010, 11:57:22 AM »
I often wonder whether the leftists are so stupid that they believe the muslims will actually befriend them if they're nice to them

it is partly that, but mostly it is that they hate us so much, they instinctively side with our enemy.
plus don't forget that liberals are victim-whores, revelling in their victim mentality. they view Muslims are victims, therefore they support them.
you cannot possibly support Muslims and gay rights, it is just not consistent.
they are mentally ill...

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #22 on: May 03, 2010, 12:01:47 PM »
authorities are looking for some white guy who was changing his shirt at the scene...

I hope this is not like the DC Sniper case.

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #23 on: May 03, 2010, 12:55:48 PM »
This appears to be an International terrorist act
« Last Edit: May 03, 2010, 01:06:45 PM by mord »
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline Daniel

• Master JTFer
« Reply #24 on: May 04, 2010, 12:39:36 PM »
http://www.nypost.com/p/news/local/times_square_car_smoke_scare_TyBE8K6vF3PzScpS9xG0XP

Evidently, the terrorists must have wired the car bomb wrong.  Luckily, the lives of hundreds, if not thousands, of innocents were saved.  Was this a failure of the Federal Government and the NYC police department?  We all know that they will try again and again, learn from their mistakes, and ultimately succeed.

I don't know if it was wired wrong. From what I remember hearing, there was about 100 pounds of "non-explosive" fertilzer that was found in the car. No wonder Bloomberg described the people behind this as "amateurs."