Author Topic: You will not believe this ...  (Read 583 times)

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
You will not believe this ...
« on: May 02, 2010, 06:26:57 AM »
I am writing right now invoices. My window is open. There seem to live some Matisyahu fans in my street. I hear his music since a few minutes. Right now they are playing "One day".

And this in Wilhelmshaven.  :::D
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
Re: You will not believe this ...
« Reply #1 on: May 02, 2010, 06:46:45 AM »
I am writing right now invoices. My window is open. There seem to live some Matisyahu fans in my street. I hear his music since a few minutes. Right now they are playing "One day".

I had to go see what sort of music you were talking about....Well who knows ...You either have some Jewish neighbors or Germans who like listening to a Hasidic Jew singing.  :laugh:
http://www.matisyahuworld.com/
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ulli

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: You will not believe this ...
« Reply #2 on: May 02, 2010, 07:08:03 AM »

I had to go see what sort of music you were talking about....Well who knows ...You either have some Jewish neighbors or Germans who like listening to a Hasidic Jew singing.  :laugh:
http://www.matisyahuworld.com/

Many Russians are living in the city I moved recently to. Perhaps some of them are Jewish. They have even their own supermarkets.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani