Author Topic: Obama attempts to cause trouble BTW U.K. and Argentina  (Read 642 times)

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
Obama attempts to cause trouble BTW U.K. and Argentina
« on: May 03, 2010, 11:25:00 AM »
http://www.israpundit.com/2008/?p=22776#more-22776 

Obama’s Zimmerman Telegram Seeks to Start New Falklands War

by Bill Levinson

Suppose a foreign power sent a telegram to Mexico to encourage Mexico to invade the Southwest United States in a “reconquista” of its “lost territories.” Would the United States regard that as a hostile act and perhaps even an act of war by said foreign power? This is not an academic question because the Zimmerman Telegram played a role in the United States’ declaration of war on Germany in 1917. Unlike Barack Obama, however, Zimmerman did not go so far as to incite one country to attack another outright; he offered to finance a war by Mexico only if the United States attacked Germany.

Barack Obama, however, recently incited Argentina to attack the United Kingdom for no reason whatsoever. Argentinian leader Cristina Fernández de Kirchner is a lot more attractive than Leopoldo Galtieri (seen here on a balcony announcing the invasion of the Falklands–why do dictators always seem to declare war from balconies?), but her territorial ambitions are similar and the Buffoon-in-Chief just did his best to encourage them. As reported by the Times Online, our (former?) British allies are not amused.

Argentina was celebrating a diplomatic coup yesterday in its attempt to force Britain to accept talks on the future of the Falkland Islands, after a two-hour meeting in Buenos Aires between Hillary Clinton and President Cristina Fernández de Kirchner.

Responding to a request from Mrs Kirchner for “friendly mediation” between Britain and Argentina, Mrs Clinton, the US Secretary of State, said she agreed that talks were a sensible way forward and offered “to encourage both countries to sit down”.

Her intervention defied Britain’s longstanding position that there should be no negotiations unless the islands’ 3,000 inhabitants asked for them. It was hailed in Buenos Aires as a major diplomatic victory, but condemned in the Falklands.

The question of the Falklands’ ownership was settled conclusively in 1982, albeit at the cost of numerous British and Argentinian lives. Hillary Clinton’s suggestion that their ownership is subject to negotiation is usable by Argentina as justification for a new claim on these islands, and therefore a casus belli against what is hopefully still the United States’ closest ally. In other words, the United States as led by Barack Obama has committed an act against the United Kingdom that is every bit as unfriendly as the Zimmerman Telegram was to the United States. We could even envision Britons accusing the United States of levying war against their country as Germany conspired to do with Mexico in 1917 (although the latter was contingent on the U.S. first declaring war on Germany).

We would like to assure our friends in England that most Americans know that the Falklands are part of the United Kingdom, and we regard the current occupant of the White House as a sick practical joke that we played on ourselves in 2008. His Congressional majority will end as of January 1 2011, and he and his collection of sideshow freaks will be gone as of Inauguration Day in 2012, if not sooner due to impeachment for illegal Internet gambling (”Dinner with Barack” lotteries).
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
Re: Obama attempts to cause trouble BTW U.K. and Argentina
« Reply #1 on: May 03, 2010, 11:42:21 AM »
Sigh.  I am not shocked.
I should be astounded at this diplomatic bungling, but I'm not.
This man is an embarrassment to your nation... or he should be... despite everything people over here still look at him like a love-sick school girl.

Yesha is Jewish.
Kosovo is Serbian.
The Falklands are British.

Hands off our lands Mr. long-legged mack daddy!

Offline mord

• Global Moderator
  • Platinum JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 03, 2010, 12:57:02 PM »
Sigh.  I am not shocked.
I should be astounded at this diplomatic bungling, but I'm not.
This man is an embarrassment to your nation... or he should be... despite everything people over here still look at him like a love-sick school girl.

Yesha is Jewish.
Kosovo is Serbian.
The Falklands are British.

Hands off our lands Mr. long-legged mack daddy!
so true mackdadsdy :laugh:
Thy destroyers and they that make thee waste shall go forth of thee.  Isaiah 49:17

Shot at 2010-01-03

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #3 on: May 03, 2010, 02:07:54 PM »
so true mackdadsdy :laugh:

is from some Pastor Manning, from Harlem.  He is not exactly Obama's biggest fan...

this is hilarious

I knew this guy was pretty good black pastor, conservative, pro-education, supporting righteous black people against the evil black culture.
but wow, just looking around now and found that he even praises Kahane :)  go Pastor Manning!  He ain't no mack daddy :)

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 03, 2010, 07:17:55 PM »
Good post. I am Argentinian and say: The Falklands are British!

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 03, 2010, 07:32:13 PM »
I thought the English settled that issue about 20 years ago once and for all!!
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Raulmarrio2000

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 03, 2010, 07:35:12 PM »

Britain never had any doubt about its right. Argentina's army surrended in 1982 but Argentinian Govt. didn't drop the claim. There are several historical errors in the Argentine claim which make it invalid.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 03, 2010, 07:42:54 PM »

Britain never had any doubt about its right. Argentina's army surrended in 1982 but Argentinian Govt. didn't drop the claim. There are several historical errors in the Argentine claim which make it invalid.
That was quite an interesting little war.. I think that was the last time I remember the English Navy really putting on a nice display of power.. I agree from what I remember of the issue Argentina was clearly on loose ground with their claims.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years