Author Topic: should i vote for these guys at the election  (Read 12137 times)

Offline Aces High

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: should i vote for these guys at the election
« Reply #75 on: May 06, 2010, 03:40:02 PM »
"Regret" the Holocaust?
it is meant they publicly said in their website that the holocaust was wrong and that hitler wasn't realy meant it,or that he didn't knew about it.i personnaly think the latter option is more accurate beacuse hitler supported the zionist movement until world war 2 when he get his mind ripped by himmler.himmler was an idiot and even hitler disliked him beacuse of his sick attitudes.also they were jews like yitzchak shamir that in second world war proposed to join the war on the axis side and a lot of deveral of his stuff along with hitler himself supported the idea but himmler and the stink arab schvartza scum al husseini manage to make hitler an insane creature like no other.

This is a ridiculous pile of garbage.  Hitler didn't know about the holocaust??  You're  a sick pup!

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #76 on: May 06, 2010, 04:17:59 PM »
This is a ridiculous pile of garbage.  Hitler didn't know about the holocaust??  You're  a sick pup!

I thought he was just a young guy who didn't know any better, but despite everyone informing him, he persists? now I am thinking he is a troll.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #77 on: May 06, 2010, 04:35:57 PM »
I almost think this boy is either using an Israeli proxy or he is an Arab who lives in Israel and he is fooling us. Maybe he is one of these jerks who do not have anything better to do than identifying themselves with the aggressor in order to feel less pain about the sad facts (this case the Shoa), this often occurs also with people who were kidnapped and tortured... At least he has some very very WEIRD points of view!!!  :o

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #78 on: May 06, 2010, 05:08:20 PM »
normal atheist, There are plenty of good people out there to support rather than temporally supporting Nazi's. People that have Nazi tendencies may mask there intentions but in the end always show there true colors. In the end supporting people like that will be more detrimental to you that you might ever think. When it comes to historical reference dealing with the Holocaust, Hitler and WW2 it always better looking for older writings books from the late 40's and early 50's. Books and articles from that time tend to be free of the revisionism that you will find in book written in the last 20 or  30 years. Sadly here in America and also in Israel forces are at work to deceive the population.  Get the people to drink the kool Aid so to speak.  Being well informed will prevent you from being sucked in by people that would rather America or the State of Israel never existed.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #79 on: May 06, 2010, 11:39:21 PM »
Iam not very familiar with the bnp but i remember watching a video on them! Why are so many people against them?? Just curious!

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #80 on: May 07, 2010, 12:47:40 AM »
Iam not very familiar with the bnp but i remember watching a video on them! Why are so many people against them?? Just curious!

Didn't you read this thread? Why are people here against them? Their leader was a known antisemite {Jew Hater}... THIS IS THE JEWISH TASK FORCE... By process of deduction you should realize that Jew-Haters and Jews are not going to get along... The question which some have brought up is at what level of anti-semitism does the BNP rise. I have read some of what Nick Griffen has said and he appears to be quite an antisemite.... If he still has power within the party I would not trust him.

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #81 on: May 07, 2010, 02:21:05 AM »
normal atheist, There are plenty of good people out there to support rather than temporally supporting Nazi's. People that have Nazi tendencies may mask there intentions but in the end always show there true colors. In the end supporting people like that will be more detrimental to you that you might ever think. When it comes to historical reference dealing with the Holocaust, Hitler and WW2 it always better looking for older writings books from the late 40's and early 50's. Books and articles from that time tend to be free of the revisionism that you will find in book written in the last 20 or  30 years. Sadly here in America and also in Israel forces are at work to deceive the population.  Get the people to drink the kool Aid so to speak.  Being well informed will prevent you from being sucked in by people that would rather America or the State of Israel never existed.
well if you have some books that you can rcomended me i would be glad to hear them.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline IsraelForever

• Master JTFer
« Reply #82 on: May 07, 2010, 02:33:27 AM »
You know that old saying, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"?  Well, if you think that just because a Nazi is the enemy of your enemy, don't ever think that he'll be your friend and won't come after you next.  That is really naive thinking.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #83 on: May 07, 2010, 02:35:33 AM »
You know that old saying, "The enemy of my enemy is my friend"?  Well, if you think that just because a Nazi is the enemy of your enemy, don't ever think that he'll be your friend and won't come after you next.  That is really naive thinking.
i didn't think said that he won't come after me next.but in second thought thiis fool will never have enough power to come after me (and if they have we could just start a nuclear war earlier than i thought). :P
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Skkie

• Full JTFer
« Reply #84 on: May 07, 2010, 02:44:40 AM »
The election was a failure although I'm not completely surprised.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #85 on: May 07, 2010, 02:48:37 AM »
The election was a failure although I'm not completely surprised.
why it was a failure? it was a great victory,the liberal democrats just lost the elections and we have kamrun (i hope correctly spelled his name) and brown will stuck with each other and soon we will go to a new election and then we could hope for a better party to win.
p.s:what do you think about the edl? it is seems weird to me that they just poped up one day with scores of supporters and ability or orgnise marches trough the entire uk.maybe they are a mi5 pawns.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #86 on: May 07, 2010, 03:38:01 AM »
why it was a failure? it was a great victory,the liberal democrats just lost the elections and we have kamrun (i hope correctly spelled his name) and brown will stuck with each other and soon we will go to a new election and then we could hope for a better party to win.
p.s:what do you think about the edl? it is seems weird to me that they just poped up one day with scores of supporters and ability or orgnise marches trough the entire uk.maybe they are a mi5 pawns.

the lib dems never had any hope of winning the election, but it is a shock that they lost a few seats - however, they could still find themselves in government, so don't get excited.  Brown and Cameron will not form a coalition, no chance. 

There will be another election soon, certainly within one year.  I can only hope that the Tories realise how hopeless Cameron is and we get a proper conservative party for whom I would be able to vote.  We just have to hope that Lab/Libs do not force PR on us, even though it would give us at least 10 UKIP MPs.

as for the EDL, they are not a political party.  They are no MI5 pawns, they are organised because they compromise largely of football hooligans who were already fairly well organised.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #87 on: May 07, 2010, 03:44:11 AM »
UKIP came 4th in share of the vote, with 3.1% - though they didn't get any seats.

Annoyingly, the Greens had an poor night, but actually got one deluded woman elected.

BNP got 1.9% (though that is up from 0.7% last general election) but lost a lot of deposits  :P

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #88 on: May 07, 2010, 03:52:16 AM »

the lib dems never had any hope of winning the election, but it is a shock that they lost a few seats - however, they could still find themselves in government, so don't get excited.  Brown and Cameron will not form a coalition, no chance. 

There will be another election soon, certainly within one year.  I can only hope that the Tories realise how hopeless Cameron is and we get a proper conservative party for whom I would be able to vote.  We just have to hope that Lab/Libs do not force PR on us, even though it would give us at least 10 UKIP MPs.

as for the EDL, they are not a political party.  They are no MI5 pawns, they are organised because they compromise largely of football hooligans who were already fairly well organised.
well,about the elections.anything will be better the social democrats in government but if they idiot chairman will have an important seat (like the foreign minster) it will also be good beacuse it will show the british why this guys didn't get elected for a long time.i hope that after this experience their party would crash and bcome ash and dust :P
about edl.what you describe is even worse beacuse this types of people give us a bad name >:( i don't think we need to support this type of right wingers beacuse we will be seen as pack of vandalists and morons.

• Full JTFer
« Reply #89 on: May 07, 2010, 03:55:25 AM »
about edl.what you describe is even worse beacuse this types of people give us a bad name >:( i don't think we need to support this type of right wingers beacuse we will be seen as pack of vandalists and morons.

I agree, but I am not sure that working with Nazis or apologising for Hitler would improve our image either...

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #90 on: May 07, 2010, 08:36:51 AM »

I agree, but I am not sure that working with Nazis or apologising for Hitler would improve our image either...
i calrifyed that misunderstanding to chaim ben pesach in am message.

Offline cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #91 on: May 07, 2010, 06:06:38 PM »
well if you have some books that you can rcomended me i would be glad to hear them.
Here is one that is really a tough read... Very sad...It really shows what Jews were up against with the Nazi's
http://www.amazon.com/Treblinka-Jean-Francois-Steiner/dp/0452011248#reader_0452011248
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #92 on: May 09, 2010, 10:11:50 AM »
Here is one that is really a tough read... Very sad...It really shows what Jews were up against with the Nazi's
http://www.amazon.com/Treblinka-Jean-Francois-Steiner/dp/0452011248#reader_0452011248
thank you for the book,i would try to read him soon but it will took a little until i will start reading it beacuse i had a very bad exam today and i want to prepare to the matriculum in the end of the month.

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #93 on: May 09, 2010, 10:13:01 AM »
שמע אתה מטורף

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #94 on: May 09, 2010, 10:16:08 AM »
שמע אתה מטורף
מדוע אתה מסיק זאת?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #95 on: May 10, 2010, 03:09:18 AM »
שמע אתה מטורף
מדוע אתה מסיק זאת?

אתה מאמין ברעיונות גזעניים ואף נאציים כי אתה מחשיב את עצמך חלק מאיזו מוטציה שמתקראת "התרבות הלבנה". אין דבר כזה. תרבויות יכול להתקיים על בסיס רעיונות ולא על בסיס צבע עור. גזע זה מיתוס דארוויניסטי שלא קיים, רעיון שלכבודו נרצחו עשרות מיליוני אנשים.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #96 on: May 10, 2010, 03:43:13 AM »
שמע אתה מטורף
מדוע אתה מסיק זאת?

אתה מאמין ברעיונות גזעניים ואף נאציים כי אתה מחשיב את עצמך חלק מאיזו מוטציה שמתקראת "התרבות הלבנה". אין דבר כזה. תרבויות יכול להתקיים על בסיס רעיונות ולא על בסיס צבע עור. גזע זה מיתוס דארוויניסטי שלא קיים, רעיון שלכבודו נרצחו עשרות מיליוני אנשים.
כל תרבות גדולה בהיסטוריה (היוונית,הרומית,הגרמנית העתיקה,המונגולית וכולי) התקיימה מקבוצת אנשים בעלי אותו גזע ואף אותו תת גזע.ברגע שהתרבויות הללו נעשו חזקות מספיק הם התחילו להתערבב עם גזעים אחרים ולהתנוון.כל התרבויות כולם ללא יוצא מן הכלל שהרשו התערבבות עם שחורים כגון הרומאית התנוונו כתוצאה מכך בגלל שגנטית השחורים אינם מסוגלים להתערבב עם חברות פרמיטיביות. אין הם אשמים בכך כי הדי אן איי שלהם עדיין מתאים לחיים פרמיטיביים כגון חיים של ציידים.זוהי גם הסיבה לאחוז הפשיעה הגבוה אצלם.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #97 on: May 10, 2010, 04:38:56 AM »
התרבויות הנ"ל התפרקו לא מ"התערבבות עם גזעים אחרים" (שוב, קיומם של גזעים טעון הוכחה) אלא מחוסר יציבות שלטונית וכלכלית (כמו בדוגמא האירופאית) או אנרכיה או ניוון רעיוני ולא גזעי. הקונפדרציה של אמריקה הייתה מדינה יציבה ביותר בה ה"גזעים" התערבבו באופן חופשי.

אחוז הפשיעה ברוסיה הלבנה גבוה בהרבה מזה של כושונים ומעבר לזה יש המון פושעים לבנים, מה זה אומר? שזה גנטי? תעשה לי טובה ותפסיק למחזר חומר של יוליוס רוזנברג.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #98 on: May 10, 2010, 04:55:21 AM »
התרבויות הנ"ל התפרקו לא מ"התערבבות עם גזעים אחרים" (שוב, קיומם של גזעים טעון הוכחה) אלא מחוסר יציבות שלטונית וכלכלית (כמו בדוגמא האירופאית) או אנרכיה או ניוון רעיוני ולא גזעי. הקונפדרציה של אמריקה הייתה מדינה יציבה ביותר בה ה"גזעים" התערבבו באופן חופשי.

אחוז הפשיעה ברוסיה הלבנה גבוה בהרבה מזה של כושונים ומעבר לזה יש המון פושעים לבנים, מה זה אומר? שזה גנטי? תעשה לי טובה ותפסיק למחזר חומר של יוליוס רוזנברג.
הקונפדרציה של אמריקה אף פעם לא הרשתה ערבוב חופשי בין הגזעים.איסור זה היה אחת הסיבות שהצפון המנווון מבחינה מוסרית ניסה לחסל את הזהות הדרומית.וגם רוסיה היא לא לבנה לגמרי.הרוסים והקווקזים שנמצאים בה הם לבנים אבל יש שם המון שבטים סיביריים שקרובים יותר לטורקים של ימינו וטטרים מוסלמים וצצ'ניםץהם גם מרכיבים את רוב חברי המאפיה ברוסיה.