Author Topic: Warning:They mean business  (Read 758 times)

Offline VladTheImpaler

• Full JTFer
Warning:They mean business
« on: May 05, 2010, 01:02:18 PM »
This is serious equipment,  fast communications between muzzies
 they all have them,  http://www.nabishi.com/Call-to-prayer-azaan.htm

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
Re: Warning:They mean business
« Reply #1 on: May 05, 2010, 02:44:47 PM »

What is so special about this? It is simply a digital radio transmitter... Daily prayer times are also similar to Jewish prayer times... they are based on the time of the day...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #2 on: May 05, 2010, 02:48:44 PM »
Nothing is more hideous than the shrieks of the azan/muezzin.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: May 05, 2010, 02:49:09 PM »

What is so special about this? It is simply a digital radio transmitter... Daily prayer times are also similar to Jewish prayer times... they are based on the time of the day...

Did you notice the part that said "And other important announcements." Don't underestimate their sneakiness.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #4 on: May 05, 2010, 02:54:22 PM »
Im sorry but a digital transmitter for muslim prayers doesnt bother me... Im concerned with trying to keep my own 3 prayers at the proper times... I was thinking about an app for my palm phone which will remind me of the times for the Jewish prayers... I have seen a friend who has such an app for his phone..

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities

Offline New Yorker

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 05, 2010, 03:00:31 PM »
You're missing Rubystar's point, the Islamomanic terrorists can use this to communicate. They can BROADCAST to mass numbers of psychotic Islamic lunatics simultaneously. Also notice on that same page, and advertisement for a cell phone voice scrambling device, now why would they need that? Things that make you go hmmmm....
Nuke the arabs till they glow, then shoot them in the dark.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #6 on: May 05, 2010, 03:04:27 PM »

You're missing Rubystar's point, the Islamomanic terrorists can use this to communicate. Also notice on that same page, and advertisement for a cell phone voice scrambling device.

Now that is something to worry about... It is surely odd for that to be advertised along with a prayer radio... Maybe you are onto something. Of course I believe most Muslims are just waiting for the right time to bust out their terrorist intentions.... But it is not my style to attack them for their prayer schedule... Sometimes I feel that they chose 5 prayer times in order to make religious Jews feel like they are lacking because we only have 3 specific times of prayer... I admit it is very hard for me to keep these 3 times {and when I am busy at work sometimes it is very hard to keep Minchah}...

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: May 05, 2010, 11:21:13 PM »
They could send out a coded message to these Muslims and disguise it as a run-of-the-mill message.