Author Topic: This Country (the U.S.) is STUPID!  (Read 1520 times)

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
This Country (the U.S.) is STUPID!
« on: May 06, 2010, 05:45:10 AM »
So I'm driving home from work yesterday and I'm in Queens trying to get on to the LIE when I see a whole bunch of teenagers in Army uniforms. They are from Francis Lewis high school, which has an ROTC program. Among all the uniformed students is one female in a full Army uniform wearing a hijab.

I know that in this insane, multi-cultural, lawsuit paranoid country that we live in, it would be impossible to have a high school ROTC program with a rule saying "open to all students, except muslims", but isn't there a dress code that the U.S. Army adheres to? Don't they require that a soldier's or cadet's uniform and appearance conform to their standards? Did I miss something or does the U.S. Army allow hijabs as part of their uniform?

I find myself asking whether a teenage girl wearing a hijab is a devout muslim and the answer I come up with is probably yes. So then I ask what kind of a devout teenage muslim girl would want to join the U.S. Army? And I don't like the answer I come up with.
"When the people fear their government, there is tyranny;
when the government fears the people, there is liberty.”
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
Re: This Country (the U.S.) is STUPID!
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 07:14:36 AM »
Good grief! I can't believe it! It's been over 30 years since I've been in high school and I was in AFJROTC. We only had to wear our uniform once a week, on Wednesdays and we had inspection on that morning. I don't understand HOW a hijab can be part of a uniform, this is soooooooooooooooooooooo wrong! Sounds to me like the ROTC program is being politically correct.  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 07:41:25 AM »
Good grief! I can't believe it! It's been over 30 years since I've been in high school and I was in AFJROTC. We only had to wear our uniform once a week, on Wednesdays and we had inspection on that morning. I don't understand HOW a hijab can be part of a uniform, this is soooooooooooooooooooooo wrong! Sounds to me like the ROTC program is being politically correct.  >:(

That's the thing, I was in AFROTC as well and I remember having to be meticulous about maintaining the uniform standards and pretty much having to get a haircut every two weeks. How can it be okay to wear a hijab as a cadet but not okay as a soldier? Either this is approved by the Army or it isn't.
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 08:40:15 AM »

I would have called them traitors, but they were never with us to begin with.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Debbie Shafer

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 01:13:03 PM »
There are alot of screwed up people in this country.  The biggest thing that the military has to fear is Jihadists claiming alegiance to America, and gaining the confidence of fellow soldiers and then going on a killing tangent.

Offline דוד בן זאב אריה

• Ultimate JTFer
  • Kahane Was Right
    • Facebook Profile
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 01:24:41 PM »
Why do I smell Fort Hood #2 comming.
David Ben Ze'ev Aryeh

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2010, 01:40:26 PM »
Americans are not so much stupid as they are naive.

Americans are in fact the best of peoples.

This is why we as a nation often appear to act so incredibly clueless - because Americans at heart are a good, decent people and we assume that other nations and peoples share our feelings of good will and our generosity.

We are not evil, so we don't look for evil in the hearts of others.

We are very, very slow to anger, but when the day comes that "push comes to shove", our enemies will find out about the side of us they didn't think existed.   >:(

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2010, 01:49:47 PM »
We are very, very slow to anger, but when the day comes that "push comes to shove", our enemies will find out about the side of us they didn't think existed.   >:(

I don't think that day will ever come. 9/11 wasn't enough to bring it about.

Offline arksis

• Master JTFer
  • Dawn
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2010, 04:48:50 PM »
I'm with Rubystars. If 9/11 wasn't enough, then nothing will ever be.  >:(
---Never, ever deal with terrorists. Hunt them down and, more important, mercilessly punish those states and groups that fund, arm, support, or simply allow their territories to be used by the terrorists with impunity.
Meir Kahane

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2010, 04:53:44 PM »
9/11 should be viewed by the Americans as the Attack on Pearl Harbor (though they shouldn't stay alive like the Jappies do) and not as a crime committed by a bunch of thugs.

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2010, 11:34:09 PM »
Im in the USAF and the military allows facial hair waivers based on religion!
The military is beyond help now! It seems as if people are even more sensitive in the armed forces than they were before!

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 07, 2010, 06:55:03 AM »
Americans are not so much stupid as they are naive.

Americans are in fact the best of peoples.

This is why we as a nation often appear to act so incredibly clueless - because Americans at heart are a good, decent people and we assume that other nations and peoples share our feelings of good will and our generosity.

We are not evil, so we don't look for evil in the hearts of others.

I enjoy your posts and typically find myself agreeing with most of what you say, and in fact you are correct regarding the nature of Americans; they are good, decent people albeit a bit naive. However, Rubystars IS right. The time for naivety should have been over after 9/11.

The reaction to the US military barracks bombing in 1983 could have been naive.
The reaction to the Pan Am 747 bombing in 1988 could have been naive.
The reaction to the WTC bombing in 1993 could have been naive.
The reaction to the Khobar towers bombing in 1996 could have been naive.
The reaction to the US Embassy bombings in 1998 could have been naive.
The reaction to the USS Cole bombing in 2000 could have been naive.

And the above is the short list. But if anger didn't set in after 9/11, it never will. Even Pearl Harbor, which did unleash the anger and wrath of the US in a big way, wasn't as bad as 9/11. At least at Pearl Harbor the attack was on a military target which, had it not been for the issue of timing by the Japanese, would have occurred after a declaration of war. On 9/11 the targets were civilian by design and, had it not been for the lousy timing, coordination and piloting skills of the hijackers, would have killed tens of thousands.
---Thomas Jefferson

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 07, 2010, 07:39:21 AM »
and this is another proof to why the white americans would probably have in the next 50 years to flee to europe and israel or face an extermination by this vermines.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Historical Truth

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #13 on: May 07, 2010, 12:12:54 PM »
and this is another proof to why the white americans would probably have in the next 50 years to flee to europe and israel or face an extermination by this vermines.

There WON'T be a Europe to flee to in 50 years! ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #14 on: May 07, 2010, 01:11:17 PM »
HiWarp:  "...But if anger didn't set in after 9/11, it never will. Even Pearl Harbor, which did unleash the anger and wrath of the US in a big way, wasn't as bad as 9/11."

The reason that American anger was suppressed has a name:

George W. Bush

Bush is the one who got up before the world the next day after 9/11 and said
"Islam means PEACE"..."
...Saudi Arabia, Pakistan, Egypt, Jordan, Syria, Indonesia...ALL are our "Allies in the War Against Terror!"...
"We'll bring Ben Laden to JUSTICE!"
"I expect to recognize a Palestinian State no later than this December!"
"PATRIOT ACT" & "NO FLY LIST"

...and wait...it gets WORSE!.....

Then "W" and Cheney publicly declared that Al Qaeda was based in and training in Iraq, and that it was Saddam who did 9/11 and was preparing to attack us with WMD, and using manufactured evidence and lies treasonously instigated an UNCONSTITUTIONAL AND ILLEGAL WAR OF AGGRESSION BASED ON FALSE PRETENSES -- INVADING IRAQ WITH 'OPERATION SHOCK AND AWE' -- AND WE ARE BOGGED DOWN AND LOSING IN IRAQ AFTER EIGHT YEARS THERE! -- WHICH CONTINUES TO THIS VERY DAY!

...all the while turning on Israel with threats, demanding Israel's return to the 1948 borders as demanded by Saudi Arabia, siding with Arafat and sending Congoleeza to the PLO to arrange their military training by the Pentagon....

Those actions were a treasonous and dishonest contrast when compared to President Franklin D. Roosevelt's outright DECLARATION OF WAR ON JAPAN following Pearl Harbor -- at which time America mobilized and re-tooled her military technology, and defeated the greatest military empires and war machines in all of history in 4 years time -- all while in the midst of The Great Depression.

OH YES!...HOW QUICKLY EVEN THOSE HERE ON JTF FORGET THEIR HISTORY, AS IF HISTORY ONLY BEGAN LAST WEEK!

HOW IGNORANT THE MANY POSTS HERE WITH THE THEME:

"REPUBLICANS GOOD!--DEMOCRATS BAD"!

"WE'VE GOT TO TURN OUT AND PUT THE REPUBLICANS BACK BECAUSE THEY LOVE ISRAEL AND WILL SAVE AMERICA!"

HEY,,,,  HOW ABOUT SOME SERIOUS READING AND THINKING FOR A CHANGE? --

Question and Answer Time:  *(answers below)

WHERE'S BIN LADEN?  1

WHERE'S MULLAH OMAR?  2 

WHERE'S IRAQ'S WEAPONS OF MASS DESTRUCTION?  3

WHO POISONED AMERICA WITH THE ANTHRAX MAILINGS?  4

WHY DOES THE HEAD OF THE FBI STATE "THERE IS NO EVIDENCE WHATSOEVER LINKING BIN LADEN TO THE ATTACKS OF 9/11." ? !   5

WHY ARE WE STILL BOGGED DOWN IN IRAQ, LOSING MEN AND TREASURE AND HELPING IRAN BECOME THE NEW WORLD NAZI REICH?  6

WHY ARE WE IN AFGHANISTAN TO THIS DAY WITH NOTHING EVEN RESEMBLING A VICTORY?  7
-----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
* 1 - Good question
   2 -         "
   3 - There weren't any other than the ones WE SOLD TO HIM to use on his own
         people and against Iran - and they were used up and gone years ago.
   4 - The Anthrax was proven to have been created at the Pentagon and mailed out
         by an American scientist there. (NOT from Saddam and NOT from Dr. Steven
         Hatfield)
   5 - Because he's telling the truth.
   6 - Treasonous policies FROM THE PREVIOUS TWO TERM REPUBLICAN
         ADMINISTRATION.
    7 - 6 above and - Because WE have used the Afghanistan war as a FRONT to steal the world OPIUM market away from the Afghans, in order to sell opium worldwide and use the money to finance more secret black ops and illegal wars against countries that haven't done anything to us -- that way Congress and the President don't have to be consulted by THE REAL POWERS running everything.
------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------
[OH YES!...APPEARS THAT MANY IF NOT ALL HAVE FORGOTTEN (or never knew it in the first place) THAT THE TALIBAN BANNED AND ALMOST TOTALLY ELIMINATED OPIUM PRODUCTION PRIOR TO OUR INVASION!)

YOU ASK WHY AMERICANS ARE SO STUPID?

The answer to THAT question can be found every time you look into a mirror.

I don't enjoy posting replies like this one, but sometimes I feel it necessary.

Now anyone who cares to can attack me with accusations and insults --

Go right ahead!

I could care less.

:'(

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 07, 2010, 01:35:38 PM »

There WON'T be a Europe to flee to in 50 years! ??? ??? ??? ??? ??? ???
you are right.in second though we should need to prepare ourself to a genocidal war beacuse the only place that will be left to us,whites will be new zealand and i am sure the arabs would get there too.we need to strike firstin order to survive.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline david1967

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 07, 2010, 02:21:52 PM »
Obviously, the U.S army can't discriminate against Muslim recruits; it should, based on previous attacks by Muslim soldiers on its own troops, the Black, Muslim soldier in Kuwait and Nidal Hassan in Ft. Hood, but can't due to the law.   

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 07, 2010, 02:25:24 PM »
Obviously, the U.S army can't discriminate against Muslim recruits; it should, based on previous attacks by Muslim soldiers on its own troops, the Black, Muslim soldier in Kuwait and Nidal Hassan in Ft. Hood, but can't due to the law.   
so they would have to change the law and if they need to amend the constitution,the safety of the state is much more important than this [censored] rights (human rights).

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #18 on: May 07, 2010, 06:46:15 PM »

Europe won't be any haven because it will be a bunch of Muslim states pretty soon if something isn't done to stop it.

Offline HiWarp

• Master JTFer
« Reply #19 on: May 10, 2010, 07:12:12 AM »
I don't enjoy posting replies like this one, but sometimes I feel it necessary.

Now anyone who cares to can attack me with accusations and insults --

Go right ahead!

I could care less.

:'(

Attack you? Why? You're right.

As much as I despise the leftist marxists/statists that are the Democratic party I am no fan of the Republicans. Are the Republicans mealy mouthed wimps that have no backbone to stand up for their principles when they are accused of being mean-spirited, racist oafs? Or are they promoting their real agenda stealthily by talking up conservative ideology to get votes while all the time having no intention of ever implementing what they say? I don't know. I don't care. I have seen them for what they are and if anyone anywhere, here included, thinks that this country is going to be saved in November because the Republicans will regain control of the Congress and take back the White House in 2012, they have a big surprise in store.

I see so many countries repeating the mistakes of the past and so many gullible citizens buying into the rhetoric that flies out of the mouths of politicians without engaging their minds; I guess that's why I use the term "stupid". Sure, there's a concerted effort to keep people misinformed and docile, but I guess I blame the individuals for allowing themselves to be manipulated. I don't consider myself a genius, but I'm able to see much of what is going on. Why not the majority of others? I used to have a positive outlook regarding humanity and the things we would achieve in the future. No more. Truthfully speaking, I am very cynical about the future of the U.S. and the whole world.
---Thomas Jefferson