Author Topic: FAO Chaim and jtf.  (Read 881 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
FAO Chaim and jtf.
« on: May 06, 2010, 11:40:00 AM »
Hey chaim and i have boted for ukip. In the last thread i did not see there views on israel but on their main site under foreign policies i saw this. Ukip are the most rightwing after BNP. But appear not to have any history of antisemitism. i hope ive done the right thing for the movement and god as i take things like that very seriously.

here is UKIPS policy on israel.

"UKIP supports the right of Israel to exist as a Jewish state. UKIP rejects calls for Israel to be punished for defending itself from attack. Yet UKIP calls on Israel to continue to ensure its military actions remain proportionate and to pursue a political solution to a political problem. "

http://www.ukip.org/content/ukip-policies/1536-foreign-affairs-and-international-trade

They maye not pefect but at least i dont feel like awhite supremicist and i do actually think they are right wing, not chaim, but they will have to do.

Wish me luck.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
Re: FAO Chaim and jtf.
« Reply #1 on: May 06, 2010, 12:12:41 PM »
They are right wing frauds if they feel israel's force needs to be "proportionate". If anything israel should use even MORE disproportionate force if their enemies aim to destroy them.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 06, 2010, 12:15:13 PM »
They are right wing frauds if they feel israel's force needs to be "proportionate". If anything israel should use even MORE disproportionate force if their enemies aim to destroy them.

its not perfect but you compare that to the rest of the parties. Take a look at the liberal democrats for example.

Offline Zelhar

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #3 on: May 06, 2010, 12:30:08 PM »
From the information you gave me so far I think the UKIP are the best option. As an Israeli I don't expect gentile politicians to cheer us, but simply to let us be.

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 06, 2010, 12:44:03 PM »

You are right. This is no "cabinett war" from the 18th century about duty issues. The enemy has eliminative goals. Israel has to win to prevent the murder ofmilliones of civilians. Plus the actions of the Muslims are not dependend of Israels actions.
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 06, 2010, 12:49:54 PM »
check this vid out, i bet US politics isnt this exciting ;)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #6 on: May 06, 2010, 12:54:57 PM »
Interesting video!

Offline Ulli

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 06, 2010, 12:56:25 PM »
check this vid out, i bet US politics isnt this exciting ;)

Asians ...  :::D

Why they don't write Muslims?
"Cities run by progressives don't know how to police. ... Thirty cities went up last night, I went and looked at every one of them. Every one of them has a progressive Democratic mayor." Rudolph Giuliani

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 06, 2010, 01:09:30 PM »
as much i dont like the bnp, if someone muzzie spat in my face he would get a beat down...

Offline rebel_conservative

• Full JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 06, 2010, 02:29:48 PM »
Glad to hear it.  I went UKIP too.  It will be an interesting night.

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #10 on: May 06, 2010, 03:02:02 PM »
I like politicians that aren't afraid to fight. That android got his ass kicked.

Offline Dr. Dan

• Forum Administrator
  • Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #11 on: May 06, 2010, 09:42:07 PM »

its not perfect but you compare that to the rest of the parties. Take a look at the liberal democrats for example.

i would rather a group that is truly right wing than a fake right wing.
If someone says something bad about you, say something nice about them. That way, both of you would be lying.

In your heart you know WE are right and in your guts you know THEY are nuts!

"Science without religion is lame; Religion without science is blind."  - Albert Einstein