Author Topic: Rating JTF Videos On YouTube.Com  (Read 3004 times)

tony6d2

Rating JTF Videos On YouTube.Com
« on: May 10, 2007, 02:21:26 PM »
I just got done rating a rating of 5 stars for all of Samantha the Cats videos on youtube. Chaim is right, there really aren't that many ratings so I also urge you to go on youtube and rate the videos to help them ascend to the top. It really only takes a few minutes. Just go there and click on the videos, you don't even have to sit there and watch the whole thing. Just rate it and move on to the next one. I'm also going to rate the videos by JTF.ORG on YouTube now.

Thankyou.

-Tony

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Re: Rating JTF Videos On YouTube.Com
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2007, 03:29:02 PM »
GOOD CALL...

I'm going to do this tonight. I rated a few of them but I need to go rate more.

Everyone join in. Go rate some videos!
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2007, 04:10:03 PM »
GOOD CALL...

I'm going to do this tonight. I rated a few of them but I need to go rate more.

Everyone join in. Go rate some videos!
Yes Chaim feels that this is very important. I want to try and dedicate some time each night to doing this. I have to get into the habit of doing the YouTube first before going on the forum.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

tony6d2

« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2007, 05:52:22 PM »
That's good but like I said, you can knock them all out in just like 10 minutes as long as you just click on each one, one by one, and rate them quickly. That's what I did. When you try to do just a few here and there it will never happen. Like I said, don't even worry about actually watching the videos. Do that on your own. Just rate them, who cares, it's just so they can go up higher in the youtube ratings.

tony6d2

« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2007, 06:01:48 PM »
I just got done rating all of JTF.ORG on YouTube also. So I'm done. I even did the ones with the "alarchson G!" Haa Haaa I always wanted to get to use that word!

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2007, 08:53:19 PM »
Another maybe even more effective thing you can do is go to very popular videos on youtube and write a comment that says:

"Search Youtube for "The Reall Islam Revealed" and wake up to the truth.
"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2007, 09:03:35 PM »
I also took the time to rate the videos - 5 stars for all - thanks for the reminder  :)
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Online cjd

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2007, 09:54:43 PM »
Another maybe even more effective thing you can do is go to very popular videos on youtube and write a comment that says:

Thats a great comment to write. I just got done visiting the JTF videos for tonight however tomorrow I will use you comment. Folks remember to spend a few minutes on YouTube tonight and rate some of our videos. Chaim is depending on us to push them along.
He who overlooks one crime invites the commission of another.        Syrus.

A light on to the nations for 60 years

Offline Lubab

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 11, 2007, 02:48:23 AM »

Thats a great comment to write. I just got done visiting the JTF videos for tonight however tomorrow I will use you comment. Folks remember to spend a few minutes on YouTube tonight and rate some of our videos. Chaim is depending on us to push them along.

Good. But remember I dont just mean to write that on JTF videos-write it on ALL KINDS of popular youtube videos. I think this may be an even more poweful strategy then what we've been doing.

If we have comments direting ppl. to JTF videos on ALL the featured Youtube videos each day we're driving tons of traffic to us directly.

Some owners may block it but most will not.

"It is not upon you to finish the work, nor are you free to desist from it." Rabbi Tarfon, Pirkei Avot.