Author Topic: Teacher Sues for Right to Flunk Black Kids  (Read 1808 times)

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Teacher Sues for Right to Flunk Black Kids
« on: May 09, 2010, 07:49:25 AM »
http://www.foxnews.com/us/2010/05/07/teacher-sues-fail/

Sheila Goudeau, by all accounts, was a good teacher. In fact, she was the only nationally certified teacher at Riveroaks Elementary School, and she was a nominee for teacher of the year.

But that didn’t qualify her to grade her students, according to a suit she has filed against the East Baton Rouge, La., school and its administrators.

According to the civil rights suit filed in federal court in Baton Rouge, Goudeau was asked to teach fourth grade last year by the school’s principal, Shilonda Shamlin, in order to help raise grades and have students prepare for the state mandated Louisiana Educational Assessment Test (LEAP), which all students in the state must pass to move on to the next grade.

After she took the job, the suit alleges, Shamlin ordered that no student was to get a failing grade and that teachers were not to record any grade lower than a "D."

========

Basically, no matter how idiotic or stupid Jamal, Malcolm or Tyrone are, you cannot fail them. It will hurt their self esteem.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
Re: Teacher Sues for Right to Flunk Black Kids
« Reply #1 on: May 09, 2010, 10:25:50 AM »
she need to not the fail them but to drop them.to the nearest flight to africa!
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #2 on: May 09, 2010, 02:39:21 PM »
It be racist if they be failin black kids even if they be gettin zero answers right on tests. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Mishmaat

• Global Moderator
  • Ultimate JTFer
  • !עם ישראל חי
« Reply #3 on: May 09, 2010, 09:39:52 PM »
Shamlin is a disgrace. This is a prime example of why our public schools are churning out idiots.

There's a need for a merit based system to track genuine progress. Yes, grades are the enemy of learning, but despite this I'm not in favor of falsely inflating grades and distorting reality.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 10:07:38 AM »
What's really sad is that the black/hispanic kids in the class scoring 20-25% on the tests will get passed and then benefit from affirmative action that will carry them through university/college. They'll then get high-paying jobs in the private sector upon graduation even though they're likely functionally illiterate. One might end up being president one day.

Of course all this could be avoided by actually failing them when they deserve to be failed. Either they develope a work ethic and study hard or not progress. But hey, why earn anything the honest and right way when its handed to you on a silver platter for nothing?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 02:46:28 PM »
What's really sad is that the black/hispanic kids in the class scoring 20-25% on the tests will get passed and then benefit from affirmative action that will carry them through university/college. They'll then get high-paying jobs in the private sector upon graduation even though they're likely functionally illiterate. One might end up being president one day.

Of course all this could be avoided by actually failing them when they deserve to be failed. Either they develope a work ethic and study hard or not progress. But hey, why earn anything the honest and right way when its handed to you on a silver platter for nothing?

I really couldn't have said it better myself and this in turn will prevent whites and Asians who score 80 -100% from getting a decent job or excepted into a decent school.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt