Author Topic: This is dehumanizing  (Read 1088 times)

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
This is dehumanizing
« on: May 10, 2010, 12:20:31 AM »

It would be one thing if Sandra Bullock, or Madonna, or any of these other celebs were adopting these children because they wanted to adopt a child out of the kindness of their hearts and because they really wanted to make them part of their family.

However when they do these kinds of things it comes off more as if they're doing it for show more than anything else. It dehumanizes the child because it makes it look as if these women just want a "pet negro" rather than a child to add to their family. Something about these celebrity adoptions of African kids seems really racist and dehumanizing.

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
Re: This is dehumanizing
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 12:34:40 AM »
True though there is also the fact that there are far more motherless or fatherless black children in the world than there are white children.
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Lewinsky Stinks, Dr. Brennan Rocks

• Honorable Winged Member
  • Gold Star JTF Member
  • Real Kahanist
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 12:58:49 AM »
I agree with you about the celebrities' motives, but there are many wonderful, legitimate white families that adopt nonwhite children.

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 01:06:37 AM »
Although Bullock is not a Jew, she had her adopted son get a bris ceremony with a mohel.  I don't quite understand that.
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline Zelhar

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 02:31:02 AM »
Nevertheless it should be interesting to make a survey about the outcome of this fashion as years progress. It would be interesting to see how the pet shcwarze is doing compared to a biological Hollywood child. 

Offline Spiraling Leopard

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • Eternal Vigilance
    • PIGtube-channel:
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 04:37:40 AM »
Ever saw a black family adopt a white child?

Ever saw a black family adopt any child?

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2010, 04:50:16 AM »
Aren't there any children up for adoption in the United States? 
I really don't care if they are black, white or purple.
Why don't these celebrities try to help people in their own country?

Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #7 on: May 10, 2010, 08:00:02 AM »

To be fair this one came from New Orleans, but seeing what floated up in Houston after that city got flooded, it's not much better than the Congo anyway.

Offline Ben m

• Master JTFer
« Reply #8 on: May 10, 2010, 08:33:48 AM »
well nobody said that everyone need to be intellegent and to knw whast is the differense between adoption and circus show.
enemies:negroes,musulmans and commies/liberals.
alleis:israel,united states,canada,european union,greater serbia,russia,australia and new zealand and japan/south korea and india.togheter we maight win this war.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #9 on: May 10, 2010, 08:57:58 AM »
Re:  "...she had her adopted son get a bris ceremony with a mohel.  I don't quite understand that."

Simple.

You want a choice piece of meat, you go to a good Kosher Butcher.

:::D

Offline syyuge

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 10, 2010, 09:31:03 AM »
May be some kind of intense and hidden inferiority complex, which leads to the belief that others are superior and hence to balance the equation they should be kept under adoption.

There are thunders and sparks in the skies, because Faraday invented the electricity.

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 10, 2010, 10:12:08 AM »
Ever saw a black family adopt a white child?

Ever saw a black family adopt any child?

Yeah it would be so confusing for the black family. The white kid would come home with straight A's on his report card and the black parents wouldn't know what to do. =)

The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #12 on: May 10, 2010, 10:17:39 AM »
I'll be honest, I have no problem with a white parent adopting a black kid. Black children deserve good families just as much as anyone else. The thing that's crazy is these celebrities definitely go out of their way to adopt black children. Why do this? It definitely shows some kind of mental issue or some internal desire that needs to be quenched. I'd say Sandra Bullock probably subconsciously feels inferior or guilty about something and having a black child makes her feel better. Like she'll take care of the black kid because blacks need help from white people to reach their full potential. It's that whole "noble savage" thing.

Personally, I don't think its a good idea for parents of one race to adopt kids of another. Same goes for homosexual "parents" adopting kids. Why? It makes life harder for the child when they grow up.

That said:

That kid and Stanley Hudson from The Office, separated at birth?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline AsheDina

• Silver Star JTF Member
  • PSALMS 129:5 "ZION" THE Cornerstone.
« Reply #13 on: May 10, 2010, 10:38:44 AM »
Re:  "...she had her adopted son get a bris ceremony with a mohel.  I don't quite understand that."

Simple.

You want a choice piece of meat, you go to a good Kosher Butcher.

:::D
:laugh:
SHEMA ISRAEL
שמע ישראל
I endorse NO Presidential Candidates

Offline nessuno

• Silver Star JTF Member
« Reply #14 on: May 10, 2010, 11:59:59 AM »

To be fair this one came from New Orleans, but seeing what floated up in Houston after that city got flooded, it's not much better than the Congo anyway.
Sorry - I stand corrected.  I haven't given this story much attention.
Be very CAREFUL of people whose WORDS don't match their ACTIONS.

Offline MassuhDGoodName

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #15 on: May 10, 2010, 12:40:07 PM »

She can name it "Jesse James, Jr."

Offline Iron Greek

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #16 on: May 10, 2010, 01:33:43 PM »
Trashy low class american broads!

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #17 on: May 10, 2010, 03:00:30 PM »
Everyone in the world felt sorry for her after the Jesse James fiasco and now people look at the baby and are thinking WTF.