Author Topic: Hamas Newspaper: "The Extermination Of The Jews Is Good For The World"  (Read 2144 times)

Offline Christian Zionist

• Master JTFer
  • homosexuality is an abomination to God-Lev.18:22
Isaiah 62:1 -  For Zion's sake I am not silent, And for Jerusalem's sake I do not rest, Till her righteousness go out as brightness, And her salvation, as a torch that burns.

Offline DownwithIslam

• Ultimate JTFer
Can you imagine a world without Jews? I cannot. The world minus all the medical advancements and lifesaving medications invented by Jews, I don't think so. Even the weapons and many of the technologies in Muslim countries are jewish made. Why do the muzzies alway run to Jerusalem when they catch a cold? Why don't they patronize the brilliant Islamic physicians in Gaza Hospital? Why didn't the aids infected Yasser Arafat go to Egypt or Saudi Arabia to have his aids treated? He went to France. If Chaim ever takes power, the muzzies will know better than to try and come to a Israeli hospital.
I am urinating on a Koran.

Offline Shlomo

• Administrator
  • Silver Star JTF Member
  • SAVE ISRAEL!
Man... that's so sick and evil. I wish the people would wake up. They are so bent on "tolerance of intolerance".
"In the final analysis, for the believer there are no questions, and for the non-believer there are no answers." -Chofetz Chaim

Offline ASHISH

• Pro JTFer
These muslims can only dream they are forgetting that they will not only have to face west and israel but other non muslim countries like India ,china ,russia and whatever diffrences we may have we can clearly see which religion is backword.

Offline trekmate

• New JTFer
gee, what else is new?