Author Topic: blacks only school trip  (Read 1532 times)

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
blacks only school trip
« on: May 10, 2010, 04:18:03 PM »
http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...hool-trip.html

Quote:
A PRIMARY school teacher is under investigation for organising a school trip — only available to black children.
The member of staff took 30 kids to meet an African-American rocket scientist but all white pupils were forced to stay behind.

Mike Madison, the principal at the underfire school in Michigan, US, said the trip was designed to close the gap in achievement between white and black pupils.

But parents complained it was discriminatory and a blatant breach of state law which bans racial favouritism.

Booed

The pupils were taken to hear rocket boffin Alec Gallimore speak at the University of Michigan.

He is the university's propulsion lab director and an aerospace engineering professor.

But the trip backfired as parents protested and children who went on the trip were booed by their classmates on their return.

Mr Madison has already tried to defuse the situation by sending a letter home.

He wrote: "In hindsight, this field trip could have been approached and arranged in a better way.

"It was not a wasted venture for I know one day they might want to aspire to be the first astronaut or scientist standing on the Planet Mars."

Advertisement

But the letter only fuelled the controversy.

Leon Drolet, former chairman of the Michigan Civil Rights Initiative, blasted the move.

He said: "If it was directed, guided, organised by the school district, they cannot say they are doing a field trip today for blacks only, or for whites only, or for Hispanics only or for Asians only."

A local education spokeswoman said: "The district is investigating the allegations of violation of the State of Michigan Proposal Two.

"There was no ill-intent or malice in the principal and teachers planning this field trip."

Read more: http://www.thesun.co.uk/sol/homepage...#ixzz0nGBpsZSc

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
Re: blacks only school trip
« Reply #1 on: May 10, 2010, 04:46:19 PM »
They started planning the field trip 20 years ago, because that's how long it took to find a black rocket scientist.
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline christians4jews

• Master JTFer
« Reply #2 on: May 10, 2010, 04:52:41 PM »
 :laugh: :laugh: :laugh:^^^^

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • Extreme MAGA Republican
« Reply #3 on: May 10, 2010, 05:08:30 PM »
If I were one of the parents of the white children, I would have asked "Why should my child not aspire to be the first astronaut on Mars? Why only black children?"

Offline TheCoon

• Master JTFer
« Reply #4 on: May 10, 2010, 07:16:06 PM »
Should we promote sending blacks to Mars?
The city isn't what it used to be. It all happened so fast. Everything went to crap. It's like... everyone's sense of morals just disappeared. Bad economy made things worse. Jobs started drying up, then the stores had to shut down. Then a black man was elected president. He was supposed to change things. He didn't. More and more people turned to crime and violence... The town becomes gripped with fear. Dark times, dark times... I am the hero this town needs. I am... The Coon!!!

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #5 on: May 10, 2010, 07:17:14 PM »
Should we promote sending blacks to Mars?

No because they'll just trash that planet too.

Offline nopeaceforland

• Master JTFer
« Reply #6 on: May 10, 2010, 08:09:35 PM »
Who was the rocket scientist? They actually found a competent black person? :::D

Offline Confederate Kahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #7 on: May 11, 2010, 08:48:08 PM »
If they were only taking white students to see a white astronaut, I would oppose it. 
Chad M ~ Your rebel against white guilt

Offline Ari Ben-Canaan

• Master JTFer
  • "The Necromancers Could Not Stand Before Moses."
« Reply #8 on: May 13, 2010, 01:18:46 AM »
Racism is always "OK" if it puts down white people. >:(
"You must keep the arab under your boot or he will be at your throat" -Unknown

"When we tell the Arab, ‘Come, I want to help you and see to your needs,’ he doesn’t look at us like gentlemen. He sees weakness and then the wolf shows what he can do.” - Maimonides

“I am all peace, but when I speak, they are for war.” -Psalms 120:7

"The difference between a Jewish liberal and a Jewish conservative is that when a Jewish liberal walks out of the Holocaust Museum, he feels, "This shows why we need to have more tolerance and multiculturalism." The Jewish conservative feels, "We should have killed a lot more Nazis, and sooner."" - Philip Klein

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #9 on: May 13, 2010, 07:49:31 AM »

A black rocket scientist.
They went from laying naked on the ground in the hot jungles of Africa to being a rocket scientist.
Was this "scientist" a cartoon character created by Bill Cosby? ... like Fat Albert?

U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #10 on: May 13, 2010, 09:26:42 AM »
Even in blacks the IQ distribution does put a few into the genius range. Much fewer than other races, but it's still possible. However more than likely there was at least some affirmative action going on there. I don't know what to think about that particular case really. lol

Offline Ithaca-37

• Senior JTFer
« Reply #11 on: May 13, 2010, 10:53:41 AM »
The reaction on this board is not surprising, but I'm flat-out surprised that this even caused a ripple among the educators.  You cannot imagine the incessant pandering that's done for African-Americans in public schools.  Heck, MLK is a secular god to public educators.

Offline angryChineseKahanist

• Gold Star JTF Member
  • ☭=卐=☮
« Reply #12 on: May 13, 2010, 12:17:39 PM »
Even in blacks the IQ distribution does put a few into the genius range. Much fewer than other races, but it's still possible. However more than likely there was at least some affirmative action going on there. I don't know what to think about that particular case really. lol

That's called a village.
A negro with an IQ of 100 is called a village.
U+262d=U+5350=U+9774

Offline Rubystars

• Gold Star JTF Member
« Reply #13 on: May 13, 2010, 12:20:48 PM »

That's called a village.
A negro with an IQ of 100 is called a village.

Oh good point!