Author Topic: BBC survey shows Germany to be most popular country in the world  (Read 2618 times)

Offline IsraeliGovtAreKapos

• Ultimate JTFer
Re: BBC survey shows Germany to be most popular country in the world
« Reply #25 on: May 12, 2010, 06:52:08 AM »
Wow, and I'm full of hate. You talk about Torah and contradict it,  you answered none of my points, that's what the Exile does to Jews.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #26 on: May 12, 2010, 06:56:00 AM »
Answering to stupid, empty phrases is a waste of time. Did you like the portion of your own?

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #27 on: May 12, 2010, 06:57:54 AM »
Yup, you have no word. You promised not to respond - I just answerd with the same emotional, irrational way of thinking you possess.

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #28 on: May 12, 2010, 06:58:36 AM »
You Descerate G-D's Name with your evil Helenist-Liberal philosophy which contradicts G-D's Ideas. Germany should end up at least like Assyria.

Offline White Israelite

• Ultimate JTFer
« Reply #29 on: May 12, 2010, 12:48:31 PM »
@ Ron Ben Michael: You are so full of hatred that I recommend you to wish the whole World gets exploded.
Shut up, Commie.
And yes, Germany did what it did - so did Russia, the USA, Spain, France, Britain.
The fact is that it started a war aiming to totally eliminate the Jewish people as a NATION/CIVILIZATION, unlike the British, the Americans, the Spanish and the French. Every German who's sincere in his pain for the Jewish people would leave his evil civilization.

Shall they all get destroyed for that?
Yes. more than 7 million Jews had no chance to keep descendents, why would we allow the descendents of Hitler to exist?
Isn't it also very Jewish to forgive and look forward? This is at least what I was taught by my mother.
No. Revenge is a terrific Midah (feature) when it's in the right place. The Torah destroys the distortion that the Hellenized Liberals to the term of REVENGE. G-D himself is called "Avenger" in Nachum 1:2 for example. I don't know where to even start refuting your silly arrogant and ignorant claim you have on Judaism (Kikish behaviour like the one your mother has is NOT an example of Judaism, that's a Galut mentality, not a Judean mentality).
If you're actually Jewish, go read Rabbi Kahane's "The Jewish Idea" Chapter 12.

You are just similar to those Muslims who will never forget the Crusades and hate Europe and whole Christianity for that until today.

If you compare 6 million murdered Jewish men, women and children to Muslim monsters slaughtered by Christians (I don't care about that, but they were beasts who murdered unbelieveable amount of Jews too) then you're just a typical Moral relativist Communist whose place is in a Gulag and not with human being (suggesting you live in Germany, you're not living with humans already).

And wake up: Of all EU countries the Netherlands and Germany are those who always either stopped or ignored EU boycotts towards Israel.
Money doesn't buy Jewish blood and honor.

Germany still delivers weapons to Israel although EU law strictly prohibits it

While arming Iran and other Arab countries and trading with them, let's not forget who built the Arab Stalitler Saadam Hussein's Chemical arsenal.

And Germany is hated by the Muslims because they say that "because of their guilty conscience towards the Jews because of the Shoa, they do whatever Israel wants." Remember who was the only European PM to defend Israel's strikes on Ghaza...
All Kuffars are hated by Muslims but Germany is honored for it has done against the Jewish people, for Muslims.

I live in this country, it has given me equal chances, I never suffered any discrimination, nor anti-semitism (at least by the native Germans but yes by some immigrants) and most of my friends are non-Jewish Germans who have no problem with judaism nor with Jews themselves.

For me, they can be the most Philo-semitic people on earth now (I don't care about the Germans you've met, the Jewish community in Germany is decreasing and I personally know many Jews who escpaed from Germany because of GERMANS and not only Muslims, among them my cousin's husband, Germans are generally anti-Semites ideologically, they're no different from the Third Reich's period, especially not when speaking about what Germany as a country is doing). The very fact that they belong to the culture that has declared total and elimitionist war against the Jews is a sin.

And if you think Germany hasn't changed then I have to tell you it DID, but in my opinion too much.
From Nazi Germany to CommuNazi Germany, wow, big difference.

Your whole post is just hatred, stupid, ignorant and you live in the past, my dear. Grow up, become an adult and then come back to talk to me.
If you call my mother a Kike, then guess what your mother is for me...
If you call it a sin that I live here, means that more than 200,000 Jews (of which only 109,000 are practicing in Jewish community) are committing sin. Plus those who live in the countries of the "helpers of Nazis" - that is Italy, France, Spain or Austria - thus you call more than 600k to over 700k Jews sinners!?
Sorry, you are just close-minded, a West-hater and and your close-mindedness you only beat with your tendency to offend others, to curse and criticize. First become a better person and give a good example. Cursing non-Jews and the West you just offend those Righteous people here who bring support for Jews although they are not Jewish. Like the lots of American Christians, Serb Orthodox or even the atheists who just want to be good humans.
Jews are on this World to carry the light of G-d and to make people understand his message. And this the very basic task for every single Jew. May it be in Germany, France, Argentina or Russia. No matter where you are. But you surely do not carry any light to people if you just curse and hate them. I am looking into the future and I see the present.
I was born in Germany and I consider myself a normal European Jew and only G-d decides whether I am a kike-as you call any Jew who does not share your opinion- or not. He put me on Earth and He will take me FROM this World and only to HIM I own explications and responsibilty - not to any supremacist hyper-Jew who thinks that he has eaten all of Earth's wisdom with a spoon. But who is stupid enough to seed hatred and discord. You should just stop quarreling around. How about ignoring opinions you do not like?
And at least I have lots of friends, earn good money, have a great girl-friend I will marry next year and a huge loving warm-hearted family. So I cannot be so wrong with forgiving and carrying light and positiveness to others and be a good example of friendliness (and also rudeness where it belongs - to Shmucks like you).
You are just too much self-loving and from now on you will be ignored. You do not even need to answer my post. It will not get replied.  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Try telling a German that you are German, the Europeans have not and never will accept us. They consider us our own ethnic group regardless how much we look like them, how much we assimilate with them, how much we contribute to their society.

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #30 on: May 12, 2010, 12:54:26 PM »
@ Ron Ben Michael: You are so full of hatred that I recommend you to wish the whole World gets exploded.
Shut up, Commie.
And yes, Germany did what it did - so did Russia, the USA, Spain, France, Britain.
The fact is that it started a war aiming to totally eliminate the Jewish people as a NATION/CIVILIZATION, unlike the British, the Americans, the Spanish and the French. Every German who's sincere in his pain for the Jewish people would leave his evil civilization.

Shall they all get destroyed for that?
Yes. more than 7 million Jews had no chance to keep descendents, why would we allow the descendents of Hitler to exist?
Isn't it also very Jewish to forgive and look forward? This is at least what I was taught by my mother.
No. Revenge is a terrific Midah (feature) when it's in the right place. The Torah destroys the distortion that the Hellenized Liberals to the term of REVENGE. G-D himself is called "Avenger" in Nachum 1:2 for example. I don't know where to even start refuting your silly arrogant and ignorant claim you have on Judaism (Kikish behaviour like the one your mother has is NOT an example of Judaism, that's a Galut mentality, not a Judean mentality).
If you're actually Jewish, go read Rabbi Kahane's "The Jewish Idea" Chapter 12.

You are just similar to those Muslims who will never forget the Crusades and hate Europe and whole Christianity for that until today.

If you compare 6 million murdered Jewish men, women and children to Muslim monsters slaughtered by Christians (I don't care about that, but they were beasts who murdered unbelieveable amount of Jews too) then you're just a typical Moral relativist Communist whose place is in a Gulag and not with human being (suggesting you live in Germany, you're not living with humans already).

And wake up: Of all EU countries the Netherlands and Germany are those who always either stopped or ignored EU boycotts towards Israel.
Money doesn't buy Jewish blood and honor.

Germany still delivers weapons to Israel although EU law strictly prohibits it

While arming Iran and other Arab countries and trading with them, let's not forget who built the Arab Stalitler Saadam Hussein's Chemical arsenal.

And Germany is hated by the Muslims because they say that "because of their guilty conscience towards the Jews because of the Shoa, they do whatever Israel wants." Remember who was the only European PM to defend Israel's strikes on Ghaza...
All Kuffars are hated by Muslims but Germany is honored for it has done against the Jewish people, for Muslims.

I live in this country, it has given me equal chances, I never suffered any discrimination, nor anti-semitism (at least by the native Germans but yes by some immigrants) and most of my friends are non-Jewish Germans who have no problem with judaism nor with Jews themselves.

For me, they can be the most Philo-semitic people on earth now (I don't care about the Germans you've met, the Jewish community in Germany is decreasing and I personally know many Jews who escpaed from Germany because of GERMANS and not only Muslims, among them my cousin's husband, Germans are generally anti-Semites ideologically, they're no different from the Third Reich's period, especially not when speaking about what Germany as a country is doing). The very fact that they belong to the culture that has declared total and elimitionist war against the Jews is a sin.

And if you think Germany hasn't changed then I have to tell you it DID, but in my opinion too much.
From Nazi Germany to CommuNazi Germany, wow, big difference.

Your whole post is just hatred, stupid, ignorant and you live in the past, my dear. Grow up, become an adult and then come back to talk to me.
If you call my mother a Kike, then guess what your mother is for me...
If you call it a sin that I live here, means that more than 200,000 Jews (of which only 109,000 are practicing in Jewish community) are committing sin. Plus those who live in the countries of the "helpers of Nazis" - that is Italy, France, Spain or Austria - thus you call more than 600k to over 700k Jews sinners!?
Sorry, you are just close-minded, a West-hater and and your close-mindedness you only beat with your tendency to offend others, to curse and criticize. First become a better person and give a good example. Cursing non-Jews and the West you just offend those Righteous people here who bring support for Jews although they are not Jewish. Like the lots of American Christians, Serb Orthodox or even the atheists who just want to be good humans.
Jews are on this World to carry the light of G-d and to make people understand his message. And this the very basic task for every single Jew. May it be in Germany, France, Argentina or Russia. No matter where you are. But you surely do not carry any light to people if you just curse and hate them. I am looking into the future and I see the present.
I was born in Germany and I consider myself a normal European Jew and only G-d decides whether I am a kike-as you call any Jew who does not share your opinion- or not. He put me on Earth and He will take me FROM this World and only to HIM I own explications and responsibilty - not to any supremacist hyper-Jew who thinks that he has eaten all of Earth's wisdom with a spoon. But who is stupid enough to seed hatred and discord. You should just stop quarreling around. How about ignoring opinions you do not like?
And at least I have lots of friends, earn good money, have a great girl-friend I will marry next year and a huge loving warm-hearted family. So I cannot be so wrong with forgiving and carrying light and positiveness to others and be a good example of friendliness (and also rudeness where it belongs - to Shmucks like you).
You are just too much self-loving and from now on you will be ignored. You do not even need to answer my post. It will not get replied.  :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P :P

Try telling a German that you are German, the Europeans have not and never will accept us. They consider us our own ethnic group regardless how much we look like them, how much we assimilate with them, how much we contribute to their society.
Actually I am Jewish by birth. And it was him who offended me as a Kike, communist and offended my mother also.

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #31 on: May 12, 2010, 01:19:54 PM »
Accept it - the Jewish culture is NOT part of the West. The fact that some Jews are brainwash doesn't make the Western filthy ideas acceptable by G-D.

i hope everybody read that sentnece.this is a proof that something foul going on in our forum.

I don't see anything wrong with what he said... It is a well known fact that Torah law and the law of the West are not fully compatible. We have worked in order to fit in, but a Jew knows that life in Galut is much less than perfect and what G-d wants from us...

yes but that is beacuse the western culture is influenced by both judeo-christiaan tradition and by romans law

Rome is the antithesis of Jewish faith. Rome represents the destruction of the Holy Temple, it represents brutality and inhumanity... Rome also represents the concepts of building wealth for the sake of wealth, the idea of pleasure for the sake of pleasure {hedonism}, the ideas of sexual relations without marriage, and homosexuality...

Rome and the West stand in stark contrast the the Jewish idea. There is no such thing as Judeo-Christian idea... It is something that the Christians invented. Jewish ideas often contrast sharply with the ideas of Christianity and therefore from the Jewish perspective it is insulting to refer to Judeo-Christian ideas... For instance take the JEWISH concept of Moshiach... The Christians totally mucked up the very definition of the Moshiach and made him into a man-god {like the Romans had}... Moshiach has virtually nothing to do with their idea of Messiah.... Take for example Olam Haba {or Gan Eden}... Christianity has mucked that up also... Their ideas of Heaven and Hell differ markedly from the Jewish concepts.... Judaism is very, very different from Christianity and the sooner Jews realized this they will come back to their heritage and the true religion.

It is the Jewish mission to enlighten the world to the ONE TRUE GOD of Abraham, Issac, and Jacob.. This is the reason Hashem released us from the cruel bondage in Mitzrayim, to be a G-d to us...

You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline muman613

• Platinum JTF Member
  • All souls praise Hashem, Hallelukah!
    • muman613 Torah Wisdom
« Reply #32 on: May 12, 2010, 01:22:37 PM »
A little bit about Rome and Judaism:

http://ohr.edu/1187
Our Sages teach that the Jewish People will experience four exiles. These exiles are hinted to in the very opening lines of the Torah. "And the Land was formless (Babylon) and void (Persia/Medea) and darkness (Greece) on the face of the deep (Rome)." Since the Torah is the blueprint of the world, something written at the very beginning of the blueprint indicates that these exiles are a fundamental process in history of the world.

The first of these four kingdoms took the kingship from the Jewish People. Each empire has successively grabbed the mantle of power from its predecessor. Ultimately the fourth empire, the empire of Eisav/Rome and its current heirs, will return kingship to the Jewish People. Until that time however, the fourth kingdom has the power of the kingship and all its trappings: It writes the songs of the world, for music is a scion of kingship: King David, the prototype of all kings, is called the 'sweet singer of Israel'. But the lyre of David breathes the songs of majesty no more.

When the Jewish People went into this last exile, the exile of Rome, the Temple songs of the Levi'im were silenced. The Romans took that music and made it serve a new master. It re-surfaced hundreds of years later as the Gregorian chants of the church.

If music and religion are but two aspects of imperial cultural domination, television is the ultimate form of this thrall: Television is the dream factory which allows the ruling power to foist its world-view on its vassal states. It places the minds of its subjects in a cultural iron mask. Wherever you can put up a satellite antenna and beam down a Big Mac from the sky - there the empire rules.

The Romans built the best roads in the world. But if they were alive today, they would be producing Seinfeld. Television is an instrument of kingship. The kingship is not ours at the moment. This is not just a physical reality, it's a mystical reality. It means that when we attempt, as the Jewish People, to take hold of the reins of kingship, be that music or the television, we must inevitably look ridiculous and fail.

The Kingdom of Heaven is mirrored in the kingdom of Earth. The Jewish People are in their darkest exile and the Divine Presence is in that exile with us. This is an exile of such totality that most of us don't even realize that we are in exile. We have almost totally accepted upon ourselves the yoke of the empire, its icons and its ideas. We are glued to their visions. We wear their clothes. We think their thoughts.

Between Rosh Hashana and Yom Kippur, we refer to G-d in our prayers as the Holy King. We crown him in absentia, for there is little that we can see which bespeaks His Majesty. He is in exile, doubly hidden in a world where materialism and selfishness are the twin rulers.

We long for the day when this fourth kingdom will have run its course and the kingship will return to the Jewish People. For on that day, Hashem will be One and His Name One, and His people who proclaim twice daily His Oneness will be seen in their splendor, risen from the sackcloth of ages.
You shall make yourself the Festival of Sukkoth for seven days, when you gather in [the produce] from your threshing floor and your vat.And you shall rejoice in your Festival-you, and your son, and your daughter, and your manservant, and your maidservant, and the Levite, and the stranger, and the orphan, and the widow, who are within your cities
Duet 16:13-14

Offline Hyades

• Master JTFer
« Reply #33 on: May 12, 2010, 01:49:17 PM »
Actually I see Rome as the beginning of the end of the real Judaism. Under the current circumstances there cannot be a Jewish State. Israel is a State for Jew to live, but not a Jewish State. Judaism is incomplete without a real Jewish State where the laws of G-d and the Temple are centre of all actions and "politics"... What we have today is a mere compromise and Judeo-Christian idea is nothing but an invention. There may be a thing like Judeo-Christian resistence or opposition to Islamization but Judeo-Christianity itself doesn't fit by the very reasons Muman gave above.